Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

WARNING!!!!! This vet has been reprimanded 2 times by the virginia board of veterinary medicine. Below is the first and the 2nd will be posted on the virginia board of veterinary medicine in the near future.
http://www.dhp.virginia.gov/enforcement/cdeci...
John Allen

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Dr. Masood is a very king and caring vet. He has looked after my Charlie since he was a little puppy. Dr. Masood is very compassionate and always puts my dog and I as his very first priority. Dr. Masood has always made sure my pet is healthy and has always made sure I am satisfied and happy. I would highly recommend Dr. Masood.
Ethan Smith

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

As a former employee of Dr. Masood, I know personally how honest and caring he is. While working for him, he seemed to always ask how I was doing and always wanted to help me. He always complimented me and was very knowledgeable in his field and was a great person to be around. He is also a great family man and is committed to giving pets the highest care available. While working for him, he always strived to do the best for the pets and excepted nothing but the best from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Sterling Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance