Online, see what's in store at Wegmans

Online, see what's in store at Wegmans

There are 2 comments on the Journal Messenger story from Apr 24, 2008, titled Online, see what's in store at Wegmans. In it, Journal Messenger reports that:

“We've always had a place on our Web site for new store openings, but this is different. It has video capabilities and it even has a countdown clock on the top right-hand corner.”

Wegmans Food Markets is counting down the days, minutes and seconds until it opens its new store in Woodbridge at 7 a.m. June 8. Now its future customers can do so too, through a new Web site Wegmans has ... via Journal Messenger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Messenger.

Dover, DE

#1 May 13, 2008
My wonder is we already have several options of grocery stores in the area: Safeway, Giant, Harris Teeters, Shopper's Food Warehouse, Bloom (formally Food Lion). So why do we need another one?

Has anyone noticed that the only COMPUTER store that is a dedicated one left is Golden Tech? There is a smaller parts place off U.S. 1; but then all you have is Best Buy and Circuit City. THOSE aren't even dedicated. Comp U.S.A. is out of business here. And this is supposed to the be tech sector?

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#2 May 16, 2008
Wegmans will take in a lot of Customers. My wife works there on the night crew and saw all of the prices on products/groceries compared to other stores. Wegmans actually has the same quality products as other stores but at cheaper prices. Something tells me that they're going to fare out very well in our area.

Dinah, to answer your question, nobody needs a new computer as much as they'll need groceries or extra money for gas and such. People aren't worried and don't care as much for those things at this time when the economy is slowing down and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ghost on Lawyers Rd (Feb '14) Oct 6 boo 6
News The Latest: Trump vows to expand 'depleted' arm... Oct 5 iamcuriousnow 5
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... Oct 2 Stephany McDowell 18
Review: Sterling Hot Rods (Apr '10) Sep 27 Ripped-off 29
Anyone had any run ins with RICK RAHIM ? (May '14) Sep 22 worstpersonoftheyear 11
howdy folks trump Sep '16 Rebecca Brackens 3
Review: Avian Medical Ctr - Sayed Masood DVM (Jun '11) Aug '16 Eliane 4

Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sterling Mortgages