Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#56636 Jul 6, 2014
TGA wrote:
The republicans promised to take back our state. I didn't know they meant to the 18th centrury. Regardless of your political position, you would have to be very slow not to recognize that NC is in deep dodo with these idiots running the legislature for the benefit of ALEC
So true!
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#56637 Jul 6, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are just trying to open the door and give permission to talk about your kids. Is that what you are attempting making ridiculous personal statements?
"my kids are off limits"...Well, out of respect they are right now, but I can always change my mind if you continue your personal remarks campaign.. Understand? I can play fair, but I can also get shitty. Up to you.
His kids aren't off limits to me. HE brought up his kids TO me. His kids aren't off limits.

I do hope Rock's kids are smarter than he is. Chances are pretty darn good they are. They couldn't be any more ignorant....and narrow-minded.....and non-Christian....and misogynistic.....and hateful......and as big of a liar.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#56638 Jul 6, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
That's naive. She will continue on the same course that Obama is on. What kind of "new course" do you expect her to take?
I expect Hillary to be a president for everyone, not simply the fringe.
I expect Hillary not to bitch about the Koch brothers, while doing a lip-lock on Steyer.
I expect Hillary will not annex Central America.
I expect Hillary will work with congress , and not ignore Congress when it suits her fancy.
You like what OBAMA does, everything he does.
You're voting for Hillary, because you think Hillary is OBAMA JR.
I think that's... naive.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#56639 Jul 6, 2014
The better the economic news is, the more the wingnuts bitch and moan.
A rising stock market does help the rich, but it also helps the middle class, who are likely invested in it either directly or through mutual funds or retirement programs.

You mean Hill of the right-wing conspiracies? She won't bitch about the Koch brothers? Right. Hill isn't fit to press Obama's suits. Annex Central America. You can never tell if the nutters are serious or not, they exaggerate so much.
TGA

Fayetteville, NC

#56640 Jul 6, 2014
I agree that the money spent on voter ID is a complete waste because the problem does not exist. The only voter fraud in North Carolina in the last 30 years was in Caldwell County . Republicans were buying votes for the republican sheriff candidate who was , surprise, elected. The investigation revealed pervasive and widespread vote buying. Three persons were convicted and got prison sentences. The only voter ID fraud in NC is the republican claim that it is a problem. The real objective of republicans is to make voting more difficult for groups of persons perceived to be inclined toward democrats.
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 100% against voter ID. Why would the Republicans want to waste MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars on a problem that does not exist? To win elections they don't deserve to win.
'Small government Republicans'......there is no such thing.
~~~~~~~~~~
Students Joining Battle to Upend Laws on Voter ID
College Students Claim Voter ID Laws Discriminate Based on Age
By MATT APUZZOJULY 5, 2014
Josue Berduo, a student at North Carolina State University and a plaintiff in a novel legal challenge, said a new law in North Carolina was making “what should be a simple process very difficult.”
WASHINGTON — Civil rights groups have spent a decade fighting requirements that voters show photo identification, arguing that this discriminates against African-Americans, Hispanics and the poor. This week in a North Carolina courtroom, another group will make its case that such laws are discriminatory: college students.
Joining a challenge to a state law alongside the N.A.A.C.P., the American Civil Liberties Union and the Justice Department, lawyers for seven college students and three voter-registration advocates are making the novel constitutional argument that the law violates the 26th Amendment, which lowered the voting age to 18 from 21. The amendment also declares that the right to vote “shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any state on account of age.”
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#56641 Jul 6, 2014
Red Square wrote:
The better the economic news is, the more the wingnuts bitch and moan.
A rising stock market does help the rich, but it also helps the middle class, who are likely invested in it either directly or through mutual funds or retirement programs.
You mean Hill of the right-wing conspiracies? She won't bitch about the Koch brothers? Right. Hill isn't fit to press Obama's suits. Annex Central America. You can never tell if the nutters are serious or not, they exaggerate so much.
"Annex Central America"....That expression just kills me. He certainly heard that on The Nutter Network. They say crap like that on Fox all the time. Little catch phrases that conservative white dudes can use in their daily conversation. Easily parrotable expressions.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#56642 Jul 6, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"Annex Central America"....That expression just kills me. He certainly heard that on The Nutter Network. They say crap like that on Fox all the time. Little catch phrases that conservative white dudes can use in their daily conversation. Easily parrotable expressions.
I've never heard of that term. I canceled my cable because the only aggravation I wanted was the aggravation I would seek out.....on the internet!:)

For anyone who thinks that Hillary Clinton was exaggerating the "RW conspiracy" meme....all you have to do is look at what those RIGHT WING IDIOTS have done to President Obama the entire time he's been president.

They screwed up Clinton's term (it did not work)....bitching about the SAME "sexual indiscretions" their REPUBLICAN presidents partook in the past. They STOLE the presidency from Gore. The MAJORITY of Americans & the voters in the STATE OF FLORIDA wanted Gore. And now they have done everything possible to destroy President Obama.

Hillary was right. The only DECENT party left is the Democratic party. The Republican party has to LIE, CHEAT and STEAL to have any power whatsoever.

Women WANT Hillary Clinton as president. They want her even MORE now that the insane RW of the Supreme Court has thrown America's women under the bus.

A revolution is on the horizon.....and it won't be idiot Tea Baggers leading the charge.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#56643 Jul 6, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I expect Hillary to be a president for everyone, not simply the fringe.
I expect Hillary not to bitch about the Koch brothers, while doing a lip-lock on Steyer.
I expect Hillary will not annex Central America.
I expect Hillary will work with congress , and not ignore Congress when it suits her fancy.
You like what OBAMA does, everything he does.
You're voting for Hillary, because you think Hillary is OBAMA JR.
I think that's... naive.
You are a fool, Waco. I have never seen a bigger FLAKO than WACO.

“Vote”

Houston

#56644 Jul 6, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I came up with that one, myself actually.
Thought it might provoke a response.
I was successful.

“Vote”

Houston

#56645 Jul 6, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool, Waco. I have never seen a bigger FLAKO than WACO.
At least I know I can be a fool at times.
Victoria your extreme LW slant on everything is simply fascinating.
This forum would be a far more boring place without it, IMHO.
I always look for your posts first.

“Vote”

Houston

#56646 Jul 6, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard of that term. I canceled my cable because the only aggravation I wanted was the aggravation I would seek out.....on the internet!:)
For anyone who thinks that Hillary Clinton was exaggerating the "RW conspiracy" meme....all you have to do is look at what those RIGHT WING IDIOTS have done to President Obama the entire time he's been president.
They screwed up Clinton's term (it did not work)....bitching about the SAME "sexual indiscretions" their REPUBLICAN presidents partook in the past. They STOLE the presidency from Gore. The MAJORITY of Americans & the voters in the STATE OF FLORIDA wanted Gore. And now they have done everything possible to destroy President Obama.
Hillary was right. The only DECENT party left is the Democratic party. The Republican party has to LIE, CHEAT and STEAL to have any power whatsoever.
Women WANT Hillary Clinton as president. They want her even MORE now that the insane RW of the Supreme Court has thrown America's women under the bus.
A revolution is on the horizon.....and it won't be idiot Tea Baggers leading the charge.
This is one of your better posts, and points to a number of failings that haunt the Republican party to this day.
The "birther" scandal was absurd.
Forty million dollars to find out that Clinton had sex.
Whitewater???
Ridiculous.
Now, when there are a few real scandals, the Republicans can only blame themselves for the ho hum attitude of Americans.
However, this doesn't give OBAMA carte blanch to govern without congressional input.
Or to turn South Texas into a refugee camp.
What do you think, Red?
All the new refugee camps Bush's fault as well?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#56647 Jul 6, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I came up with that one, myself actually.
Thought it might provoke a response.
I was successful.
BS. I have personally heard Hannity use it. What a liar.

“Vote”

Houston

#56648 Jul 6, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. I have personally heard Hannity use it. What a liar.
Really? I can't say I have, Hannity is not my cup of "Tea".
Why are you watching your enemies?

“Vote”

Houston

#56649 Jul 6, 2014
I believe Jonathan Turley is a professor at Georgetown University, a constitutional law scholar.
And a liberal.
Jonathan Turley says, OBAMA has gone too far in usurping the role of congress.
He has called for criminal prosecution of Bush appointees in regards to the invasion of Iraq.
I would say that proves he isn't a RW tool.
What does Victoria, State, TSF, Red think of Mr.Turley's opinion?
Or, are they too busy calling me names??:)

“Vote”

Houston

#56650 Jul 6, 2014
There may well be a revolution in this country Victoria, but I doubt you and the other LW poster children on this forum will be confronting anyone..... except, of yeah, behind a keyboard. ;)

“Vote”

Houston

#56651 Jul 6, 2014
Hey guys, don't get mad at me, i'm just the messenger here.
OBAMA: "Sue me".
Better be careful what you want, Mr. President......
You might get it.

“Vote”

Houston

#56652 Jul 6, 2014
Silly me, I thought Bush was going too far in his pursuit of presidential power.
That's why I voted for OBAMA, TWICE!
Only to find, much to my surprise, that OBAMA himself would become a far worse threat than Bush.
State is right.
I have a tendency to be naive.

“Vote”

Houston

#56653 Jul 6, 2014
Guess y'all have something to talk about now.
Hasta la vista,
Baby.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#56654 Jul 6, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Really? I can't say I have, Hannity is not my cup of "Tea".
Why are you watching your enemies?
I have a passion at times to hear the idiot perspective. I have told you many times that I watch Fox a lot.
TGA

Fayetteville, NC

#56655 Jul 6, 2014
The republican obstructionism has forced Obama into executive orders which would not have been necessary if congress would just do their job. The House of Representatives is so driven by republican ideology that they cannot even complete the task of basic governance with which the body is charged. That leaves Obama few other options and adds to the natural tendency of any executive to acquire as much authority as possible in order to expedite his job.. I am not overly alarmed since the Supreme Court serves as a check on presidential overreach as recent rulings demonstrate quite well. Republicans set this scenario up and I think it will backfire slowly reducing the idiots into the insignificance they deserve for damaging our USA for the silly frat boy politics they practice.
waco1909 wrote:
I believe Jonathan Turley is a professor at Georgetown University, a constitutional law scholar.
And a liberal.
Jonathan Turley says, OBAMA has gone too far in usurping the role of congress.
He has called for criminal prosecution of Bush appointees in regards to the invasion of Iraq.
I would say that proves he isn't a RW tool.
What does Victoria, State, TSF, Red think of Mr.Turley's opinion?
Or, are they too busy calling me names??:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prince Hall Freemasons Mar '17 Lightone 1
questions about Jobcorps in Kittrell NC (Jul '11) Sep '16 Anonymous 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in North Ca... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Wicked 26
News Teaming up for STEM education (Jul '16) Jul '16 TSF 3
They mayor. (May '16) May '16 Lousy Mayor 1
News Boston Chamber helps launch biz coalition for i... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Exactly 3
News Rhymer named 2013 principal of the year (Oct '12) Oct '12 Susan Herman 1

Stem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stem Mortgages