Intruder Sexually Assaults Senior Citizen In Sterling

Full story: NBC 4 Washington, DC

A man broke into a home and sexually assaulted a senior citizen living there, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

What in gods name are you doing bothering a senior citizen or anyone else for that matter? You must be desperate and one ugly mother f%$!%er if you have to get off in this way.
JLM

Glenn Dale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

What a sick SOB!!!!!
Krystal

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Anonymous wrote:
What in gods name are you doing bothering a senior citizen or anyone else for that matter? You must be desperate and one ugly mother f%$!%er if you have to get off in this way.
My thoughts exactly!
not suprised

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

no description of the perp....HMMM.
G L Rockwell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

No description of the fellow because he was...gasp...you know, likely one of those people somewhat like most illegals. Then again the person assaulted might be blind and the fall from the wheelchair disoriented her so that she could not id the attacker.Ahh, the once peaceful countryside of Virginia again reaps the benefits of alien civilizations among us.
Disgusted

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Sick BasTERD, probably the only way he can get it.
If dogs could talk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

This kind of behavior is absolutely unacceptable. I don't approve. Even if the Granny was really hot, not appropriate to break in and assault her. You knock on the door and ask nicely, an bring a condom (to show her that you're considerate of her health). A gift of flowers or a new Ferarri would be a classy touch to improve your chances to get into her huge cotton grannie-panties. But, in a civilized society, you don't just attack old ladies.
Mike

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

GILF
JLM

Glenn Dale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

If dogs could talk wrote:
This kind of behavior is absolutely unacceptable. I don't approve. Even if the Granny was really hot, not appropriate to break in and assault her. You knock on the door and ask nicely, an bring a condom (to show her that you're considerate of her health). A gift of flowers or a new Ferarri would be a classy touch to improve your chances to get into her huge cotton grannie-panties. But, in a civilized society, you don't just attack old ladies.
You have serious issues.
Uh no

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Mike wrote:
GILF
How inappropriate...:-|
Mike

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

The area this happened in is flooded with crime as a result of illegal immigrants. May sound like a broken record, but this stuff NEVER happened here until ILLEGALS started showing up in droves. call me a rascist or a biggot but facts are facts. No need for a description of the subject, we know who's doing this. I hope they catch Jose or Juan before he strikes again.
Former Scooter Rider

Lowell, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

If this guy used natural male enhancement, he wouldn't need to touch old people in their homes. Young women would flock to him on the street.
UnluckyEnoughToL iveHere

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

It may sound like a broken record, but try living here. It feels even worse. I hope that poor lady is okay and thay catch that scum. Maybe he will come into my house and meet my multiple caliber companions.
JAM

Brentwood, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

I have searched and still no description of this depraved monster. According to another web site they have not released a description. This poor woman was truly terrorized and hopefully he will be caught quickly. Scum like this should just be put down.

WJLA has a good story on this:
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0808/548552....
Knights Of Columbus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Call this surprising news if you will! An elderly man who is a county cop in Fairfax, Va. was in the basement when an intruder from the street came in through the side door and looking for money and a friend that is a neighbor in which is my 94 year old mother helped the cop out by chasing down the intruder with a shovel. When that failed to work, my elderly mom ran after the car, jumped on the car to try making the person stop but she jumped off, she got the license plate numbers, called 911 and guess what? The thug person and the thug person are in the hole, you know what I mean, JAIL. The cops and dectives thanked my elderly mom for protecting the 74 year old elderly cop by chasing down the crook and car with a shovel and jumping on the car too. The neighbors and the law gave my mom a standing ovation, "Marathon Lady or Wonder Woman". I call her "Kryptonite or Superlady or Castiron Lady". My little granddaughter Pamela and grandson Brian said the words "Hey great! That was a great rumble! Let's have more of them". Brian likes to watch rumbles on t.v. just like my nephew likes westerns like Clint Eastwood and the old Charles Bronson movies. Pamela likes to box with her fists. She is good with her fists and she uses gloves doing that so she can establish a career in boxing. She wants to make money by fist boxing. That is the good kind. Have to say that there were times that I got a call at work from the school principal about my granddaughter getting into fights in the hallway in school and being put on detention for an hour. I was angry when I learned that she got arrested last February for beating up a lady staff member at the school store due to something that she bought at the store that she wanted to exchange for something else but got into an argument over rules about exchanging. From that particular school, she was expelled. She got a fine of $2132 for punching the lady staff member in the mouth and breaking her jaw and kicking her in the groin area. The circuit court judge over in Rockville said to me that since that I have a computer business and make a good income and am a grandparent, I have to take care of what is owed the court in case my granddaughter runs short. I said to the judge, "I didn't tell her to start a fight in school" but the judge said, "doesn't matter. Parents have to rediscipline their children or teens or young adults, othersise, they have to pick up the tab". In a way, I got angry with the judge but I talked to lawyer Barry Helfand about the judge's attitude and he said "they are left-wing liberals that want to make a dollar and a reputation, that's all". I only have to accept that since that a good lawyer like Mr. Helfand told me. Lesson learned. Do things the right way, that you can make money instead of throw away money. My granddaughter is a good person and smart like us but she likes to rumble too. She is good with her fists. She gets in fights in school and wins them all, so I said to her, "get a boxing career". Have to tell you, that we're a good family but what were once vices are now habits as the old saying. In retrospect, some of us are vigilantes and that is good when need be.
zzzz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Knights Of Columbus,

Your story has become tiresome...who cares???
Washington DC

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Drug war terror spreads in Mexico as bodies are dumped in tourist areas
Another day brings another funeral in Mexico. The death toll from violence has already passed 2,700 this year
Chris Ayres in Los Angeles
Eleven decapitated bodies have been found outside the city of Merida on the Yucatan peninsula, heightening fears that Mexico's recent descent into violence has reached even heavily protected tourist areas.

All the bodies showed signs of torture and were tattooed with star signs and the letter “Z”, suggesting that they had fallen victim to the country's growing drug war, which has left more than 2,700 dead so far this year.

Merida is a popular stop-off point for tourists on their way to visit the Mayan pyramids at Chichen Itza. On the other side of the Yucatan peninsula is Cancun, a Las Vegas-style holiday destination popular with US tourists; an hour or so farther south of Cancun is the resort town of Playa del Carmen, where many US hotel chains have built five-star properties.

Perhaps inspired by the insurgency in Iraq, Mexican drug gangs have started to use mass beheadings as a macabre public relations tool.

Related Links
Security chip injects hope into Mexicans
Mafia swoop in NY and Palermo
In an incident two years ago, several severed heads were rolled across the floor of a nightclub in the southern state of Michoacan. Earlier this week, four decapitated bodies were found in Tijuana, across the border from San Diego.

The aim, according to government officials, is to create “an atmosphere of terror”.
Hello

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Break into my home, and I'll gladly introduce you to my friends Smith and Wesson. lol.
JustMe

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

I live right around the corner from this poor woman. The police reported that it was a "large man with an accent". I spoke with some neighbors of the lady and the fact is exactly what most of you suspected he is hispanic...now why wouldn't police announce that important piece of information? Because the Sherriff wouldn't want people to get the RIGHT idea about these hardworking people who only come here to steal the jobs that Americans used to do.
Brian

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

You may regard Pamela as a good person, and maybe she has some good qualities. But her behavior is thuggish, and I'm surprised you back her up in ANY measure for settling matters with her fists at school. This makes her nothing more than a thug in training.
Knights Of Columbus wrote:
Call this surprising news if you will! An elderly man who is a county cop in Fairfax, Va. was in the basement when an intruder from the street came in through the side door and looking for money and a friend that is a neighbor in which is my 94 year old mother helped the cop out by chasing down the intruder with a shovel. When that failed to work, my elderly mom ran after the car, jumped on the car to try making the person stop but she jumped off, she got the license plate numbers, called 911 and guess what? The thug person and the thug person are in the hole, you know what I mean, JAIL. The cops and dectives thanked my elderly mom for protecting the 74 year old elderly cop by chasing down the crook and car with a shovel and jumping on the car too. The neighbors and the law gave my mom a standing ovation, "Marathon Lady or Wonder Woman". I call her "Kryptonite or Superlady or Castiron Lady". My little granddaughter Pamela and grandson Brian said the words "Hey great! That was a great rumble! Let's have more of them". Brian likes to watch rumbles on t.v. just like my nephew likes westerns like Clint Eastwood and the old Charles Bronson movies. Pamela likes to box with her fists. She is good with her fists and she uses gloves doing that so she can establish a career in boxing. She wants to make money by fist boxing. That is the good kind. Have to say that there were times that I got a call at work from the school principal about my granddaughter getting into fights in the hallway in school and being put on detention for an hour. I was angry when I learned that she got arrested last February for beating up a lady staff member at the school store due to something that she bought at the store that she wanted to exchange for something else but got into an argument over rules about exchanging. From that particular school, she was expelled. She got a fine of $2132 for punching the lady staff member in the mouth and breaking her jaw and kicking her in the groin area. The circuit court judge over in Rockville said to me that since that I have a computer business and make a good income and am a grandparent, I have to take care of what is owed the court in case my granddaughter runs short. I said to the judge, "I didn't tell her to start a fight in school" but the judge said, "doesn't matter. Parents have to rediscipline their children or teens or young adults, othersise, they have to pick up the tab". In a way, I got angry with the judge but I talked to lawyer Barry Helfand about the judge's attitude and he said "they are left-wing liberals that want to make a dollar and a reputation, that's all". I only have to accept that since that a good lawyer like Mr. Helfand told me. Lesson learned. Do things the right way, that you can make money instead of throw away money. My granddaughter is a good person and smart like us but she likes to rumble too. She is good with her fists. She gets in fights in school and wins them all, so I said to her, "get a boxing career". Have to tell you, that we're a good family but what were once vices are now habits as the old saying. In retrospect, some of us are vigilantes and that is good when need be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Sterling Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sterling Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sterling People Search