Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#46335 Jan 21, 2014
U R that DUMB
The Truth

Brooklyn, NY

#46336 Jan 21, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Lordy did you get your medication out of a box of Crackerjacks?
Hey dicklicker, why don't you go back to your Medicaid Nuthouse and get another lobotomy. No one's buying your self-induced post conversations with your multi-personality monikers.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#46337 Jan 21, 2014
Texas, twelve billion dollar surplus...California and New York..ugh...not so good....
Real Truth

Greer, SC

#46338 Jan 21, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> tell more lies u dumb ass
If you can't see the truth, you're blind.Can't you figure out what the republish party is all about?

“Vote”

Houston

#46339 Jan 21, 2014
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Real Truth is one of waco the troll's bipolar psychotic monikers. 90% of the monikers on this thread are from this idiot. This government subsidized deadbeat freeloading masturbating pervert has nothing better to do with himself.
aww, is ooo mad? Damn right you're mad.Can't shut me up, can you loser? Call yourself the Truth, nothing but A LIE! You can't stop me from telling the truth about liberals.All the sht you throw at me,I still keep coming! I'm not Arnold Ziffel, freak.Nice to know you've spent all this time on me! Get this, liberal.You freaks are losing in 2016. You old heifer..

“Vote”

Houston

#46340 Jan 21, 2014
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dicklicker, why don't you go back to your Medicaid Nuthouse and get another lobotomy. No one's buying your self-induced post conversations with your multi-personality monikers.
hey pkr sucker, why don't you come on by and tell me to my face? Ohh, that's right, you're a dirty coward....

“Vote”

Houston

#46341 Jan 21, 2014
Wendy Davis and her big struggle as a teen age mom? She divorced at 21, not 19...she didn't put herself thru law school...ex husband paid most of it...she is already a liar..
Real Truth

Greer, SC

#46342 Jan 21, 2014
Wendy Davis, Hillary Clinton, its just the beginning.
Real Truth

Greer, SC

#46343 Jan 21, 2014
Truth, whoever you are, the message is everything, we have to stay on course to keep this country on track.Waco is only hurting himself. Quit making him look good.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46344 Jan 21, 2014
Democrats had the first black President with Obama. Democrats will also have the first woman President with Hillary. But Republicans, in 2024, will have the first gay President with Lindsey Graham.
Real Truth

Greer, SC

#46345 Jan 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Democrats had the first black President with Obama. Democrats will also have the first woman President with Hillary. But Republicans, in 2024, will have the first gay President with Lindsey Graham.
.Until we quit putting each other down by calling each other gay, we are slandering gay people everywhere.Gays serve in the military, pay taxes, and fall in love. You know, like real people. Who doesn't have a gay friend or relative?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46346 Jan 21, 2014
Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text> .Until we quit putting each other down by calling each other gay, we are slandering gay people everywhere.Gays serve in the military, pay taxes, and fall in love. You know, like real people. Who doesn't have a gay friend or relative?
Sorry, that you took this the wrong way. I am not putting down gays, if fact I am a strong supporter of gay marriage and gay rights. I put this statement on here for the benefit of the many Republican homophobes who are always cluttering up this thread with their anti gay statements. If you go back and read my earlier posts, you will see that I support liberty and justice for ALL, with no exceptions. And I do have many friends who are gay. Sorry if I offended you in any way.
Grandmaster Funk

Marrakech, Morocco

#46347 Jan 21, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> hey pkr sucker, why don't you come on by and tell me to my face? Ohh, that's right, you're a dirty coward....
Sounds like you're losing it again dude. That's what happens when the truth hits a nerve. Not only is your illiteracy showing again, so is your ignorance and idiocy. Go get yourself another psychiatric tune-up, you're way past due again man.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#46348 Jan 21, 2014
I call bull crap on that......
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46349 Jan 22, 2014
Thom Tillis and his NC republikans can't even budget textbooks for NC children. After this glaring fundamental failure and others like mailing out the wrong address on envelops containing social security numbers of NC residents,---not once but 50,000 times, Tillis now claims he can straighten out Washington.

I guess he plans to focus on the important issues like possum dropping, tit exposure, eliminating public education ,establishing an official national religion, raising taxes on working people and giving more tax breaks to the rich.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46350 Jan 22, 2014
After only one year in office NC republican Gov. McCrory has finally woke up to discover problems in his administration.
He found that one year was not enough time to train DHHS employees to avoid putting incorrect addresses on mail containing confidential private information including social security numbers. That screw up was only repeated 50,000 times. Coincidentally, McCrory had loaded up DHHS with his inexperienced young campaign groupies at ridiculous salaries.
Now the astute McCrory has discovered that firing NC teachers and making their pay dead last in the nation has resulted an avalanche of resignations of experienced teachers. Shezam Pat, who would have thought it!!! Teachers can make more money as baggage handlers at the airport which the republikans have unsuccessfully tried to steal from the city of Charlotte.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46351 Jan 22, 2014
Grandmaster Funk wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're losing it again dude. That's what happens when the truth hits a nerve. Not only is your illiteracy showing again, so is your ignorance and idiocy. Go get yourself another psychiatric tune-up, you're way past due again man.
Still using other peoples names, huh? Figures, you being a coward and all.Aren't you tired of being afraid of me? You always were gutless,#####. Comes from being a democrat.
Real Truth

Greer, SC

#46352 Jan 22, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that you took this the wrong way. I am not putting down gays, if fact I am a strong supporter of gay marriage and gay rights. I put this statement on here for the benefit of the many Republican homophobes who are always cluttering up this thread with their anti gay statements. If you go back and read my earlier posts, you will see that I support liberty and justice for ALL, with no exceptions. And I do have many friends who are gay. Sorry if I offended you in any way.
You're right.You're one of the good guys on this.You care about people without worrying about the abuse you take.Refreshing.
Real Truth

Greer, SC

#46353 Jan 22, 2014
In twenty years there will be no Republican Party.America will be the better for that.No more hate, no more name calling.People working to help each other.
Real Truth

Greer, SC

#46354 Jan 22, 2014
China is the biggest polluter on earth.They open new coal plants daily.They are contributing greatly to global warming.They pour waste and chemicals into the sea, rivers and lakes. We should cease all trade with China until they become law abiding members of the World Community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
questions about Jobcorps in Kittrell NC (Jul '11) Sep '16 Anonymous 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in North Ca... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Wicked 26
News Teaming up for STEM education Jul '16 TSF 3
job corp (Apr '08) May '16 Anonymous 146
They mayor. (May '16) May '16 Lousy Mayor 1
News Preacher's son Tim Tyson explores North Carolin... (Jun '08) Feb '16 xyz 85
News Boston Chamber helps launch biz coalition for i... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Exactly 3

Stem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stem Mortgages