Angry Bird Sculpture To Advertise Corn Maze and BIOSOLIDS

Posted in the Stephens City Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2013
Dont eat the poop

Waldorf, MD

#1 May 18, 2013
This farm land is covered in BIOSOLIDS. Whatever grows on it will absorb HUMAN WASTE!

In 2010 this land was treated with biosolids the folks that work and own Nalls Farm market lost customers because of the smell. INCLUDING myself! Also the fact biosolids give me a bad reaction. It makes me so sick, my eyes burn and get a serious infection and my nose will run like a race horse.

David Nall and his wife are infamous for their pumpkins, carving and displays. Do the Nalls get any consideration, I'd say NO! The Nalls and their employees donate a lot of products and their time.
Shame on Clarke County for not taking into consideration their generosity to this entire community.

To the folks who make pumpkin pies, my advise would be not to eat a pumpkin that grows in human waste. You may end up with reactions like myself and the many others in our County. My biggest worry is for children, nobody knows the long term affects from Biosolids and thats a fact.

BTW this land has been treated with biosolids for many years. DISGUSTING!

I was also told from a insider that this land will be watered with untreated water coming directly from the Shenandoah river. Now that is another serious problem knowing that the river is one of the most polluted rivers in this Country.
SHAME ON everyone that thought they could get away with this.
Money over peoples health, disgraceful.

The story; http://www.winchesterstar.com/article/angry_b...
Clarke res4 36yrs

Weaverville, NC

#2 May 23, 2013
The above statement is the truth.
Dont eat the poop

Waldorf, MD

#3 Jun 3, 2013
Clueless? LMAO!
Its no big secret that biosolids are allowed in Clarke county or in Frederick and Loudoun county.

Wake up and smell the human waste its spread on farm land every 3 or 4 yrs in CC.
Everyone thats been to Nalls remembers the smell back in 2009/10.
Dont eat the poop

Waldorf, MD

#4 Jun 17, 2013
Serious illnesses, including deaths, and adverse environmental impacts have been linked to land application of sewage sludge.

The United States Federal Clean Water Act
defines municipal sewage sludge as a pollutant.

http://www.sludgefacts.org/ EDUCATE YOURSELVES!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephens City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Winchester, VA (Aug '10) Thu Ian White 21
White Oak RD Aug 24 papa john 5
Review: Andrew G Gilfillan Dental - Frank J Var... (Apr '11) Aug 23 Mom in waiting room 25
Anyone in Winchester interested in having nsa s... (Apr '13) Aug 23 Jonny big 4
No charges against Va. deputy who shot daughter Aug 22 Calvin Ralls 1
Steve Bradshaw Aug 17 Phil Dennison 1
Loudon County Sheriff's Deputy shoots daughter Aug 17 Calvin Ralls 1
•••
•••

Stephens City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stephens City People Search