Herndon Virginia does a 180-degree turn on Illegal Immigrants

Full story: The Uncooperative Blogger

Filed under U.S. News & Politics , Illegal Immigration We are seeing more and more of this across the country, thank God.
Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RANDY GAINESVILLE

Gainesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT TREAT INMIGRANTS LIKE SHIT!
AMERICANS AND GRINGOS ARE WELCOME IN OUR CENTRAL EN SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES AND YOU GUYS DON NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL THERE, NO BODY JUDGE OR BLAME AGAINST AMERICANS ,WE WELCOME YOU GUYS RESPECTFULLY , WHY YOU GUYS TURN OVER AND BLAME FOR ILLEGALS AMERICANS ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD NO BODY SAID ANY THING ABOUT THEM , ARE ALL THE AMERICANS POLITES AND EDUCATED PEOPLE ?..NO ABSOLUTELY NO , BUT DONT BELIEVED THAT BE WHITE IS THE TOP OF THE WORLD , ALL THE HUMANS HAVE THE SAME THING AS YOU HAVE HEART AND FEELINGS.
ALL THE PEOPLE IS LEGALLY LIVING IN THIS PARADISE NAME WORD , THE ONLY LANDLORD IS GODFATHER.
PEACEFULLY
RANDY
Leslie S

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

I'm originally from Herndon,(I lived there for 21 years) so I feel I have a right to comment on this issue. First of all, I am appalled at the racism and bigotry I just read on this forum. How dare anyone make a judgment based on nationality, skin color, religion, etc? Do I agree with people living in this country illegally being made to leave it? Yes I do, because I help pay for them to live here illegally. Would I feel the same way if the person was white? ABSOLUTELY! Let's face reality here, just for a moment. Day laborer's, cash in hand at the end of the shift, cut jobs for people who need steady income, and day laborer's tend to be illegal. And when I make 7.15/hour to work at a McDonalds (and I'm white for anyone who really REALLY cares) I find it a little upsetting that someone who isn't aloud to be here and doesn't pay the taxes I do to live here, makes 10/hour as a day laborer. That's where my frustration is. I can't plan a family on 7.15/hour, I'm sorry, but I agree with the idea that people should earn the right to live here, not just walk in and make themselves at home while other's support them. I had to move out of Herndon in order to be able to survive on the income I make now, which is sad because I genuinely miss it, but them's the breaks kids. There's no one but me supporting me, so why should I support able bodied adults? I understand that a lot of illegal's come here in order to make a better life, a better living, and genuinely have the time and luxury to experience life, but at what cost? At the cost of the people who have worked daily, pay into the system, support them while they live here tax free, and I have personally had enough of it. Illegal's are willing to make less money and work longer, thus throwing out the window the values that most American's hold dear; family, life, the money in which to have the preverbial American Dream, house, family, RETIREMENT, but as it stands most of this nation is living in poverty, when we're supposed to be on of the wealthiest.
The big question here is, would any other nation appreciate it if American's started pouring over their border's, living illegally without paying taxes? The answer's probably no. And it's probably no, because they wouldn't appreciate paying for people who didn't earn their keep.
In conclusion, since I am a white American, working at McDonalds, you have gotten your wish of being waited on by a white American. I am greatly upset by the idea that I'm lazy, however to each their own. Stop in anytime and I'll be sure to smile and ask you if you'd like fries with that.:) However, being an AMERICAN, that doesn't wish to be classified as white, brown, purple or blue, I'd appreciate it if I didn't work to support illegal immigrants when I can't afford to start my own family, pay for a wedding, buy my own house, pay for car insurance, or pay for a college education which I've been trying to pay for for six years now. Leave your racial classifications at the door, reality and facts are all that I care about.
Leslie S

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

debbiejustice50 wrote:
<quoted text>
you will NEVER have all "white Americans" serving you at a McDonalds, unless they are 16 and in high school, so I guess that's a shame you won't be able to say "good job white people"...are you for real?..oh and once again, learn to speak/type English before you blog about us.
You are ridiculously ignorant, and I feel sorry for you.
jimmy

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

i do not support illegal activity of any sort from anyone. Illegal aliens broke the law when they entered the U.S. That makes them fugitives from the law. That makes them criminals. It is not confusing. I welcome anyone who comes here LEGALLY!!

Since: Feb 08

Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

ilbga wrote:
I'm a legal immigrant and I agree completely with getting rid of the illegals that are gang members and have police records. My only concern with all this is that I wouldn't want to be walking in the streets of Herndon and feel like am being persecuted for being a Hispanic. I disagree with a law that doesn't allow illegals to work because all of the people that live in Herndon like it or not get some kind of service done by immigrants. I wouldn't mind to see all white americans serving me at McDonalds or a white american cleaning my bathroom. I would recommend to all the bussinesses in the area to start requesting these people that don't want Hispanics in the area to hire white folks to take over all of their illegal workers current jobs and only then I would be able to say good job white people you're not lazy after all.
No then you could not afford what skilled labor and the people who own the business hiring and taking advantage of illegals who go broke making it possible for the people who used to do real honest hardworking housecleaning a respectable well paying job again as it should be.

Really who wants their toilet cleaned with the rag that was just used on the guys toilet down the street who may have a disease. When you sign up for the house cleaning services that come in with big crews of illegals that is what your getting.
You think they change rags out just for your house your really worse then the illegal.

You don't like this country go back to the country you came from we are glad to take out the trash and let you go.
JohnSmith

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

Judged:

EXJUPITER wrote:
HEY ilbga!
We don't share or want you type or your culture!
Go back where you came from!
"want YOU type". Very nice, you illiterate racist. The funniest thing about this whole immigration argument I have seen the same people accuse illegals of stealing jobs from Americans (which is complete bullshit anyway) but also of being lazy. I'm sorry but it cannot be both.
nick

Clifton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

the hispanic population in Herndon will continue to increase; in 2010, the hispanic popoulation in Herndon was 33.6% of total town residents. The town government does not want to publicize their recent projections, but they have estimated that by 2015, the majority of Herndon residents will be hispanic and the white population will continue to decline to around 45%. Hispanic businesses continue to increase and other businesses are catering to the hispanic community in town. The hispanic community wants to offer at least 3 candidates for the town council in the next election and there are strong efforts to register hispanic voters. Just imagine when Herndon's first hispanic mayor is elected.. The bottom line is that like it or not,politically,economically and culturally Herndon will eventually become a hispanic controlled community so accept the fact that Herndon will be a primarily hispanic communtity, the largest in the DC area and a powerful economic force in the area.I am looking forward to that day...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sterling Discussions

Search the Sterling Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
sex for girls.n bhabhi 23 hr resh 15
Help chudai me Thu Kanishq 4
Review: Capital Sports And Decor Jul 23 Mike_M 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Debate: Marijuana - Sterling, VA (Aug '10) Jun 30 Uzair 24
Dismissed: Recall effort against Delgaudio toss... Jun 26 Unknown Grave 2
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sterling Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••