Johnston Co. DA sues woman for having sex with her husband

There are 3 comments on the NBC 17 story from Jun 29, 2011, titled Johnston Co. DA sues woman for having sex with her husband. In it, NBC 17 reports that:

Johnston County District Attorney Susan Doyle is suing a woman who she claims had sex with her husband.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 17.

Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#1 Jun 29, 2011
Is she going to sue her husband also? I guess he convinced her it wasn't his fault.This woman has snakes in her head.

“?”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 13, 2011
The law is still on the books. A person can sue the individual having an affair with one's spouse. It was designed to expose the adulterer who was destroying a marriage but over the years it became a forgotten law "Blue Law".
Crooked willy

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2011
Did he pay her to have sex?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
job corp (Apr '08) Apr 28 Tyler 145
Debate: Gay Marriage - Creedmoor, NC (Jan '12) Jan '15 soldierboy 4
News Boston Chamber helps launch biz coalition for i... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Exactly 3
News Rhymer named 2013 principal of the year (Oct '12) Oct '12 Susan Herman 1
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Stem, NC (Mar '12) Mar '12 Bronwyn 2
News Winners announced for pumpkin carving contest (Nov '10) Nov '10 Big Boy 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Nov '10 John Gait 26
More from around the web

Stem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]