TSF DEMENTIA MAN

Manteo, NC

#60691 Aug 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hope your children never find out how gutless that you really are. That would be sad.
Nah you old senile, Alzheimer's laden idiot, it is you and your ilk that are sad. The community organizer is now the vacationer and chief - now that is what a strong leader would do - LOL.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60692 Aug 24, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think it would matter to my kids? You are a shallow ass. Your perception of an individual is sad. My kids have been taught not to be so shallow and dense.
Apparently that must have learned that at school. Notice that you are reflecting your Christianity again.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#60693 Aug 24, 2014
Unusually coherent stance from the RW

We understand the hypocrisy of the religious right. Whatever your theological opinion we can all agree that Jesus dismissed the rich, the powerful, the warmongers while ministering to the poor, the ill and the meek. Yet evangelical Christians dominate a party that demonizes charity, empathy and forgiveness while pandering to the powerful and the intolerant. "Meek" is a pejorative right up there with "pussy" and "french" to today's Republican. EE

Has hell frozen?
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#60694 Aug 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Just gutless and can't answer the question honestly. Typical of a blow hard.
Not "gutless", FOS, just refuse to bow. That's what people like you and ole Harry can't stand. Oh, the "tolerance" of it all. BTW, I have answered every question, I chose to, "honestly".So, "blow" me.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#60695 Aug 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
So "Christian" of you, Waco.
I can't get over how Christian-like all your comments are these day. It's positively uninspiring.
Your idea of a Christian is someone who meekly submits while you say any thing you wish.
Not mine.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#60696 Aug 24, 2014
TSF wrote:
We understand the hypocrisy of the religious right. Whatever your theological opinion we can all agree that Jesus dismissed the rich, the powerful, the warmongers while ministering to the poor, the ill and the meek. Yet evangelical Christians dominate a party that demonizes charity, empathy and forgiveness while pandering to the powerful and the intolerant. "Meek" is a pejorative right up there with "pussy" and "french" to today's Republican. EE
Has hell frozen?
. Buddy boy when I was homeless it wasn't atheists who gave me food and clothes
It was the Christians you love to run down.
We understand the hypocrisy of the atheist left.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#60697 Aug 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, can you not tell by my posts that I have this huge hang up against Asians? You have seen me say that over and over, haven't you?
You never mentioned one word about that Asian, or how they gutted his store.
You attack the motives of others, while assuming your own motives are clean.
You are, to put it succinctly, a punk.
If I were like you, I'd already have convicted that black cop.
But, I'm not like you.
Thank God.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#60698 Aug 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco is so typical of the Christian Church today. I know hundreds like him and Ben
Interesting statement. That you would profess to "know hundreds" of what you disdain and despise. You got me there, I try not to deceive and pretend I like someone when we have NOTHING in common. Now, if I were to judge people I don't "know" then I would be like you. But as I have said "I don't know" the people on here. I don't judge the "people" just their posts. Which really, is all any of us on here can do.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#60699 Aug 24, 2014
TSF wrote:
Has hell frozen?
Ahhhh, here we go, what do YOU forgive Mr Christian?? Slavery perhaps? All the "white injustices" of the world?? I thought so. It's VERY clear by your posts WHAT you and ole Vic "forgive". LMAO Must have learned that in school.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#60700 Aug 24, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting statement. That you would profess to "know hundreds" of what you disdain and despise. You got me there, I try not to deceive and pretend I like someone when we have NOTHING in common. Now, if I were to judge people I don't "know" then I would be like you. But as I have said "I don't know" the people on here. I don't judge the "people" just their posts. Which really, is all any of us on here can do.
Yeah, that's State, lumps people together in a ball of mud, categorizes, passes judgment, what a tolerant fellow!
I haven't, honestly, met that many like State, so unrelentingly disingenuous, and intellectually dishonest.
A creature of dogma, and fanaticism, always quick to see the mote in someone's eye, while ignoring the plank in his.
The gist is this, according to State, if you don't see things as he does, you are a very, very bad person.
I take State's contempt as a badge of great honor.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60701 Aug 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, that's State, lumps people together in a ball of mud, categorizes, passes judgment, what a tolerant fellow!
I haven't, honestly, met that many like State, so unrelentingly disingenuous, and intellectually dishonest.
A creature of dogma, and fanaticism, always quick to see the mote in someone's eye, while ignoring the plank in his.
The gist is this, according to State, if you don't see things as he does, you are a very, very bad person.
I take State's contempt as a badge of great honor.
Sometimes you just have to let ignorance ramble on to get the anger out. If they couldn't do it here, who knows, they would probably have to go out and steal cigars and rough up a black cop. It's better this way.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#60702 Aug 24, 2014
ben wrote:
<quoted text>Does it matter? See, you know when, where and crickets. Point made. People on here care not unless the racial tones are reversed. Liars and bigots. They chastize in a post then throw the same stone. "The stupid calling you stupid".
Just because they got the gender of the person killed and the day it happened
wrong? Mere details. Try for a job at Fux News.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60703 Aug 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>. Buddy boy when I was homeless it wasn't atheists who gave me food and clothes
What caused you to be homeless, Waco?
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#60704 Aug 24, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
So, "blow" me.
Oooooo...another RIGHT WING "Christian" speaks!

Jesus would be so proud (No, he wouldn't...he'd weep.)
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#60705 Aug 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Your idea of a Christian is someone who meekly submits while you say any thing you wish.
Not mine.
Oh, face it, Waco. There's nothing in the least bit "Christian" in the positions you take. You are just an old holdover from the Bush days of RW propagandists telling you it's okay to hate everyone who isn't WHITE & REPUBLICAN like you are.

There is NOTHING Christian about the Republican party. Nothing.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#60706 Aug 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>. Buddy boy when I was homeless it wasn't atheists who gave me food and clothes
Ah, wake-up call for you, Waco. TSF isn't promoting the thoughts of atheists. He is presenting to you the THOUGHTS of a RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN BLOGGER who suddenly realizes that the people he has aligned himself with are EVIL.

The Left is not Atheist. The Left is more truly Christian than is the Right.

And BTW, many on the RIGHT are also Atheists. It's just a matter of: Are you a greedy atheist who votes Republican? Or are you a compassionate atheist who votes Democratic?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#60707 Aug 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What caused you to be homeless, Waco?
Do you really want to know? Or, is this just another chance to take a shot at me?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#60708 Aug 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, face it, Waco. There's nothing in the least bit "Christian" in the positions you take. You are just an old holdover from the Bush days of RW propagandists telling you it's okay to hate everyone who isn't WHITE & REPUBLICAN like you are.
There is NOTHING Christian about the Republican party. Nothing.
.(Sigh). You judging me? Great. Why not?
There is everything Christian in my positions.
I categorically reject your conclusion.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#60709 Aug 24, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh, here we go, what do YOU forgive Mr Christian?? Slavery perhaps? All the "white injustices" of the world?? I thought so. It's VERY clear by your posts WHAT you and ole Vic "forgive". LMAO Must have learned that in school.
That segment that TSF posted was from ERICK ERICKSON, the founder of Redstate and a RIGHT WING blogger who claims to be a CHRISTIAN.

Apparently he sees what you are missing. He is horrified by what he sees coming from THE RIGHT. Which is pretty much what we see coming from you & Waco on a daily basis.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#60710 Aug 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, wake-up call for you, Waco. TSF isn't promoting the thoughts of atheists. He is presenting to you the THOUGHTS of a RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN BLOGGER who suddenly realizes that the people he has aligned himself with are EVIL.
The Left is not Atheist. The Left is more truly Christian than is the Right.
And BTW, many on the RIGHT are also Atheists. It's just a matter of: Are you a greedy atheist who votes Republican? Or are you a compassionate atheist who votes Democratic?
I'm a moderate, who will be voting for Hillary.
This will mark the third consecutive time I will have voted for the democrat nominee.
I'm not a democrat. I'm not a republican.
I vote for the person I think is the best candidate.
You two don't get it, do you?
You're such a prisoner of republican/democrat dogma, you can't conceive of people like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Creedmoor, NC (Jan '12) Jan '15 soldierboy 4
News Defendant pleads guilty to murder Dec '14 NO asking 1
News Boston Chamber helps launch biz coalition for i... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Exactly 3
News Rhymer named 2013 principal of the year (Oct '12) Oct '12 Susan Herman 1
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Stem, NC (Mar '12) Mar '12 Bronwyn 2
News Johnston Co. DA sues woman for having sex with ... (Jun '11) Dec '11 Crooked willy 3
News Winners announced for pumpkin carving contest (Nov '10) Nov '10 Big Boy 1
More from around the web

Stem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]