Chef from Sterling finds home at Fitc...

Chef from Sterling finds home at Fitchburg diner - Sentinel & E...

There are 5 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Apr 6, 2010, titled Chef from Sterling finds home at Fitchburg diner - Sentinel & E.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Michael Jarvis, a career chef from Sterling, says he wants to put roots down at the East Side Diner on Lunenburg Street, after multiple changes in ownership during the last eight years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

RMOF

AOL

#6 Apr 6, 2010
Great ...looking forward to coming in. Good Luck.
Really

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Apr 6, 2010
People on here are so negative and down on this area. If you don't like it, then move. try that instead of putting down someone trying to better themselves and the community.
Jack Fitch

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Apr 6, 2010
Welcome to Fitchburg good luck.
Hungry

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Apr 7, 2010
I went there yesterday for lunch after seeing the story and the place was closed! Whats up with that?
___eater

Windham, NH

#10 Apr 7, 2010
Hungry wrote:
I went there yesterday for lunch after seeing the story and the place was closed! Whats up with that?
diners are normally open for lunch only on friday and the weekends as far as I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 arrested, 2 vehicles burned in Gardner domest... Jul 20 Fred 1
News Winter weather wallops area roads - Sentinel & ... (Mar '08) Jul 17 Petrucci 4
News NightSide - What If Hillary Gets Indicted? (Jan '16) Jul 16 Raydot 33
News Mazzarella, Lisciotti, Tran still waiting to ma... (Feb '08) Jul 15 Revolt 7
News Polish official criticized over Jewish massacre... Jul 15 uther pendragon 1
News July 4 parade a fitting close to Fitchburg's an... Jul 11 Cindy 14
News Leominster Police: Pepper shaker thrown during ... (Nov '08) Jul 9 SAMs pimp 66

Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sterling Mortgages