Boston Chamber helps launch biz coali...

Boston Chamber helps launch biz coalition for immigration reform

There are 3 comments on the Business Journal story from Dec 19, 2012, titled Boston Chamber helps launch biz coalition for immigration reform. In it, Business Journal reports that:

The Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce has announced it is one of 25 founding members of a national business coalition called "Business for Skilled Worker Immigration," which seeks to overhaul immigration law for skilled workers in order to drive job creation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 19, 2012
If they're skilled in technical fields, even i support this. We need engineers and doctors and physicists. But no more illiterate third world losers.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Funny how the same people that want to increase taxes on the wealthy and big business support the reduction of middle class wages through the importation of labor both legally and illegally. At the end of the day the wealthy end up with the same amount of money in their pockets by paying higher taxes and lower wages while the working people receive lower wages or lose their jobs all together. Redistribution of wealth. Take from the middle class and give to the rich and lazy.
Exactly

De Soto, KS

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Funny how the same people that want to increase taxes on the wealthy and big business support the reduction of middle class wages through the importation of labor both legally and illegally. At the end of the day the wealthy end up with the same amount of money in their pockets by paying higher taxes and lower wages while the working people receive lower wages or lose their jobs all together. Redistribution of wealth. Take from the middle class and give to the rich and lazy.
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
job corp (Apr '08) May '16 Anonymous 146
They mayor. May '16 Lousy Mayor 1
News Preacher's son Tim Tyson explores North Carolin... (Jun '08) Feb '16 xyz 85
News One on One: Coughs and sneezes about campus mon... Feb '16 Go Blue Forever 1
need to know Jan '16 hellbilly 1
Are you interested in hosting an exchange student? Jan '16 kwrightetc 1
help find a house (Sep '15) Sep '15 Tiny1234 1

Stem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stem Mortgages