Police command officers suspended

Police command officers suspended

There are 3 comments on the WXYZ story from Mar 23, 2012, titled Police command officers suspended. In it, WXYZ reports that:

Twenty-one Sterling Heights Police Command Officers are being punished for not accurately reporting the time they spent at work over a three month period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXYZ.

kev

Taylor, MI

#1 Mar 24, 2012
I feel this is very ineffective pnishment. I knew some people two decades ago at work who falsified time records and were all fired. When dealing with poor taxpayers why is there less punishment? This is not fair in my opinion.and repeatedly doing it? Come on!!!how can these officers proceed with their jobs now without feeling guilty themselves?
Mary

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Mar 25, 2012
Isn't that considered time card fraud????
neutral

United States

#3 Apr 4, 2012
It would not have affected citizen protection if they would have.been let go. All this is is dancing around reality. Anyone knows that this is blatantly wrong! New officers should be hired or ones who have experience elsewhere but this is being done incorrectly. Sterling hts. Is low crime and could have operated without them being there altogether forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Tabernacle Church (Jul '15) 6 hr happymember 31
Great Lakes Church Troy, MI 6 hr BloomfieldChristF... 1
clawson manor Mon itching 1
News Macomb woman faces prison after pleading to DUIa Mon sweet and young 2
blight harassment (Feb '08) Sun Blight Fight 17
Suzie Q restarant (Aug '11) Sep 21 Timofthedeep 7
Donald Trump for President Sep 19 The Truth-Tracy 1

Sterling Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance