Census requires a street address

Census requires a street address

There are 2 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Census requires a street address. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

I may be able to answer Jason Webster's question in his letter of April 14 about why census forms have not been sent to certain households.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

truth

North Adams, MA

#1 Apr 17, 2010
OR!!!! they couldn, t get anyone to distribute them so they hired some illegals and they can,t read english .
SharonH - Lenox Library

Cobleskill, NY

#2 Apr 17, 2010
I understand that Lenoxdale is not getting census forms for the same reason. The Lenox Library now has about 30 forms if people need them, or they can call 1-866-872-6868 to have a form mailed to them or answer the questions over the phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 9 hr Twelve Strong 281
News Albany fire injuries woman, destroys home Mon Katetall 1
News Lawmaker charged with pocketing Hurricane Sandy... Jan 10 blacksare poop 2
News Hell's Angels bring Christmas gifts to orphanage (Dec '08) Jan 10 Been there 16
News 20 things you don't know about me: Paul Caiano Jan 8 333stenbrian 1
The LOTTERY IS A SCAM, and your BUYING IT!!! Jan 6 Notyoursauce 1
News Franklin County solid waste authority submits p... Jan 4 nice 1

Stephentown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stephentown Mortgages