Ambulance worker's sex assault on teen girl nets 2-year sentence

Full story: Macomb Daily
Macomb Daily staff photo by Craig Gaffield Matt Defillippo, a former ambulance attendant, appears in Macomb County Circuit Court for sentencing for sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl who was riding in the ... Full Story
Shirley

Bartlett, IL

#1 Dec 24, 2006
I had hoped that he would have gotten more (in years). He is a bad person and he always used poor judgment. Especially when he was around female coworkers. Reason why I know is because I worked with him when I was employed with the same company and I was told about him and was told to stay away from him. I wish that something had been before now.
Kimmie

Pontiac, MI

#2 Jan 8, 2010
Shirley is completely wrong about Matt. He is a very good person just made some wrong judgements. I have known Matt since i was 10 years old and i am now 24 years old. He worked with my mother at Rosebowl Lanes. We have been great friends ever since we lost contact for a long time, but have recently gotten back together as friends and i will ALWAYS stick by matts side. Yes what he did was WRONG! Me and him have had hours of conversation about this. He knows what he did was wrong and he is very sorry for it! and he is living with what he did every day! But everyone makes mistakes maybe this mistake was bigger than most peoples mistakes BUT it was a mistake! He is a very good person and would do anything for anyone. I have known matt like i said for over 12 years. I was 12 years old and he was 26 when i met him. and he NEVER tried anything wrong with me was nothing but nice to me when i would go to my moms work and sit there all day while she was working. So im sorry but this horrible crap that shirley had to say about him is completely wrong! Yes he likes girls attention and likes to flirt but im sorry what guy doesnt?!?! So just stop please because he is NOT the horrible person that people are making him out to be!
Al Wagner

Clinton Township, MI

#3 Jan 8, 2010
He's A freak and deserves A good beat down to teach him some manners. I wouldn't trust him around my dog. To take advantage of A person in that girls position is twisted and sick.
sick and wrong

Riverdale, MI

#4 May 11, 2011
he raped a child! How can you Kimmie say its a mistake? he RAPED a child - you are sick too! If he was an attendant for an ambulance company he is suppose to help people in the hour of need, comfort, protect, keep safe. But instead he rapes them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) 1 hr dvsuton 238
Red Roof In Roseville bed bugs!!!! Thu upset customer 1
Macomb County Police Abuse Thu Alert 1
Three Gratiot Cruises? (May '14) Wed Salvador55 6
Single in Roseville Wed Salvador55 1
Federal Court Approves Settlement Requiring War... Feb 25 McCormia 2
my husband Robert maynard aka bob Feb 24 Stacy Lynn maynard 1
More from around the web

Sterling Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE