American spy's release would be high-...

American spy's release would be high-stakes gamble

There are 36 comments on the KWWL-TV Waterloo story from Apr 2, 2014, titled American spy's release would be high-stakes gamble. In it, KWWL-TV Waterloo reports that:

If Pollard's freedom leads eventually to a final peace settlement, it could mark a major victory for Secretary of State John Kerry, who has toiled to achieve an agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians after decades of distrust and violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWWL-TV Waterloo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Zioni

Israel

#23 Apr 7, 2014
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - the Semite race includes Jews and Arabs .... LOL 'master race', divine gods, ROFLMAO .......
Guess Menachem Begin forgot that Semetic Jews and Arabs ALL decended from Abraham .... and all are the SAME RACE ..... LOL
Or Begin never said this but of course you don't care about facts as long as it targets Israel and the Jews.

LOL basing your opinion on religious text again instead of facts.
Zioni

Israel

#24 Apr 7, 2014
Gray wrote:
WHERE ARE ALL THE HASBARATS?
Normally each thread is infested with vulgar & insulting Hasbarats extolling the Evils of Islam and the Virtues of Zionist dreams.....
Because you write so much crap that no-one feels necessary to give a rebuttal.

You posted another false quote by Begin above. You don't let facts get in the way of you hatred.
Zioni

Israel

#25 Apr 7, 2014
where is Gray now that he is unable to reply since what he writes is total lies and incitement.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#26 Apr 8, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Begin never said this but of course you don't care about facts as long as it targets Israel and the Jews.
LOL basing your opinion on religious text again instead of facts.
Israelites and Arabs are from the Semitic race.

But not all Jews are Semites. Some are African, some are Caucasian, some are of a mixed racial background.

But you already know this.
Zioni

Israel

#27 Apr 8, 2014
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Israelites and Arabs are from the Semitic race.
But not all Jews are Semites. Some are African, some are Caucasian, some are of a mixed racial background.
But you already know this.
Not all Jews semites but the large majority have Semitic ancestry.

IN the 1930's non-Jews in Palestine spoke dozens of languages and claimed they came from numerous lands. So many of todays Palestinians are not indigenous.

But you know this already.
Gray

Glen Allen, VA

#28 Apr 8, 2014
KER-FLUSH!
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Few people have any idea because what you are saying is total crap.
The US has NEVER fought a war for Israel. On the contrary all their wars in the region have harmed Israeli interests.
STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO DEFINE ZIONIST.
Yesterday I posted 4 instances in which you were clearly lying

You said:

"Israel doesn't use phosphorus"

"you support the extermination of the Jewish people and the destruction of Israel

And to "barefoot", another variation of :
"you support the extermination of the Jewish people"

None of these 4 statements you made is true & I proved it.

Now, Re: One of America's wars for Israel:

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

“JEWISH WRITERS CLAIM POWERFUL ZIONISTS DROVE USA INTO MID-EAST WAR FOR SAKE OF ISRAEL”
http://www.usa-exile.org/news/0304/13/zionist...
http://www.theweeklyinformant.com/arishavit.h...

-Jack Bernstein, Author, The Life of An American Jew in Racist Israel (following prediction was made in 1984!)

"The Zionists who rule Israel and the Zionists in America have been trying to trick the U.S. into a Mideast war on the side of Israel.

" They almost succeeded when U.S. Marines were sent to Lebanon in 1982.

The blood of the 250 American Marines who died in Lebanon is dripping from the hands of the Israeli and American Zionists.

If more Americans are not made aware of the truth about Zionist Israel, you can be sure that, sooner or later, those atheists who claim to be God's Chosen People will trick the U.S. into a Mideast war against the Arabs who in the past have always been America's best friends.”

Dr. Henry Makow Phd., February 10, 2003? Writer, Inventor of Board game "Scruples"

"If the U.S. gets bogged down with heavy casualties on both sides,
Americans are going to blame big oil and Zionism for getting them into this mess.

Everybody knows that:

1. The only country that fears Iraq's WMD's is Israel;

2. American-Jewish neo-conservatives on the Defence Policy Board (Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz) planned this war in 1998 and made it Bush Administration policy;

3. The purpose of the war is to change the balance of power in the Middle East so Israel can settle the Palestinian issue on its own terms; and 4. Congress trembles in fear before the Israeli Lobby, "AIPAC."

At this perilous juncture in US history, there is no effective opposition because Zionist Jews appear to control both parties.

The Jewish "Anti Defamation League" considers it a barometer of anti Semitism to say, "Jews have too much power."

But is something anti-Semitic if it is true?

Anti- Semitism is racial prejudice. Zionist power is not a racial prejudice; it is a fact of life.

When a special interest group hijacks American foreign policy, it is a patriotic duty to say so.

In recent decades, Zionists have succeeded in making support for Zionism synonymous with "Jewish."

They have made Israel appear to be a vulnerable country facing annihilation in a sea of bloodthirsty Arabs.

In fact, Israel has 200-400 nuclear bombs and is one of the most powerful nations on earth.

It has evaded many opportunities for a just peace because its secret agenda is to dominate the region.

Israel keeps this quiet because most Jews, including Israelis, did not sign on for that".CONTINUED

Repeatedly exposing your lies is as easy as it is boring

Go back to Hasbara School
Gray

Glen Allen, VA

#29 Apr 8, 2014
A PAID, FULL TIME SCRIPTED SHILL SEZ:
Zioni wrote:
where is Gray now that he is unable to reply since what he writes is total lies and incitement.
I don't get paid to spend all my time regurgitating deceptions with the support of a government liaison officer for Israel advocacy, Israel's PM's Office, Foreign Ministry and your multi million(billion) dollar Israeli Propaganda / PR industry.

You clearly do.

“Israeli govt to recruit students as undercover agents on social media”
http://rt.com/news/israel-recruit-students-un...

EXCERPT “The covert units will be set up at each university and structured in a semi-military fashion. While groups will take directions from staff at the Prime Minister’s Office,
According to details provided to Israeli media, a government liaison officer for Israel advocacy will oversee the dissemination of “rapid responses”CONTINUED

I've just debunked another of your lies, today without relying on a "prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” and extensive slurry of "Talking Points"

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

EXCERPT ““They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

“Israel Cranks Up the PR Machine”
http://www.thenation.com/article/176703/israe... #
EXCERPT ““hasbara troll,”commenters who are fed the latest talking points and then flood social media with hasbara”CONTINUED

Nor do I have or need anything like "Megaphone" software shared by 50,000 of your fellow Hasbara Trolls

Who other than a paid, full time State supported Hasbara Troll has time to spread so many lies in so many places?

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

"Gray" has a life; that's why he doesn't have time to debunk every one of your scripted lies and deceptive half truths.
Zioni

Israel

#30 Apr 8, 2014
Gray wrote:
KER-FLUSH!
<quoted text>.....
Americans are going to blame big oil and Zionism for getting them into this mess.
Everybody knows that:
1. The only country that fears Iraq's WMD's is Israel;
2. American-Jewish neo-conservatives on the Defence Policy Board (Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz) planned this war in 1998 and made it Bush Administration policy;
3. The purpose of the war is to change the balance of power in the Middle East so Israel can settle the Palestinian issue on its own terms; and 4. Congress trembles in fear before the Israeli Lobby, "AIPAC."
At this perilous juncture in US history, there is no effective opposition because Zionist Jews appear to control both parties.
The Jewish "Anti Defamation League" considers it a barometer of anti Semitism to say, "Jews have too much power."
But is something anti-Semitic if it is true?
Anti- Semitism is racial prejudice....
They have made Israel appear to be a vulnerable country facing annihilation in a sea of bloodthirsty Arabs..
It has evaded many opportunities for a just peace because its secret agenda is to dominate the region..
Not sure where you proved anything. but that is no surprise from you who posts false quotes, accuses others of lying when it is you, you disappear when refuted and than come back a while later with the same posts and claims.

You deny that Jews are Jews and call for the end of Israel this is the same thing.
Israel doesn't use phosphorus as it did that one time in Gaza.
barefoot supports the extermination of Jews.(if you know if this is true or not for sure its probably because you are barefoot). Otherwise there is no way to know what he wrote.

Use of force in Iraq was not in Israels interests so the claim above is just politics.

How have the Arabs been Americas best friends? When they carry out hundreds of terrorist attacks and have murdered Americans around the world, Protest to destroy America throughout the region, burning flags singing death to America. Can you name anything the Arabs have done for America???

Iran feared Iraq WMD's and your claim is ridiculous and there is no way to prove it.
What about Kuwait I am sure they would have something to say about it. Even the Iraqi people.

NOTICE HOW YOU ARE BLAMING AMERICAN JEWS WHEN THERE WERE PLENTY OF NON-JEWS INVOLVED.

So America supported the Muslim Botherhood, fought alongside Jihadis in Libya, allowed Iran to become a regional superpower (invading Iraq led to this), not living up to the red lines in Iran & Syria, calling Abbas a moderate and funding Palestinian terrorists and the hate education in the Palestinian areas. All for Israel.

INTERESTING HOW YOU MAKE GRAND STATEMENTS BUT SEEM UNABLE TO GIVE EXAMPLES.

Most American have and continue to support Israel so your claim about Congress is BS. They are following the will of the people.

Jews don't work together. Just by making this claim you show your hatred towards Jews. You deny being a Jew hater but your words continuously dispute this.

I prefer that no Jews are in power as they mostly work against Jewish or Israeli interests and lead to idiots like yourself blaming the Jews for everything.

Jews are not a race so antisemitism is about Jews and not about race.

Israel is surrounded by 100's millions of Arabs many of them want to wipe out Israel. This is according to polls, cencus figures, tv, government etc. This doesn't suit your agenda so you deny it.

If Israeli intentions were to expand why did it leave land dozens of times its size? including Sinai, S.Syria, S.Lebanon, Jordan, Gaza, N.West Bank?? You sound more and more crazy each sentence. Israel keeps this quiet because it doesn't exist.

NAME ONE TIME ISRAEL HAS EVADED PEACE?? It was the Arabs/Muslims for decades who said the THREE NO'S.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#31 Apr 9, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Jews semites but the large majority have Semitic ancestry.
IN the 1930's non-Jews in Palestine spoke dozens of languages and claimed they came from numerous lands. So many of todays Palestinians are not indigenous.
But you know this already.
Yes, many in the area are Semites.

Over the centuries, many have migrated in and out of the area.

Have you seen "on wings of eagles"?? Where donations are being solicited to encourage migration to Israel. They also have a TV commercial.

http://www.ifcj.org/site/PageNavigator/eng/pr...

There is an active effort to get more non-arabs to migrate to the area.

Sort of an 'in gathering' of jews.
Gray

Glen Allen, VA

#32 Apr 9, 2014
FROM THE SHILL MILL
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure where you proved anything. but that is no surprise from you who posts false quotes, EDITED FOR SPACE

NAME ONE TIME ISRAEL HAS EVADED PEACE?? It was the Arabs/Muslims for decades who said the THREE NO'S.
I "disappear" (don't immediately respond to your countless State sponsored Spam-Trums) because I have a life outside of "Topix" and take the time to do the research used to debunk your egregious lies like:

"Israeli military confirms the use of white phosphorus bombs in the Gaza Strip"
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Israeli_military_...
EXCERPT " The Israeli military announced in a report on Thursday that it has used at least 20 white phosphorus bombs inside civilian areas during the IDF's offensive in the Gaza Strip

The report states that the military used white phosphorous bombs in civilian areas, with at least twenty phosphorous shells fired by a reserve paratroops brigade into a densely packed area of Beit Lahiya. The United Nations head quarters and a hospital in Gaza City were also bombed with white phosphorus."
CONTINUED

How much time should any unpaid opponent to Israeli Genocide spend on a vulgar, insulting & dishonest full time paid Hasbara Shill?

You also claimed that I:

" called for the extermination of the Jewish people and the destruction of Israel."

However you refuse to confirm that insulting lie which is just another transparent & crass Hasbara character assassination tactic.

I rarely call other commenters "liars" because it devalues the word and reflects poorly on the writer to do so repeatedly.

Your easily exposed lies are so outrageous, blatant and numerous that I make an exception.

I can't believe that your Hasbara coaches/trainers etc would consider your blatantly dishonest, hate filled "Comments" at all persuasive.

So: where have I ever stated that I:

" called for the extermination of the Jewish people and the destruction of Israel."

PS Israel evades peace with each Illegal Settlement Built on disputed territory.

“We will expel the Arabs and take their place.”[15] David Ben-Gurion,

PPS: C.A.M.E.R.A. is not a source, it's a laughably bias Zionist censorship lobby

Clean up your act and at least tell credible lies
Gray

Glen Allen, VA

#33 Apr 9, 2014
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, many in the area are Semites.
Over the centuries, many have migrated in and out of the area.
Have you seen "on wings of eagles"?? Where donations are being solicited to encourage migration to Israel. They also have a TV commercial.
http://www.ifcj.org/site/PageNavigator/eng/pr...
There is an active effort to get more non-arabs to migrate to the area.
Sort of an 'in gathering' of jews.
The only Jews the current Right Wing Zionist Regime wants are those wealthy Ashkenazi Jews who don't conflict with Zionist “demographic” problems."

"Israel’s New Ethnic Cleansing Laws"
"Sixty Thousand African Refugees and 100,000 Bedouin Affected"

…by Dr. Stuart Jeanne Bramhall

EXCERPT "Israel‘s obsession with Jewish ethnic purity has led to the enactment of open ethnic cleansing by the current Netanyahu government.

Aside from Israel’s genocidal policies towards Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza, new legislation affects 60,000 African refugees and 100,000 Bedouin living within Israel proper. The latter are, by law, Israeli citizens and many have served in the Israeli Defense Force.

Officials in the Netanyahu government justify their racial purity laws as essential to prevent “demographic” problems." CONTINUED
Zioni

Israel

#34 Apr 9, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I "disappear" .. and take the time to do the research used to debunk your egregious lies like:
"Israeli military confirms the use of white phosphorus bombs in the Gaza Strip"
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Israeli_military_... ...
CONTINUED........
PS Israel evades peace with each Illegal Settlement Built on disputed territory.
“We will expel the Arabs and take their place.”[15] David Ben-Gurion,
I and others have already proven your hatred of Jews and calls for the end of Israel as a Jewish state. I am not going to waste my time answering you again.

If you do research there is no evidence of it. You only have a dozen different posts which you repost continuously for months maybe years.

You don't use the word liar?? you just say Zionist....., or paid hasbarat instead.

INTERESTING HOW YOU CALL IT DISPUTED TERRITORY, DID YOU COPY PASTE AND NOT REALIZE? Also its legal to build in disputed territory and live there especially when you are not being forced to move there. AGAIN YOU IGNORE JEWISH PROPERTY RIGHTS.

CAMERA IS NOT THE SOURCE BUT IT GIVES ALL THE SOURCES FROM BOTH SIDES.

Where did I write Israel doesn't use phosphorus at all??? AND YOUR LINK IS FROM 2009 WHEN I NEVER DENIED THEY USED PHOSPHORUS. JUST HOW IT WAS USED.

My basic opinion on the subject is that the only issue with the phosphorus is when it is used intentionally on civilians. There are two types of shells one is used as a smoke screen the other burns terrorists. If I said that Israel doesn't use phosphorus they claim to have stopped using as they did in Gaza next to the school. Noone has proven otherwise.

The US and numerous other countries use these shells in battle also specifically in built up areas fighting the enemy who hides amongst civilians.

WHY NO MENTION OF HAMAS FIRING PHOSPHORUS ROCKETS AT ISRAELI TOWNS?

It funny how you claim to dispute what i wrote but then post ANOTHER FALSE QUOTE ABOVE.

True Quote
We do not wish, we do not need to expel the Arabs and take their place. All our aspirations are built upon the assumption — proven throughout all our activity in the Land — that there is enough room in the country for ourselves and the Arabs.
Letter to his son Amos (5 October 1937), as quoted in Teveth, Shabtai, Ben Gurion: The Burning Ground; and Karsh, Efraim (2000), Fabricating Israeli History: The 'New Historians'; this has been extensively misquoted as "[We] must expel Arabs and take their places" after appearing in this form in Morris, Benny (1987), The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem, 1947–1949, Cambridge University Press, p. 25.
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/David_Ben-Gurion

So who is really lying.

You have to wait until you can try to use what i write against me but in nearly every post you say something which is clearly fabricated such as the quote above and the fact that the link you give is from 2009 when i never denied Phosphorus was used.

Ben Gurion
In our state there will be non-Jews as well — and all of them will be equal citizens; equal in everything without any exception; that is: the state will be their state as well....The attitude of the Jewish State to its Arab citizens will be an important factor—though not the only one—in building good neighbourly relations with the Arab States. If the Arab citizen will feel at home in our state, and if his status will not be the least different from that of the Jew, and perhaps better than the status of the Arab in an Arab state, and if the state will help him in a truthful and dedicated way to reach the economic, social, and cultural level of the Jewish community, then Arab distrust will accordingly subside and a bridge to a Semitic, Jewish-Arab alliance, will be built...(Ba-Ma’Araha Vol IV, Part 2, pp. 260, 265, quoted in Fabricating Israeli History, Efraim Karsh, p.67)
Zioni

Israel

#35 Apr 9, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
The only Jews the current Right Wing Zionist Regime wants are those wealthy Ashkenazi Jews who don't conflict with Zionist “demographic” problems."
"Israel’s New Ethnic Cleansing Laws"
"Sixty Thousand African Refugees and 100,000 Bedouin Affected"
…by Dr. Stuart Jeanne Bramhall
EXCERPT "Israel‘s obsession with Jewish ethnic purity has led to the enactment of open ethnic cleansing by the current Netanyahu government.
Aside from Israel’s genocidal policies towards Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza, new legislation affects 60,000 African refugees and 100,000 Bedouin living within Israel proper. The latter are, by law, Israeli citizens and many have served in the Israeli Defense Force.
Officials in the Netanyahu government justify their racial purity laws as essential to prevent “demographic” problems." CONTINUED
More generalities as usual. no link??

The refugees are illegal and mostly came here for work and a better life.

This is the same Netanyahu who signed deals in the late 1990's giving the Palestinians autonomy of numerous cities and areas. At the same time that there had been continuous terror attacks for years preceding. He is more moderate than Rabin was as the leader of the left 2 decades ago.

Bedouins have been offered a good deal and a lot of FREE land. They chose to take over much of the Negev illegally. So Jews can't build even if they own the property but if Israel stops illegal building by non-Jews you have an issue with it. and you claim to have no problem with Jews. Wonder what you would think if you did.
Aussidreamin

Ryde, Australia

#36 Apr 10, 2014
Wow, so much hate out there. No wonder the world is in chaos. I see it now with Egypt, and many more of the african states, in fact anywhere where islam is dominant, there is killing, be-headings, maimings and slaughter of Christians perpetrated by islam. How often do you here of prisoner swaps with the islamic rsoles? Never. I pray that the haters out there in safe land don't ever face the possibility of being raped, maimed and slowly decapitated.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#38 Apr 10, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
More generalities as usual. no link??
I cited the title and author which is more than you do with your easily exposed "falsehoods"

Israel's New Ethnic Cleansing Laws | Alternative News Network
alternative-news-network.net/israels-new-ethn... ;
Gray

Richmond, VA

#39 Apr 10, 2014
Aussidreamin wrote:
Wow, so much hate out there. No wonder the world is in chaos. I see it now with Egypt, and many more of the african states, in fact anywhere where islam is dominant, there is killing, be-headings, maimings and slaughter of Christians perpetrated by islam. How often do you here of prisoner swaps with the islamic rsoles? Never. I pray that the haters out there in safe land don't ever face the possibility of being raped, maimed and slowly decapitated.
Because our Major Western Media is zionist dominated, you never read about the West's atrocities/massacres upon Muslims:

“The crime of making Americans aware of their own history”
http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/9861-d...

EXCERPT What, then, is the basis of all this? What has the United States actually been doing in the Middle East in the recent past?
• the shooting down of two Libyan planes in 1981
• the bombing of Lebanon in 1983 and 1984
• the bombing of Libya in 1986
• the bombing and sinking of an Iranian ship in 1987
• the shooting down of an Iranian passenger plane in 1988
• the shooting down of two more Libyan planes in 1989
• the massive bombing of the Iraqi people in 1991
• the continuing bombings and draconian sanctions against Iraq for the next 12 years
• the bombing of Afghanistan and Sudan in 1998
• the habitual support of Israel despite the routine devastation and torture it inflicts upon the Palestinian people
• the habitual condemnation of Palestinian resistance to this
• the abduction of "suspected terrorists" from Muslim countries, such as Malaysia, Pakistan, Lebanon and Albania, who were then taken to places like Egypt and Saudi Arabia, where they were tortured
• the large military and hi-tech presence in Islam's holiest land, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere in the Persian Gulf region
• the support of numerous undemocratic, authoritarian Middle East governments from the Shah of Iran to Mubarak of Egypt to the Saudi royal family
• the invasion, bombing and occupation of Afghanistan, 2001 to the present, and Iraq, 2003 to the present
• the bombings and continuous firing of missiles to assassinate individuals in Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, and Libya during the period of 2006-2011
It can't be repeated or emphasized enough. The biggest lie of the "war on terrorism", although weakening, is that the targets of America's attacks have an irrational hatred of the United States and its way of life, based on religious and cultural misunderstandings and envy. The large body of evidence to the contrary includes a 2004 report from the Defense Science Board, "a Federal advisory committee established to provide independent advice to the Secretary of Defense." CONTINUED

“Zionists Control 97% Of World's Media!”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...

As you can imagine, no Race, Nationality, Religion etc has a monopoly on either Good or Evil

I spent 10 - 11 months wandering throughout the Islamic world to see the other side of the story. I was only treated with kindness & generosity......Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone out there Jan 15 tbone 1
Review: Soap N Suds Dog Grooming & Boarding (Jul '13) Aug '17 Sandra orsini 2
News Check your Powerball tickets; therea s a $1M wi... Aug '17 unlucky1 1
Collins family history Aug '17 Gcollins 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) May '17 Cheated 14
News Teaming up for STEM education (Jul '16) Jul '16 TSF 3
They mayor. (May '16) May '16 Lousy Mayor 1

Stem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stem Mortgages