whoever

Gouverneur, NY

#7038 Apr 18, 2014
Yeah, really

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7039 Apr 19, 2014
Vote all democrats out and also the rhinos.
what

East Granby, CT

#7040 Apr 19, 2014
Who cares get this shit off topics been on long enough!
what

East Granby, CT

#7041 Apr 19, 2014
What the f. Its 2010

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7042 Apr 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
Vote all democrats out and also the rhinos.
Term limits, one term for senators, two for congress; it is the only option to save this nation from corruption, special interests, and lobbyists. Each side of the aisle gets to pick the pockets of the American taxpayer, and please note I said taxpayer, there are an increasing loss of those paying the burden of the democrats spending binges and the republicans with few exceptions are no better. Vote fiscal sanity, whatever suit they are wearing.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#7043 Apr 20, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Term limits, one term for senators, two for congress; it is the only option to save this nation from corruption, special interests, and lobbyists. Each side of the aisle gets to pick the pockets of the American taxpayer, and please note I said taxpayer, there are an increasing loss of those paying the burden of the democrats spending binges and the republicans with few exceptions are no better. Vote fiscal sanity, whatever suit they are wearing.
Fiscal sanity is our nation's only salvation.
Any one that chooses to endow our children with debt should be considered evil for this obvious reason.
blacknwhite

Vestal, NY

#7044 Apr 20, 2014
whatsitallabout wrote:
I don't want to experience another cuomo in the governor's office
Lets go back to here now that we know more about Prince Andrews past, he is a ________ fill in the blanks.
Retired govt service

New York, NY

#7045 Apr 20, 2014
What ever u people do, plz do not vote for that pos Cuomo he's got this state so screwed up it's not funny. Look at ny's tax base!!homo taxing us wright out of ny. Time to get rid of that pos assface
Poor for ever

New York, NY

#7046 Apr 20, 2014
Don't u people think it's time for all of us American to take back our country. Just look where this all is heading. Health ins out of control,taxes out of control, cost of living out of control, gas prices& heating prices out of control. When does it stop?? The average American can't afford the cost of our congress driving up prices on utilities for the sake of more tax revenue at our expense. The middle class people are taking an ass whipping from those who we vote for. You can't trust any of them. I think it's time to come together and take back out country. After all it's our money. Think about it!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#7047 Apr 21, 2014
Poor for ever wrote:
Don't u people think it's time for all of us American to take back our country. Just look where this all is heading. Health ins out of control,taxes out of control, cost of living out of control, gas prices& heating prices out of control. When does it stop?? The average American can't afford the cost of our congress driving up prices on utilities for the sake of more tax revenue at our expense. The middle class people are taking an ass whipping from those who we vote for. You can't trust any of them. I think it's time to come together and take back out country. After all it's our money. Think about it!!
Our govt needs to fear the people. Be there at any cost.
Bring the whole family. Do this regardless of any excuses and the goal should be accomplished.

OAS
http://operationamericanspring.org/

The firm looks forward to seeing you there.
Hey

Jamestown, NY

#7048 Apr 22, 2014
Hey
Get real

Malone, NY

#7049 Apr 23, 2014
If they belong to any party, they are already bought and payed for by big money. I will vote for the lowest man on the ballet, and the one that all the others are attacking in their ads. The one who is getting "NO" funding from big money to run because he refuses to be bought off, and because his honesty scares the hell out of them.
P.S. Cuomo sucks, and is corrupt as hell!
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#7051 Apr 28, 2014
Evan Pollitco fo gov foshinizel
Evan Politico

Hicksville, NY

#7053 Apr 28, 2014
Word Yo ! Gov to many beholden to none Ill give every New Yorker sum bullets and a gun Yo!
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#7054 Apr 29, 2014
Ray Halbritter
Eggs Mcmuffin

Gouverneur, NY

#7055 Apr 29, 2014
Frederick flinstone
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#7058 Apr 30, 2014
a hot chick to look at
Chickens Salad

Gouverneur, NY

#7059 May 1, 2014
a dude with a nice wee-wee
Noisy scrote

Fredonia, NY

#7060 May 1, 2014
Paladino's a mindless hack and so is anyone who supports him.
TIMBo

Buffalo, NY

#7062 May 7, 2014
Noisy scrote
Fredonia, NY
=Dumb@ss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 14 min democrats 16,788
the rev dr kamal k roy aka J G jr (Jul '12) 14 hr mohan agrawal 55
John Dale, Albany's first black police chief, d... Thu TIFFANY JENKINS 1
warning: rude employee at christmas tree shops (Aug '12) Thu Lee 18
Spitzer proposes to streamline special districts (Jan '08) Wed Family 113
cash detection Tue jake101now 1
Berkshire Farm to eliminate on grounds SECURITY Sep 16 Lark Lancer 4
•••
•••
•••

Stephentown Jobs

•••
•••