Leominster man accused of stealing beer, ice pops - Sentinel & Ente...

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

A Leominster man is accused of breaking into a residential garage early Sunday morning and stealing beer and ice pops, according to police records.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Been there before

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

MILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Your parents really messed up with you!
Yea they did all 8 of us have A.D.D. Bi-Polar ,were all F--k up one way or other they did some pretty F---ked up crap to every one of us,no such thing as D.S.S. back in the 70s... so ....
Leominster Resident

North Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
I just shake my head every time I read garbage like this. Learn how to speak and write English, and people might take you seriously.
Not everyone is perfect.
Leominster Resident

North Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

UMMMM wrote:
By the way , walking up the street with stolen property is illegal, buddy..... How many criminals use the good ole , " i was just going for a walk " defense.... The cops laugh in the back room at people like you , i hope you know that !
If you knew the facts stupid, I did not have anything in my possession.
Leominster Resident

North Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy has lived in leominster his whole life. Also, it hasn't been the first time he's gotten into trouble. Look him up hes done a lot of things that should of put him for some time in a cell. But thats Leominster courts for ya. slap on the hands and your good to go home.
Oh, sounds like you know this persons background.
Reality

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Not one of you know the real story. Not one of you has any right to pass judgement. At this very time he was going through a rough patch. Everyone makes mistakes. If any one actually knew the real him you would understand. This so called "dirtbag" saved my life. I almost lost everything g and he helped me out. I am ashamed of all of you for being so judge mental to Someone who turned out to be an amazing person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sterling News Video

•••
•••

Sterling Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE