Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57665 Jul 21, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman defended himself from a punk.
Punk dead.
End of story.
You might have been able to believe that ridiculous song & dance RIGHT AFTER Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin. But now you know you are spewing BS. Because Zimmerman has proven himself a bigger PUNK than Trayvon Martin, who was only a high school student....making minor high school student mistakes.

So now you are just LYING.

The majority of clueless RWers backed off their ridiculous lemming-like support of George Zimmerman (just because he was whiter) after he revealed himself to be.......the biggest arrogant PUNK ever.

Perhaps you should rethink your blind support of the whiter guy, based only on the fact he's whiter. My guess is he is bound to let you down.:)
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#57666 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
You might have been able to believe that ridiculous song & dance RIGHT AFTER Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin. But now you know you are spewing BS. Because Zimmerman has proven himself a bigger PUNK than Trayvon Martin, who was only a high school student....making minor high school student mistakes.
The majority of clueless RWers backed off their ridiculous lemming-like support of George Zimmerman (just because he was whiter) after he revealed himself to be.......the biggest arrogant PUNK ever.
Perhaps you should rethink your blind support of the whiter guy, based only on the fact he's whiter. My guess is he is bound to let you down.:)
he looks more whiter? a racist would say that. to me he looks more like he came from mexico....lol....vicky why do you only say bad things about people?.is it that sad in your world.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#57667 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
LIER!!!
npr gets money from the goverment to stay on the air.......TRUE
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#57668 Jul 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
ReppubliKans (and libertarians) who hate Obama are willing to betray the USA and side with Putin becauOPse he is seen by them as an opponent of Obama. Its the old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" irrationality. These misguided, ignorant Americans forget who their real enemies are. The stupid republiKan masses actually believe that Franklin Graham's praise of Putin makes Putin their ally. Same for Sarah Palin, Rudi Giuliani, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Pat Buvchannan etc. However, nothing could be farther from the truth. This is a prime example of how idiots leading idiots produces more idiots. They are called republiKans.
<quoted text>
more LIES from a IDIOT
Taxpayer

Fayetteville, NC

#57669 Jul 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know that Jesus wanted a level playing field for all people, the same goal that our Constitution promotes. You believe in a level playing field don't you, Taxpayer, as in "....with liberty and justice for all?" That sounds to be a concept you could embrace. Am I right or wrong?
You are not looking for a level playing field. What you want is to use the government as a weapon to steal.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57671 Jul 21, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> he looks more whiter? a racist would say that. to me he looks more like he came from mexico....lol....vicky why do you only say bad things about people?.is it that sad in your world.
I only say bad things....really? I support an innocent kid who was murdered for no reason whatsoever. That isn't saying something bad about someone. That's just someone (me) knowing WHO is the one who is bad.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57672 Jul 21, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> npr gets money from the goverment to stay on the air.......TRUE
NPR doesn't get money from the government to stay on the air. NPR stays on the air because of people like ME....supporters who give money to NPR.

It is so sad how little you people know. Turn off Fox News and turn on NPR and you will be a much more intelligent person. After all, according to you, YOU are paying for it. LOL!

"In 2010, NPR revenues totaled $180 million, with the bulk of revenues coming from programming fees, grants from foundations or business entities, contributions and sponsorships.[18] According to the 2009 financial statement, about 50% of NPR revenues come from the fees it charges member stations for programming and distribution charges.[18] Typically, NPR member stations receive funds through on-air pledge drives, corporate underwriting, state and local governments, educational institutions, and the federally funded Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB). In 2009, member stations derived 6% of their revenue from federal, state and local government funding, 10% of their revenue from CPB grants, and 14% of their revenue from universities.[18][29] While NPR does not receive any direct federal funding, it does receive a small number of competitive grants from CPB and federal agencies like the Department of Education and the Department of Commerce. This funding amounts to approximately 2% of NPR’s overall revenues"
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57673 Jul 21, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not looking for a level playing field. What you want is to use the government as a weapon to steal.
Steal? It's people like you who are the thieves.

You red state folks STEAL from us BLUE STATE folks. I'm sick & damn tired of it. Get off the gubmint dole, send back that SS check and get your RED STATE backside to work and quit yer damn mooching off me!
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57674 Jul 21, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> he looks more whiter? a racist would say that. to me he looks more like he came from mexico....lol....vicky why do you only say bad things about people?.is it that sad in your world.
A "racist" would say that Zimmerman was "whiter"? Really? Or an artist. Or an interior decorator. Or a painter......

.... OR ANYONE WHO CAN FREAKING SEE!
Delinger

Charlotte, NC

#57675 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
whiter arrogant punks need black beatings this won't let you down
Delinger

Charlotte, NC

#57676 Jul 21, 2014
Red Square wrote:
Pearls of non-wisdom.
you've been in the sugar business so long you've forgotten the taste of real honey
Delinger

Charlotte, NC

#57677 Jul 21, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
a Mexican racist makes a sad world Vicky how white of you
Delinger

Charlotte, NC

#57678 Jul 21, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
point the gun sweetly and ask for cash nicely darling
Delinger

Charlotte, NC

#57679 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I only say bad things....really? I support an innocent kid who was murdered for no reason whatsoever. That isn't saying something bad about someone. That's just someone (me) knowing WHO is the one who is bad.
I really support bad kids that's just me now, let's bring on more black beatings for arrogant white looking Zimmermans!
Delinger

Charlotte, NC

#57680 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
NPR doesn't get money from the government to stay on the air. NPR stays on the air because of people like ME....supporters who give money to NPR.
It is so sad how little you people know. Turn off Fox News and turn on NPR and you will be a much more intelligent person. After all, according to you, YOU are paying for it. LOL!
"In 2010, NPR revenues totaled $180 million, with the bulk of revenues coming from programming fees, grants from foundations or business entities, contributions and sponsorships.[18] According to the 2009 financial statement, about 50% of NPR revenues come from the fees it charges member stations for programming and distribution charges.[18] Typically, NPR member stations receive funds through on-air pledge drives, corporate underwriting, state and local governments, educational institutions, and the federally funded Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB). In 2009, member stations derived 6% of their revenue from federal, state and local government funding, 10% of their revenue from CPB grants, and 14% of their revenue from universities.[18][29] While NPR does not receive any direct federal funding, it does receive a small number of competitive grants from CPB and federal agencies like the Department of Education and the Department of Commerce. This funding amounts to approximately 2% of NPR’s overall revenues"
if only we lowered taxes sooner, why didn't we see the signs ?
Delinger

Charlotte, NC

#57681 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Steal? It's people like you who are the thieves.
You red state folks STEAL from us BLUE STATE folks. I'm sick & damn tired of it. Get off the gubmint dole, send back that SS check and get your RED STATE backside to work and quit yer damn mooching off me!
damn tired of my backside! Those ponies are gettin a thrashing tonight by Baal! Forgive me red states for my outburst my heart is just too big sometimes
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#57682 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
l listen to npr in the morning .l like to hear the liberals preach......lol
Delinger

Charlotte, NC

#57683 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
A "racist" would say that Zimmerman was "whiter"? Really? Or an artist. Or an interior decorator. Or a painter......
.... OR ANYONE WHO CAN FREAKING SEE!
freaking! Miley Cyrus was freaking!!! No... Tweaking? Trunking? Tweeting? Twerking! That's what a white woman needs I'm an artist don't interrupt while I get my swerve and drink on
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57684 Jul 21, 2014
Red Square wrote:
I will say this for Delinger, sure he's a troll but at least he keeps things brief, if not to the point.
Delinger is Waco....thinking he is fooling everyone. Waco is fond of cryptic nonsense & amazingly, so is Delinger.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#57685 Jul 21, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> l listen to npr in the morning .l like to hear the liberals preach......lol
If you heard preaching you sure to hell aren't listening to NPR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preacher's son Tim Tyson explores North Carolin... (Jun '08) Feb '16 xyz 85
News One on One: Coughs and sneezes about campus mon... Feb '16 Go Blue Forever 1
need to know Jan '16 hellbilly 1
Are you interested in hosting an exchange student? Jan '16 kwrightetc 1
help find a house (Sep '15) Sep '15 Tiny1234 1
job corp (Apr '08) Apr '15 Tyler 145
News Boston Chamber helps launch biz coalition for i... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Exactly 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stem Mortgages