No action against Leominster bar for fight - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 20 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jan 13, 2009, titled No action against Leominster bar for fight - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The Leominster License Commission voted Monday to take no action against Classic's Pub on Central Street for a November incident during which two men were arrested outside the bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Clinton, MA

#1 Jan 13, 2009
Once again, the License Commission turns a blind eye...
Juggy Gales

Leominster, MA

#2 Jan 13, 2009
Ken Burgess wrote:
Once again, the License Commission turns a blind eye...
To what? Nothing happened?
Daisy

Canton, MA

#3 Jan 13, 2009
Only if you believe what an off duty officer says who was prolly getting free beers.
hate man

Natick, MA

#4 Jan 13, 2009
well, at least no one left smashed, hit 3 cars, and got off on a DUI, or tried to hide his "best friend's" dead body.
zzzzzzz

Eveleth, MN

#5 Jan 13, 2009
Ken Burgess wrote:
Once again, the License Commission turns a blind eye...
How can you say that? This is one of the few bars in town where problems are taken care of before they escalate. I've been there when the owner refused entry to tipsy looking people wanting to come in. I actually feel better knowing off duty cops sometimes go in there. Don't make assumptions without backing them up with facts.
Shut up already

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Jan 13, 2009
You people need to get out of your shells and get jobs and stop whining about everything. I don't know what goes on in Canton but around here there are dirtbags who go to bars and start fights. There is nothing that the bar can do other than call the cops. (and maybe ban hip hop music) The Commission actually made the right decision for once. I know Andy and he runs a good bar..
zzzzzzz

Eveleth, MN

#7 Jan 13, 2009
Daisy wrote:
Only if you believe what an off duty officer says who was prolly getting free beers.
I've seen off duty cops in there - and (gasp) they paid for their drink. Have you seen cops in there drink for free????
Evil Cook

Natick, MA

#8 Jan 13, 2009
Classics rules! Andy does a good job of keeping the scumbags out, he should be commended for his recent actions by the puppet commission which has been riddled with corruption and accused of getting kickbacks for years.
hate amn

Natick, MA

#9 Jan 13, 2009
Daisy wrote:
Only if you believe what an off duty officer says who was prolly getting free beers.
Daisy..the word is PROBABLY....as in Daisy is PROBABLY a retardo
Rocco

Leominster, MA

#10 Jan 13, 2009
Bar fights are cool! Lets go to Classics and get in a fight!
Marty

Windham, NH

#11 Jan 13, 2009
hate man wrote:
well, at least no one left smashed, hit 3 cars, and got off on a DUI, or tried to hide his "best friend's" dead body.
I don't think that Campabasso lawyer killed anyone??
Vinny

Clinton, MA

#12 Jan 13, 2009
Ken Burgess wrote:
Once again, the License Commission turns a blind eye...
You just don't get it do you? You've been told to shut up and stay off these forums. Instead, you whine and whine and complain. Dan from Leominster is correct, you belong in a nursing home or a funny farm.

PS when are you going to get an inspection sticker for that 1988 Ford Cube van sitting in your driveway? It has a 2006 sticker. You see, I know more than you know, and that incident in 2003 with the Leominster Police.
hate man

Natick, MA

#13 Jan 13, 2009
Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that Campabasso lawyer killed anyone??
there was an "or" in there...hope that clarifies my comments although I do no know of this campobasso man of whom you speak....
Marty

Windham, NH

#14 Jan 13, 2009
hate man wrote:
<quoted text>
there was an "or" in there...hope that clarifies my comments although I do no know of this campobasso man of whom you speak....
He left Christopher's, the same bar the Fini kid did, in basically the same condition. He only banged into a few parked cars, no harm, no foul, no DUI.
Stan Riley

Leominster, MA

#15 Jan 13, 2009
Daisy wrote:
Only if you believe what an off duty officer says who was prolly getting free beers.
Daisy you know all about lies, like when you told your husband you'd never put one in your backside before. Shut up!!!!
Cy-de Sal-ad

Leominster, MA

#16 Jan 13, 2009
I wicked love Classics. Me and my gang of 40 year old, live at home, karao0ke kooks rock the joint.
Wat u talkin bout Willis

Leominster, MA

#17 Jan 13, 2009
Vinny wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it do you? You've been told to shut up and stay off these forums. Instead, you whine and whine and complain. Dan from Leominster is correct, you belong in a nursing home or a funny farm.
PS when are you going to get an inspection sticker for that 1988 Ford Cube van sitting in your driveway? It has a 2006 sticker. You see, I know more than you know, and that incident in 2003 with the Leominster Police.
Ohhhh Vinny...do tell.:)
hate man

Natick, MA

#19 Jan 14, 2009
Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
He left Christopher's, the same bar the Fini kid did, in basically the same condition. He only banged into a few parked cars, no harm, no foul, no DUI.
was trying to be coy...and avoid a lawsuit. I hear he's a better lawyer than driver!
Wakeup

Maynard, MA

#20 Jan 14, 2009
Shut up already wrote:
You people need to get out of your shells and get jobs and stop whining about everything. I don't know what goes on in Canton but around here there are dirtbags who go to bars and start fights. There is nothing that the bar can do other than call the cops.(and maybe ban hip hop music) The Commission actually made the right decision for once. I know Andy and he runs a good bar..
I know what goes on in Canton!!- Internet Service Providers set up relay points where IP address are dynamically generated, so that when a user logs in, his location is shown as "Canton" when in fact the user can be anywhere, even Leominster. Oh, and Canton has some good bars
Wakeup

Maynard, MA

#21 Jan 14, 2009
And I am not in Ridgewood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remains found in Lancaster - Sentinel & Enterprise (May '09) 11 hr Jessica youman 16
News Hearing held in Fitchburg on PARCC testing system Sat Jtn 4
Leominster man, ordered to write essay in 2013 ... May 1 a dedicated one 1
News Fighting racism starts with 'dialogue' Apr 29 Zing 14
News Two charged in Leominster road-rage incident Apr 27 Warren 4
News Twin Cities go for the clean sweep Apr 26 Warren 3
Review: Kathy Hookway Licsw Apr 26 NICOLE 1
More from around the web

Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]