Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60707 Aug 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What caused you to be homeless, Waco?
Do you really want to know? Or, is this just another chance to take a shot at me?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60708 Aug 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, face it, Waco. There's nothing in the least bit "Christian" in the positions you take. You are just an old holdover from the Bush days of RW propagandists telling you it's okay to hate everyone who isn't WHITE & REPUBLICAN like you are.
There is NOTHING Christian about the Republican party. Nothing.
.(Sigh). You judging me? Great. Why not?
There is everything Christian in my positions.
I categorically reject your conclusion.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60709 Aug 24, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh, here we go, what do YOU forgive Mr Christian?? Slavery perhaps? All the "white injustices" of the world?? I thought so. It's VERY clear by your posts WHAT you and ole Vic "forgive". LMAO Must have learned that in school.
That segment that TSF posted was from ERICK ERICKSON, the founder of Redstate and a RIGHT WING blogger who claims to be a CHRISTIAN.

Apparently he sees what you are missing. He is horrified by what he sees coming from THE RIGHT. Which is pretty much what we see coming from you & Waco on a daily basis.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60710 Aug 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, wake-up call for you, Waco. TSF isn't promoting the thoughts of atheists. He is presenting to you the THOUGHTS of a RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN BLOGGER who suddenly realizes that the people he has aligned himself with are EVIL.
The Left is not Atheist. The Left is more truly Christian than is the Right.
And BTW, many on the RIGHT are also Atheists. It's just a matter of: Are you a greedy atheist who votes Republican? Or are you a compassionate atheist who votes Democratic?
I'm a moderate, who will be voting for Hillary.
This will mark the third consecutive time I will have voted for the democrat nominee.
I'm not a democrat. I'm not a republican.
I vote for the person I think is the best candidate.
You two don't get it, do you?
You're such a prisoner of republican/democrat dogma, you can't conceive of people like me.
Ben

Greer, SC

#60711 Aug 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooo...another RIGHT WING "Christian" speaks!
Jesus would be so proud (No, he wouldn't...he'd weep.)
I see you are a "literal" non-Christian. Are you the kettle or the pot?
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60712 Aug 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>.(Sigh). You judging me? Great. Why not?
I categorically reject your conclusion.
There is NOTHING Christian about your positions. You hate minorities and lack any compassion for their difficulties. You care not a whit about people who have the deck stacked against them. If there is a position to take, you always take the non-Christian position.
Ben

Greer, SC

#60713 Aug 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, face it, Waco. There's nothing in the least bit "Christian" in the positions you take. You are just an old holdover from the Bush days of RW propagandists telling you it's okay to hate everyone who isn't WHITE & REPUBLICAN like you are.
There is NOTHING Christian about the Republican party. Nothing.
Again....pulling politics into Christianity. Jesus would weep.
Ben

Greer, SC

#60714 Aug 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, wake-up call for you, Waco. TSF isn't promoting the thoughts of atheists. He is presenting to you the THOUGHTS of a RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN BLOGGER who suddenly realizes that the people he has aligned himself with are EVIL.
The Left is not Atheist. The Left is more truly Christian than is the Right.
And BTW, many on the RIGHT are also Atheists. It's just a matter of: Are you a greedy atheist who votes Republican? Or are you a compassionate atheist who votes Democratic?
Again....Jesus would weep.
Saved ByGrace

Murphy, NC

#60715 Aug 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>.
So talking snakes caused the downfall of the entire planet. Jeebus gets nailed to some planks of wood, and suddenly errbody sez "Oh Noes! He doesn't look like Jeebus, he say he not Jeebus, but Oh! It Jeebus"
Years later, 3rd generation unemployed hicks on meth and welfare see Jeebus in they pizza crust and they saved.
Stay on that side of the state, and keep that pig McCrory and his closeted boy molesters (allegedly) with you.
Ben

Greer, SC

#60716 Aug 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
That segment that TSF posted was from ERICK ERICKSON, the founder of Redstate and a RIGHT WING blogger who claims to be a CHRISTIAN.
Apparently he sees what you are missing. He is horrified by what he sees coming from THE RIGHT. Which is pretty much what we see coming from you & Waco on a daily basis.
Guess what........again......Jesus would weep. I see a pattern. Religion, politics, religion, politics. How very religious of you to call out other people.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60717 Aug 24, 2014
You two know nothing about me.
If you did, you'd know why I dislike Reagan.
Who did Reagan throw out in the streets?
You know what I'd like you two to do ? Say that although you think Wilson is guilty, that he deserves a fair trial.
Not a lynching.
I'm anti-lynching.
That's a Christian belief.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60718 Aug 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a moderate, who will be voting for Hillary.
This will mark the third consecutive time I will have voted for the democrat nominee.
I'm not a democrat. I'm not a republican.
I vote for the person I think is the best candidate.
You two don't get it, do you?
You're such a prisoner of republican/democrat dogma, you can't conceive of people like me.
I am so sick of the "I'm voting for Hillary" BS. Use it on someone who is stupid. That person is not me.

You lack compassion for everyone who is not EXACTLY like you. You can't see past whatever the Right Wing propagandists TELL you to think. If he's black and he stole some cigars, in the RW world he deserves to die. If he's black and fights back against a bully who is stalking him, he deserves to die. If it's a young child born into the Israeli ghettos and the Israelis KILL him, he deserves to die.

ALL of your stances lack humanity & compassion. They lack THOUGHT. They lack everything that Jesus Christ stood for.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60719 Aug 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NOTHING Christian about your positions. You hate minorities and lack any compassion for their difficulties. You care not a whit about people who have the deck stacked against them. If there is a position to take, you always take the non-Christian position.
Then why did I vote for Obama twice???
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60720 Aug 24, 2014
Victoria, if I'm against minorities, why am I NOT IN FAVOR of suspending/firing the black cop who shot the white guy?
Why did I say, if the white guy hit him, he was justified in shooting him?
You two NEVER LISTEN!
YOU'RE TOO BUSY CATEGORIZING!
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60721 Aug 24, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Again....pulling politics into Christianity. Jesus would weep.
Sure thing, hypocrite.

Because the RIGHT WING of this country didn't use Christianity every single chance they got. Not only to dupe the non-thinkers but to DESTROY Christianity & its respectability in the process.

Yes, Jesus would weep.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60722 Aug 24, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what........again......Jesus would weep. I see a pattern. Religion, politics, religion, politics. How very religious of you to call out other people.
I never claimed to be religious. I claimed to recognize hypocrisy when I see it. And I see it.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60723 Aug 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Then why did I vote for Obama twice???
Tell it to someone who cares, Waco. I measure a man by his words...at least on a forum. And there is nothing Christian or compassionate about you. You stick with every RW talking point as if you were an ambassador for their lies. You cannot conjure up the least bit of empathy for anyone who is not exactly like you.

Don't think you've EVER fooled me with your Hillary-voting, Obama-voting BS.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60724 Aug 24, 2014
You two attack me, a person who has a proven track record voting for democrats!
Why?
Because, I don't support your DOGMA.
You DEMONIZE those who refuse to follow every liberal thought!
You DEHUMANIZE those who don't think as you!!
Sadly, you just aren't capable of seeing how DANGEROUS your own thought processes are.
When you dehumanize a person, that makes anything you say, or DO, to that person........
ACCEPTABLE!!!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60725 Aug 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Then why did I vote for Obama twice???
Why do you show your regret for that on an almost daily basis?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60726 Aug 24, 2014
I've never said atheists, were bad people.
I didn't lump them together.
Like, y'all do Christians.
I know, just because someone disagrees with me, doesn't make them EVIL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collins family history Aug 6 Gcollins 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) May '17 Cheated 14
Prince Hall Freemasons Mar '17 Lightone 1
News Teaming up for STEM education (Jul '16) Jul '16 TSF 3
They mayor. (May '16) May '16 Lousy Mayor 1
News Boston Chamber helps launch biz coalition for i... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Exactly 3
News Rhymer named 2013 principal of the year (Oct '12) Oct '12 Susan Herman 1

Stem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stem Mortgages