Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54967 Jun 9, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG....you are freaking UNBELIEVABLE. Even when I point out your HYPOCRISY in trying to blame President Obama for the same thing that YOUR idiot president did, only MUCH worse.....what do you come back with?
It's the LEFT's fault.
You are just so unbelievably brainwashed.
I disagree.
Don't think we traded, did we?
When Bush does what the left wanted, he's bad.
Certainly, I don't get the schizo behavior of the left.
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54968 Jun 9, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
And ACTUALLY, I am trying to point out to you that your HYPOCRISY in attempting, and FAILING, to equate the two sides in their degree of hate, evil & danger is PHONY and REPULSIVE.
Truth, in this case, is beyond you.
Your no historian, if you've no grasp of the horrors unleashed upon this world by the left.
For the good of all, of course!
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54969 Jun 9, 2014
Where was my outrage when Bush released hundreds of detainees?
With the approval of congress!
Listen, Victoria!
Bush didn't trade detainees for a traitor.
Had he done so, he would have been crucified.
Where was your democrats outrage when Bush released Gitmo detainees?
Oh, that's right, he NOTIFIED CONGRESS!!
Something Obama REFUSED TO DO!
After all, the emperor has a PEN!!
When will you LW persons realize, this isn't a KINGDOM it's supposed to be a DEMOCRACY!!
What Obama has done, once again going around Congress, is an OUTRAGE AGAINST OUR DEMOCRACY!!
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#54970 Jun 9, 2014
waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree.
Don't think we traded, did we?
When Bush does what the left wanted, he's bad.
Certainly, I don't get the schizo behavior of the left.
You see that? Once again you PROVE what a non-thinker you are. We didn't trade. We did not get ANY AMERICAN BACK for the hundreds of terrorists unleashed on the world.

Brilliant argument. Typical of a RWer....absolutely makes no sense whatsoever.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#54971 Jun 9, 2014
waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Truth, in this case, is beyond you.
Your no historian, if you've no grasp of the horrors unleashed upon this world by the left.
For the good of all, of course!
Oh dear, I have no grasp of all the "horrors" unleashed on the world, sez the non-thinker.

Well, here's the problem with your (non) argument.. It doesn't matter because we are NOT discussing the horrors unleashed on the "world". We are discussing the HORRORS unleashed on THIS COUNTRY by RIGHT WING NUTS on a DAILY basis.

See the difference? Of course you can't.
Taxpayer

Clinton, NC

#54972 Jun 9, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are not bright enough to understand the point I made. Let me try & help you.
LEFT WING TERRORISTS in the 1960s are NOT a threat to you today.
I am pretty damn sure that if you were in the South back then, they weren't even a threat to you then.
You are just whining...and desperately trying to make a connection where NONE exists. Typical Right Wing nonsense.
You have not made a point. You continue to try and get people to believe in your mindless grumblings.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#54973 Jun 9, 2014
waco 1954 wrote:
Where was my outrage when Bush released hundreds of detainees?
With the approval of congress!
Listen, Victoria!
Bush didn't trade detainees for a traitor.
Had he done so, he would have been crucified.
Where was your democrats outrage when Bush released Gitmo detainees?
Oh, that's right, he NOTIFIED CONGRESS!!
Something Obama REFUSED TO DO!
After all, the emperor has a PEN!!
When will you LW persons realize, this isn't a KINGDOM it's supposed to be a DEMOCRACY!!
What Obama has done, once again going around Congress, is an OUTRAGE AGAINST OUR DEMOCRACY!!
You have no idea if he is a traitor or not. You are just repeating RIGHT WING propaganda.

The Obama administration DISCUSSED it with congress....months before. THAT is on record.

This country CANNOT be a democracy because the IDIOT Republicans in Congress are traitors to this country. They have done NOTHING but buck our president every chance they get. Their only GOAL is to defeat our president. A president who is, BTW, a MILLION times better than any of YOUR presidents in recent modern history.

I hope President Obama CONTINUES to go around Congress. He does it for all the right reasons. He does not ABUSE the opportunity. He knows he is dealing with TRAITORS to this country who would rather see this country DESTROYED than to do their job and do what's right for the American people.

Go cry your Right Wing HYPOCRITICAL blues someplace else. All you are doing now is puking up RW propaganda and it makes you look ridiculous.

Yeah, you vote for Democrats....excuse me while I laugh at you ONCE again, RW shill.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#54974 Jun 9, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not made a point. You continue to try and get people to believe in your mindless grumblings.
Ah, but at least I can communicate what I think. And that is something that you cannot do.
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54975 Jun 9, 2014
Christopher Corner, left wing cop killer, big Obama fan.
Forget already, Victoria?
Karl Pierson, left winger, Colorado!
His big issue?
Economic inequality!
Wonder what's he got that?
You never learn, do you?
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54976 Jun 9, 2014
Make that Christopher Corner! Sorry!
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54977 Jun 9, 2014
I'm going to try this again.
The killer's name was Christopher Dorner.
Swype loves to correct!
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54978 Jun 9, 2014
Who can forget how ABC rushed to blame the Colorado theater shooting on a Tea Party member who happened to have the same name?
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54979 Jun 9, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea if he is a traitor or not. You are just repeating RIGHT WING propaganda.
The Obama administration DISCUSSED it with congress....months before. THAT is on record.
This country CANNOT be a democracy because the IDIOT Republicans in Congress are traitors to this country. They have done NOTHING but buck our president every chance they get. Their only GOAL is to defeat our president. A president who is, BTW, a MILLION times better than any of YOUR presidents in recent modern history.
I hope President Obama CONTINUES to go around Congress. He does it for all the right reasons. He does not ABUSE the opportunity. He knows he is dealing with TRAITORS to this country who would rather see this country DESTROYED than to do their job and do what's right for the American people.
Go cry your Right Wing HYPOCRITICAL blues someplace else. All you are doing now is puking up RW propaganda and it makes you look ridiculous.
Yeah, you vote for Democrats....excuse me while I laugh at you ONCE again, RW shill.
More shrill , more confrontational, more insulting, to no avail.
I won't allow you to bait me into a name calling contest, just not worth it, you will always be an apologist for the LW, that's how you roll.
You really can't see how wrong you are.
That's a shame.
Why don't you admit that Hillary isn't far enough left for you!

waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54980 Jun 9, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but at least I can communicate what I think. And that is something that you cannot do.
Well Victoria, maybe the fault lies not with the communicator, but the communicatee!
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54981 Jun 9, 2014
With Obama on a single-minded quest to destroy the Democrat party, the LW loons that inhabit the fringe of the Democrat party, are making noises that maybe Hillary isn't liberal enough to engender their support!
This is laughable, in the extreme.
But fanatics rarely recognize the reality of any situation.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#54982 Jun 9, 2014
waco 1954 wrote:
I'm going to try this again.
The killer's name was Christopher Dorner.
Swype loves to correct!
Oh great, what a convincing argument you've made. One black guy who must be an Obama supporter ~vs~ the DAILY BARRAGE of RIGHT WING gun-loving lunatics.

Yeah, great rebuttal.

Pathetic. You failed once again. I don't Dorner can be tied to any "leftist" agendas.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#54983 Jun 9, 2014
waco 1954 wrote:
With Obama on a single-minded quest to destroy the Democrat party, the LW loons that inhabit the fringe of the Democrat party, are making noises that maybe Hillary isn't liberal enough to engender their support!
This is laughable, in the extreme.
But fanatics rarely recognize the reality of any situation.
You are so amazingly silly. You are the perfect example of a RW nut who cannot see the forest for the trees. President Obama will go down as an exemplary president who was thwarted by the REPUBLICAN EXTREMISTS in congress.

And those extremists, they don't work for you, buddy. It's a damn pity you can figure that out.

It's the DEMOCRATIC party. Anyone who votes for DEMOCRATS would know that.
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54984 Jun 9, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so amazingly silly. You are the perfect example of a RW nut who cannot see the forest for the trees. President Obama will go down as an exemplary president who was thwarted by the REPUBLICAN EXTREMISTS in congress.
And those extremists, they don't work for you, buddy. It's a damn pity you can figure that out.
It's the DEMOCRATIC party. Anyone who votes for DEMOCRATS would know that.
I know it's the "Democratic" party!
I just like driving you crazy!
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#54985 Jun 9, 2014
waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> More shrill , more confrontational, more insulting, to no avail.
I won't allow you to bait me into a name calling contest, just not worth it, you will always be an apologist for the LW, that's how you roll.
You really can't see how wrong you are.
That's a shame.
Why don't you admit that Hillary isn't far enough left for you!
Oh, quit your incessant whining. I am not an "apologist" for anyone. To be an "apologist" I would have to feel they've done something wrong. And I don't think they've done anything wrong. I think the RIGHT WING in this country is doing their best to destroy this country. The fool middle class Right Wingers are so damn afraid of the future, and progress and those "others" who aren't as lily white and STUPID as they are, that they continue to vote for their own demise.

So, you are going to vote for Hillary but I am "wrong" for supporting left wing policies that help the middle class.

Another perfect example of your non-existent brilliance & (lack of) rational thinking.
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54986 Jun 9, 2014
Rise up Victoria! Throw off the yolk of your oppressors!
Contrary to your cement-like beliefs, the Left can be bad!
Oh, let the sun shine in!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Soap N Suds Dog Grooming & Boarding (Jul '13) Aug '17 Sandra orsini 2
News Check your Powerball tickets; therea s a $1M wi... Aug '17 unlucky1 1
Collins family history Aug '17 Gcollins 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) May '17 Cheated 14
Prince Hall Freemasons (Mar '17) Mar '17 Lightone 1
News Teaming up for STEM education (Jul '16) Jul '16 TSF 3
They mayor. (May '16) May '16 Lousy Mayor 1

Stem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stem Mortgages