Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#46872 Feb 1, 2014
TSF wrote:
That is too bad. Christie is getting a lot of support from New Jersey Hispanics who like his moderate conservatism. Others think if you hit him with a stick he will break open and spill out candy.
<quoted text>
I think gravy will spill out. Hit hilliary with a stick and a vortex opens up into the netherworld...
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#46873 Feb 1, 2014
In a free country, you could educate your children as you saw fit, without asking anyone's permission. You could home school you kids if you wanted. Catholics could send their kids to the Our Lady of Mercy School; Baptists could send their kids to the Obadiah Baptist School; Mormons could send their kids to the Joseph Smith school; Muslims could send their kids to the Allah Akbar School; believers in Mungabunga could send their kids to Mungabunga school. If you are not spiritual, you could send your kids to the Whitney Houston School--'Where the children are the future'--or to the Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young School--'Where we teach your children well.' Prayer, declining academic standards, evolution, creation, condoms, gay curricula, busing, standardized testing, bullying, discipline, dress codes and all the other debates surrounding education today would cease to be social issues.
In a free country, businesses would not be crushed in a regulatory vise grip. Millions of jobs would stay here in America rather than going to Honduras and Bangladesh.
In a free country, the military would be used strictly for national defense. We would not have troops in 135 countries. We would heed the Founders' advice and steer clear of foreign alliances, which have been nothing but trouble anyway. We would withdraw from the United Nations and all its subsidiary organizations. Terrorism would cease to be a threat: When we stop throwing our weight around 'over there,' hatred and resentment toward the United States will be far, far less.

In a free country, we would not have the world's highest incarceration rate.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#46874 Feb 1, 2014
TSF wrote:
.. Our forefathers fought to form our government in order to establish and protect our freedom . That was because without the organization and power made possible by government, we as individuals did not have freedom.Without that power and organization, we would quickly be returned to servitude to those who do posses power and organization. Even the party of stupid is ashamed of the unrealistic idiocy of the TP. Republicans need to purge the republikans from their party if they ever expect to accomplish anything other than obstruction. Extinction in a utopian state of ideological purity or surviving in a realistic atmosphere of cooperation is their choice.
<quoted text>
how bout we just go our separate damn ways? Y'all get the North, most of Florida and all of damn California
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46875 Feb 1, 2014
I agree. and stupid also.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is a loser.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46876 Feb 1, 2014
That is the tea party agenda summarized perfectly.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Because people are not voting to save Liberty and Freedom. They are voting to destroy a Country.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46877 Feb 1, 2014
I plan to stay right here. How about the tea party moves to their utopian no government,, no rules, no taxes, no education, where they can do as they please without regard to their neighbors. Where they can sit around with their thumbs up their butts whining and complaining all day every day. Where is that? China? Russia? Congo? Syria? I don't know of such a place, but they need to get going. Their whining , crying, complaining, obstructing, bitching, moaning, and finger pointing is getting tedious. Republikans can't lead, cant follow and can't get out of the way.
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> how bout we just go our separate damn ways? Y'all get the North, most of Florida and all of damn California
Zero

Greer, SC

#46879 Feb 1, 2014
Democrat death spiral can't be stopped by the usual filthy lies.
Zero

Greer, SC

#46880 Feb 1, 2014
TSF wrote:
I plan to stay right here. How about the tea party moves to their utopian no government,, no rules, no taxes, no education, where they can do as they please without regard to their neighbors. Where they can sit around with their thumbs up their butts whining and complaining all day every day. Where is that? China? Russia? Congo? Syria? I don't know of such a place, but they need to get going. Their whining , crying, complaining, obstructing, bitching, moaning, and finger pointing is getting tedious. Republikans can't lead, cant follow and can't get out of the way.
<quoted text>
So says the demonazi. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it fool.Damned moron, another brainless jerk who thinks socialism and communism are great success stories.Schizo, I don't care if you go, stay, or drop dead.You're as smart as a speed bump.
Facts hurt

Washington, DC

#46881 Feb 1, 2014
TSF wrote:
I plan to stay right here. How about the tea party moves to their utopian no government,, no rules, no taxes, no education, where they can do as they please without regard to their neighbors. Where they can sit around with their thumbs up their butts whining and complaining all day every day. Where is that? China? Russia? Congo? Syria? I don't know of such a place, but they need to get going. Their whining , crying, complaining, obstructing, bitching, moaning, and finger pointing is getting tedious. Republikans can't lead, cant follow and can't get out of the way.
<quoted text>
Your dad and dad must be proud of you.
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#46882 Feb 1, 2014
I voted for Obama twice because I'm a bipolar hypocrite. What's everyone else's excuse?
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#46883 Feb 1, 2014
Facts hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dad and dad must be proud of you.
Just because I fantasize about being gay it doesn't make me a homosexual. I'm a bipolar hypocrite, what's everyone else's excuse?
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#46884 Feb 1, 2014
I've watched Brokeback Mountain 69 times and masturbated over 300 times during the movie but it doesn't mean I'm gay. I'm a bipolar hypocrite, what's everyone else's excuse?
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#46885 Feb 1, 2014
I hate democrats and liberals but I keep voting for them. I'm a bipolar hypocrite, what's everyone else's excuse?
semi tough

Marrakech, Morocco

#46886 Feb 1, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
I voted for Obama twice because I'm a bipolar hypocrite. What's everyone else's excuse?
Me too waco.
semi tough

Marrakech, Morocco

#46887 Feb 1, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Just because I fantasize about being gay it doesn't make me a homosexual. I'm a bipolar hypocrite, what's everyone else's excuse?
I feel your pain waco.
semi tough

Marrakech, Morocco

#46888 Feb 1, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
I've watched Brokeback Mountain 69 times and masturbated over 300 times during the movie but it doesn't mean I'm gay. I'm a bipolar hypocrite, what's everyone else's excuse?
I'm with you waco, I've been there,done it.
semi tough

Marrakech, Morocco

#46889 Feb 1, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
I hate democrats and liberals but I keep voting for them. I'm a bipolar hypocrite, what's everyone else's excuse?
Same here waco,I agree and I love you in a sexual way.
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#46890 Feb 1, 2014
semi tough wrote:
<quoted text>Same here waco,I agree and I love you in a sexual way.
I love you too semi. I've never been kissed so passionately by anyone like you.
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#46891 Feb 1, 2014
semi tough wrote:
<quoted text>Same here waco,I agree and I love you in a sexual way.
I just love to french kiss your groin semi.
Hates Liars

Greer, SC

#46892 Feb 1, 2014
Pissed? Ha ha ha, makes me happy! If I were you I'd make sure I never use the"Allen"name again.Isn't it great about TSF/STATE being the same person? Feel a little heat about those negative polls for scummy Obama? Sure ya do! Karma is a bit##.Learn to love it, low life demoscum! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Soap N Suds Dog Grooming & Boarding (Jul '13) Aug '17 Sandra orsini 2
News Check your Powerball tickets; therea s a $1M wi... Aug '17 unlucky1 1
Collins family history Aug '17 Gcollins 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) May '17 Cheated 14
Prince Hall Freemasons (Mar '17) Mar '17 Lightone 1
News Teaming up for STEM education (Jul '16) Jul '16 TSF 3
They mayor. (May '16) May '16 Lousy Mayor 1

Stem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stem Mortgages