Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57831 Jul 23, 2014
Marathon Man wrote:
Obama is a disgrace.Only a simpleton would support this idiot.
You are not TOO damn brainwashed. You have NO idea why you say what you just said other than the fact that you've been spoon-fed RW idiocy & you can only repeat it.

Only a simpleton WOULDN'T support President Obama over any of your Teabagger fools or your Republican jokers.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57832 Jul 23, 2014
TSF wrote:
When the three are totaled , they do exceed the amount given to Israel. I favor that the USA stops borrowing money from China to give away to any foreign governments.
<quoted text>
I agree. If they love war so damn much, let them find their own damn money to pay for it.

"Although most Americans openly support Israel's existence [...] their sympathy for an Israel that acts more like Goliath than David is fading. The ranks of the skeptics include a growing number of younger American Jews, who find little to admire and much to dislike in Israel's actions and who are far less devoted to it than were previous generations. Pro-peace groups such as J Street and Jewish Voice for Peace reflect that trend and show that opinion among American Jews is far from unified."
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57833 Jul 23, 2014
The WORLD is beginning to see the light.....even if AMERICA is still BLIND
~~~~~~~~~~
U.N. Rights Chief: Israel May Be Committing War Crimes in Gaza

GENEVA - Israel may have committed war crimes by killing civilians and shelling houses and hospitals during its two-week-old offensive in the Gaza Strip, U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay said on Wednesday. Pillay, opening an emergency debate at the U.N. Human Rights Council in Geneva, also condemned the indiscriminate firing of rockets and mortars by Palestinian militants into Israel.

Citing cases Israeli air strikes and shelling hitting houses and hospitals in the coastal enclave, she said: "These are just a few examples where there seems to be a strong possibility that international humanitarian law has been violated, in a manner that could amount to war crimes. Every one of these incidents must be properly and independently investigated.”
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57834 Jul 23, 2014
Ban Ki Moon also criticized the Palestinians for their "indiscriminate" use of rocket fire.
Looks like you forgot that part.
Canada also is heavily criticizing the Palestinians for firing over two thousand rockets at Israel.
Israel already accepted an Egyptian offer for a cease fire.
Hamas didn't.
The blame entirely rests with Hamas.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57835 Jul 23, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. If they love war so damn much, let them find their own damn money to pay for it.
"Although most Americans openly support Israel's existence [...] their sympathy for an Israel that acts more like Goliath than David is fading. The ranks of the skeptics include a growing number of younger American Jews, who find little to admire and much to dislike in Israel's actions and who are far less devoted to it than were previous generations. Pro-peace groups such as J Street and Jewish Voice for Peace reflect that trend and show that opinion among American Jews is far from unified."
You favor an end to the policy of bribing Pakistan to keep their nukes out of the hands of insane terrorists such as Hamas?
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57836 Jul 23, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You favor an end to the policy of bribing Pakistan to keep their nukes out of the hands of insane terrorists such as Hamas?
I don't think we are doing much bribing. I think we are just throwing money away. We can't bribe extremists. When the wrong guys get in power they will just use our tax dollars for any damn thing they want. We saw that already with Bush's right hand man, Musharraf. He was funneling weapons & financial support to the terrorists who were fighting & killing us.

We've lost this battle. We should have been smarter decades ago. We should have had healthcare providers over there working with those people to make sure the population rate stayed low. Instead we wasted money turning them into our enemies. It's over. The best we can do is stop wasting our money on worthless endeavours.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57837 Jul 23, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Ban Ki Moon also criticized the Palestinians for their "indiscriminate" use of rocket fire.
Canada also is heavily criticizing the Palestinians for firing over two thousand rockets at Israel.
Hamas didn't.
You are nuts. This isn't about Hamas, no matter how you try and pretend it is. Hamas exists ONLY because of the crimes of the Israeli government. The Israelis have abused the Palestinian people and so an extremist group formed to fight back against the Israeli oppression.

Israel STARTED this stupid war that has killed mostly innocent people. They are engaging in ethnic cleansing. They want the Palestinian people DEAD. If they didn't, they wouldn't start their massacres of innocent people on a hunch....on a whim.....on a guess that someone, somewhere, MIGHT be involved in a crime, though they can't say for sure one way or another.

The BLAME rests with the terrorists who started this MASSACRE....the terrorist state of Israel and its RW warmonger, Netanyahoo.

You need to start watching some of documentaries on the Israeli oppression of the Palestinian people. It might wake you the hell up. The Israeli police smash the doors down of innocent Palestinians, no connection whatsoever to ANY extremists, in the middle of the night. They force the families outside, little children scared out of their wits. They tear apart the Palestinians' homes, destroying anything....cameras, phones, etc....for no reason except that THEY CAN.

It's DAILY oppression. If you had to live that way YOU would join up with Hamas, I guarantee you that. Right now Israeli forces have a large group of innocent Palestinians cornered...there is NO WHERE to go, they are surrounded....and the Israelis are slaughtering them.

It's 100% the terrorist state of Israel's fault. I have no pity for them. Only contempt.

And if you think this Israeli slaughter of innocent children is working in their favor, you are really nuts. People can SEE the carnage now. It's no longer Israel's filthy, dirty secret.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#57838 Jul 23, 2014
Indiscriminate killing of 768 innocent civilians as of yesterday, in the bombing an selling of homes, hospitals and sniper fire into innocent civilians looking for their family is a war crime. The USA must stop participating in this atrocity by financing Israel. Stop all foreign aid to Israel NOW.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#57839 Jul 23, 2014
Remember a few months ago when a Texas school district held a job fair in Raleigh to recruit our best and teachers, offering them big raises to move?

Well that Houston school district is back this week with job fairs in Raleigh, Greensboro and Charlotte. Starting salary?$49,100.

That’s almost $20,000 more than the starting salary here in North Carolina. With such a large raise being offered, you can’t blame our teachers for leaving. They’ve made too little money for too long and don’t get the respect they deserve.
Delinger

Troy, NC

#57840 Jul 23, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we are doing much bribing. I think we are just throwing money away. We can't bribe extremists. When the wrong guys get in power they will just use our tax dollars for any damn thing they want. We saw that already with Bush's right hand man, Musharraf. He was funneling weapons & financial support to the terrorists who were fighting & killing us.
We've lost this battle. We should have been smarter decades ago. We should have had healthcare providers over there working with those people to make sure the population rate stayed low. Instead we wasted money turning them into our enemies. It's over. The best we can do is stop wasting our money on worthless endeavours.
babies are the problem
Delinger

Troy, NC

#57841 Jul 23, 2014
Victoria wrote:
Battleground Georgia: Democrats see 2014 flip
"Democrats here don’t have to wait for the demographic projections to come true. The state’s voting population is already much more African-American than even 10 years ago, Latinos are on the rise, and there’s a business community relocating to the Atlanta metro area at a pace that looks a lot like the migration to Northern Virginia and the North Carolina research triangle the past 15 years that turned both states into presidential battlegrounds.
Those shifts, together with the surprisingly competitive candidacies of Senate hopeful Michelle Nunn and gubernatorial contender Jason Carter, have convinced more than a few Democrats here that the Republican lock on the Peach State could be broken as soon as November."
For the sake of America....please let this happen! Republicans are destroying this country. No country should be forced to have a second party consisting entirely of clowns & idiots.
proper and good demographics
Delinger

Troy, NC

#57842 Jul 23, 2014
TSF wrote:
Indiscriminate killing of 768 innocent civilians as of yesterday, in the bombing an selling of homes, hospitals and sniper fire into innocent civilians looking for their family is a war crime. The USA must stop participating in this atrocity by financing Israel. Stop all foreign aid to Israel NOW.
crips and bloods all over again jets and sharks
Delinger

Troy, NC

#57844 Jul 23, 2014
TSF wrote:
I will not beg her to run. If she does run, and wins the nomination, I will support her since I consider her to be the most qualified person available at the present. A lot can change between now and 2016, so I am not putting all the eggs in one basket just yet.
<quoted text>
women love begging no wait stop women hate begging danger zone
Delinger

Troy, NC

#57845 Jul 23, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not TOO damn brainwashed. You have NO idea why you say what you just said other than the fact that you've been spoon-fed RW idiocy & you can only repeat it.
Only a simpleton WOULDN'T support President Obama over any of your Teabagger fools or your Republican jokers.
you are not too brain washed . Ninja skills ready to put reverse psychology on yo ass
Delinger

Troy, NC

#57846 Jul 23, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Hamas didn't.
moon chastises philistines on poor rocket launching better aim needed carry on
Marathon Man

Charlotte, NC

#57847 Jul 23, 2014
Obama's record speaks for itself.
Division, intolerance, lies.
Revolting.
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#57848 Jul 23, 2014
Coronet wrote:
The white flag of surrender has been raised on the Brooklyn Bridge.
Might as well make it official.
Might as well. Brooklyn lost to Manhattan many years ago.
Ben

Greer, SC

#57849 Jul 23, 2014
Just checking the comedy acts on here. How are all of you? "Square" that was a good one! Here's one for you:
Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster was speaking in Ontario and said, "I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto . I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus, the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance. That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay,'The Turban Cowboy,' and the other a topless bar called 'You Mecca Me Hot.' Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called "Iraq of Ribs." Across the street there could be a lingerie store called: "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in the window modelling the goods. Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop, "Koranal Knowledge," its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered." All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so their mosque issue would not be a problem for others." Yes, we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on. nd, if you are not laughing or smiling at this point, it is either past your bedtime, or it's midnight at the oasis and time to put your camel to bed." Leave it to the guys up north!
weasel

Charlotte, NC

#57850 Jul 23, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. I said it should be Texas's problem. But Perry is making it the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S problem as he WASTES federal tax dollars on a problem that Perry & Texas & all the RW winger-whiners living there should PAY FOR. NOT ME!
Perry should waste the fools' living in Texas money. Not mine.
Are you saying that the Federal Govt.is paying for the Texas National Guard to deploy on the Mexican border?
weasel

Charlotte, NC

#57851 Jul 23, 2014
Looks like Hillary thinks Israel is defending itself against thousands of missile attacks.
That would be the opposite of what the Victoria poster believes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
job corp (Apr '08) May '16 Anonymous 146
They mayor. May '16 Lousy Mayor 1
News Preacher's son Tim Tyson explores North Carolin... (Jun '08) Feb '16 xyz 85
News One on One: Coughs and sneezes about campus mon... Feb '16 Go Blue Forever 1
need to know Jan '16 hellbilly 1
Are you interested in hosting an exchange student? Jan '16 kwrightetc 1
help find a house (Sep '15) Sep '15 Tiny1234 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stem Mortgages