One suspect arraigned, second still at large - Sentinel & Enterprise

One suspect was still on the loose Tuesday evening after Sterling, Leominster and state police spent Monday afternoon searching for a man who allegedly broke into a Sterling home at about 11:30 a.m. Monday. Full Story
Fizbo

Leominster, MA

#2 Dec 22, 2010
Put him away for at least 20 years this time. 250 incidents? Career Criminal much ?
Stevieb42

Leominster, MA

#3 Dec 22, 2010
Why are these scumbags allowed to get out of jail just to go back anbreak into more houses .Id say there both drug addicts. What if his wife an kids were home. They wonder why people take things in there own hands TOUGH JUSTICE I SAY
rntwefedupyet

Wellesley Hills, MA

#4 Dec 23, 2010
it is turely sad for everyone we need a better way to deal with problem then to just lock someone up. then when they get out its hard enough to get a job try it with a record. i don't know what it will take to make it better. there needs to be something when they get out to get them started. i know it would cost money and you will get why give them help but it cost to much the way we are doing it now. nobody wants to live life that way.
CHII

Londonderry, NH

#5 Dec 23, 2010
>Judge Martha Brennan set bail at $5,000 cash.

The leftist judge only requires $5k cash bail from a career criminal.

That's part of the problem here.
Lunenburg

Hudson, MA

#6 Dec 24, 2010
CHII wrote:
>Judge Martha Brennan set bail at $5,000 cash.
The leftist judge only requires $5k cash bail from a career criminal.
That's part of the problem here.
Judges should be voted in and out and NEVER appointed these life long positions where they can freely wreak havoc!
zing

Santa Clara, CA

#7 Dec 25, 2010
rntwefedupyet wrote:
it is turely sad for everyone we need a better way to deal with problem then to just lock someone up. then when they get out its hard enough to get a job try it with a record. i don't know what it will take to make it better. there needs to be something when they get out to get them started. i know it would cost money and you will get why give them help but it cost to much the way we are doing it now. nobody wants to live life that way.
I vote that they all go live with you!
Big Picture

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Dec 25, 2010
rntwefedupyet wrote:
What some people fail to understand is people like this are not people like you. They have a job, it's stealing. It's all they know. It's all they want to know. They are not productive members of society nor do they wish to be. They do not pay mortgages, car payments, eat at nice restaurants or patronize downtown shops for new shoes. All they want to do is get fast easy money to fill their lungs and veins with drugs. Rehab does not work unless the individual wants to get clean. Some do, but most don't. It's a lifestyle they chose long ago. And the government gives them approval by putting in roadblocks to enforcing drug laws. Dealers deal with impunity knowing the police have a daunting task of building a case for months if not years before they are taken down. And most of the time they are let go scot free due to a technicality or interpretation by a liberal judge.

So when Mr. Snow was released from jail his first thought wasn't where will I live, where will I work? It was where shall I get my first hit? Oh, how much does it cost? I'll be right back. And the story unfolded from there. Once the government and judicial system gets their collective act together and realizes people shouldn't have a "right to get high" we can start cleaning the streets of drugs and those who use them. Crime will be cleaned up right behind it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First aid and CPR courses in Leominster Nov 21 jacob6181 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Holden, MA (Jan '12) Nov 21 jwdudley 23
2 boys, mother burned during Fitchburg bonfire Nov 19 Obamas son 9
Gardner's high suicide rate a top concern, hard... (Jan '14) Nov 12 lizden2011 5
What to say to veterans? 'Thanks for your service' Nov 12 billybob 4
Review: Trespass Towing Nov 11 Jtn 3
Fitchburg City Council shifts tax rate in busin... Nov 4 The Insider 5

Winter Storm Warning for Worcester County was issued at November 26 at 4:09PM EST

Sterling News Video

Sterling Dating
Find my Match

Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sterling News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sterling

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:22 pm PST