Man strikes relative with paint can, then flees

Full story: WRGB
Authorities in central New York are looking for a man who allegedly struck a family member with a full can of paint and then escaped into the woods. Full Story
CSB

San Jose, CA

#1 Sep 3, 2006
Sheeeeeeesh........ a can of paint...... whoa! I hope he doesn't get labelled forever over this can of paint. Was he getting ready to paint something and given a whole lot of unneccessary BS? It's been pretty hot lately... I hope everyone involved lets the steam off before railroading this guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrests in North Hempstead building department ... (Oct '07) 18 hr Smoothasatrainwreck 564
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr henu 6,429
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Sep 10 Bruser 13
Video footage shows Nassau County Police viciou... Sep 10 Maggie Gallaghers... 6
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 2 Austrian Expat 439
•••
•••
Sterling Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sterling Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••