Alex

Rochester, MI

#1 Oct 22, 2011
I wanted to start a thread requesting a reason why I shouldn't kill myself, but my life is so pathetic and I am such a Loser that I doubt anyone will ever even respond to this or care.
Someone who cares

Sterling Heights, MI

#2 Oct 25, 2011
Have you spoken with anyone about this? Please call the suicide prevention line 1-800-273-8255. I guarantee, even though you might not think so, there are many people that love and care about you. If you can't see through the pain you are suffering right now, try to focus on the pain you will cause those that care about you if you do this. Everyone goes through tough times, it will turn around! Thinking of you!
Give yourself a chance

Royal Oak, MI

#3 Oct 29, 2011
Here's a reason-

You can't undo suicide. You are in control of your life, it's up to you to make it better. No matter how bad things seem now, you will get through it. If you kill yourself, you'll never know what you are missing out on.

My brother killed himself. I'll always wonder if he changed his mind halfway down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suzie Q restarant (Aug '11) May 19 Steven Ketelhut 14
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) May 18 Amy 266
Andrew James Christiansen May 17 Older lady from W... 3
A guy named Mike May 17 Older lady from W... 1
Review: Village Square Co-Operative (Feb '09) May 14 Terry47 28
News 'Meet Your Muslim Neighbor' (Oct '09) May 5 watching livonia 1,119
Looking for housekeeper Livin in May 5 Robin 1

Sterling Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance