NY mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner a...

NY mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner admits to more lewd photos

There are 2 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Jul 23, 2013, titled NY mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner admits to more lewd photos. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner admitted on Tuesday to sending additional explicit photos and texts to a woman he met online - an exchange she says began more than a year after he resigned from Congress for similar behavior.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

Gloria

Albany, NY

#3 Jul 25, 2013
I saw one image of the Weiner's peter and he has one huge johnson. I am struck by his size when the balance of his body is rather unremarkable. I've seen a few men in my life and nothing compares to this one.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#4 Jul 25, 2013
seems he is just what a cesspool like NYC needs, would fit right in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Haunted House 16 hr Gloria 1
Similitudes (Dec '15) Fri anonymous 53
News N.Y. legislature fails to reach deal for Child ... Jun 18 politics as usual 1
Why do you live in Albany Jun 18 broke mofo 3
News Tiny Kosovo offers a model for Muslim-Jewish fr... Jun 17 Kosovo is Serbia 20
News Kingston dentist Nunez found not guilty on murd... Jun 15 not guilty 1
News Menu for hiring at Nassau jail? (Jul '07) Jun 7 dennis woody sr 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stephentown Mortgages