“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44045 Nov 3, 2013
I don't think these idiots know what Cadillac plans are.Cadillac plans are the very best polices you can get, and they are being canceled.So unmarried men can be charged for abortion coverage. LMAO! DEMODOPES are such naive fools!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44046 Nov 3, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN, Biblical gov. quotes. NOT individual. BTW, was that a quote? It's funny that we are down to counting lies, PAST and current. Yet, you still champion the CURRENT liar. Keep running.
Typical republiCON, you have a fine nack for the use of weasel words. And you Sir, should I dare address you as such, did you yourself not champion the PAST liar as well? The lies of Bush are still with us today. And you, you would rather go back 100 years and fight a bloody war than to remain in the present just to avoid Obamacare. Obamacare where people who don't or never have had affordable health care can now obtain it. If we are to fight wars to maintain our country and our freedoms then wouldn't you agree that we all need to be well taken are of and well feed and not starved out and made vulnerable to our enemies? Or maybe you believe that the top 1% of Americans will fight all future wars? Ted Cruz may be good at pheasant hunting but put him in a trench and let's see just how long he lasts.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#44047 Nov 3, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG, FOS, I mean SOF, the carnage of WW1 and 2 are near and dear to this heart, as well as, Korea and Vietnam. It is so transparent that you and ole Al here, are running from the lies and disaster that your guys have caused. The very best you can do is dig deep in the past and be in denial that you have been had, sold a bag of crap, and you ignored the warnings. Just live with you choice and take it like a man.
Strange how you forgot to mention Iraq and Afghanistan "being near and dear to your heart". Just like a FOS Herbert Hoover Bush supporter to forget those wars. Running from lies and disasters OUR guys have causesd? LOL What an idiot. Take Iraq and Afghanistan like a Man and claim ownership.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44048 Nov 3, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>"His weapon, ammo, cleaning kit, helmet, bayonet, first aid kit, gas mask, entriching tool, canteen with cup, mess kit with knife, fork and Spoon, rations, poncho, usually a blanket, and personal hygine items (toothbrush & paste or powder, foot powder, razor, and soap) many had a watch, spare pair of socks and a Bible." Yes, I would had a Bible. Run, run, run.
Now see how easy that was? I believe had it been me off to a war such as this my Bible would have been the first on the list of things to pack, and not the last. Would your government have helped in providing you with some of these things on your list? Funny how they can provide weapons for war but cut food rations to those that are hungry. I got two words for you republiCONS "WAR PIGS".
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#44049 Nov 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I don't think these idiots know what Cadillac plans are.Cadillac plans are the very best polices you can get, and they are being canceled.So unmarried men can be charged for abortion coverage. LMAO! DEMODOPES are such naive fools!
Gee. I don't know, Waco. Is it possible for unmarried men to get women pregnant? Give us your best uneducated guess.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44050 Nov 3, 2013
Cadillacs are exactly what unmarried men and married men alike think they are driving when they use the excuse in requards to sex, "It's like taking a shower with your socks on." Men as well as women should be held equally responsible for using proper birth control methods. You either pay for an abortion, pay for a child for the rest of your life or use a method of birth control. Everyone should have the right to those choices.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#44051 Nov 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
Cadillacs are exactly what unmarried men and married men alike think they are driving when they use the excuse in requards to sex, "It's like taking a shower with your socks on." Men as well as women should be held equally responsible for using proper birth control methods. You either pay for an abortion, pay for a child for the rest of your life or use a method of birth control. Everyone should have the right to those choices.
Waco think women are the only ones involved in pregancy, and when aborted, men carry no responsibility. It's just the woman's fault and her burden to bear.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44052 Nov 3, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, please be ever mindful that you are talking with people still in denial over Herbert Hoover Bush. For instance, Waco still believes that Iraq was a justifiable war. What was the gain from this Bush debacle with thousands maimed for life and those killed in action, not to mention the over $2 trillion robbed from the Treasury? The carnage of WWI will never register with them.
Thank you and agreed. When Ben talked of going back 100 years I'm not sure he knew at that moment what he was getting into. Even though it is now dear to his heart. Sure it is he didn't have to fight it. But then again maybe in his mind he is a reincarnated World War 1 soldier, you know with the way he shouts, run, run, run. Even though this war took place 50 or so years before my time I can only imagine what words might have been shouted from those trenches. I also wonder just how many times the word God may have been uttered. Some times we fail to call upon him until we are in true dire need. I pray for this world, our nation and all it's leaders every day because I am afraid not to.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#44053 Nov 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
Come on now, Allen. Personal choices DO NOT belong to the man or the woman, they belong to the government (that incidently they all say they hate!) How strange is that thinking? Giving more power to something you hate?
Alan Ditmore

Fletcher, NC

#44054 Nov 3, 2013
I find Woodfin Alderman challenger Andrea Boyer very interesting because she does not talk in platitudes like the others. lest I speak for her, hy don't I just post some links to her platform:
https://www.facebook.com/Andrea4Alderman
http://www.douglasmediacorp.com/moonshine/an-...
http://www.andreaboyer.org
http://www.lp.org/candidates/liberty-candidat...
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#44055 Nov 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical republiCON, you have a fine nack for the use of weasel words. And you Sir, should I dare address you as such, did you yourself not champion the PAST liar as well? The lies of Bush are still with us today. And you, you would rather go back 100 years and fight a bloody war than to remain in the present just to avoid Obamacare. Obamacare where people who don't or never have had affordable health care can now obtain it. If we are to fight wars to maintain our country and our freedoms then wouldn't you agree that we all need to be well taken are of and well feed and not starved out and made vulnerable to our enemies? Or maybe you believe that the top 1% of Americans will fight all future wars? Ted Cruz may be good at pheasant hunting but put him in a trench and let's see just how long he lasts.
When did "I" champion the lies of Bush? How do they "obtain" it? EXACTLY what "freedoms" are you talking about when males have to buy maternity insurance, even if they are gay, can't wait for this one. Run.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#44056 Nov 3, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. I don't know, Waco. Is it possible for unmarried men to get women pregnant? Give us your best uneducated guess.
So....a man has to have maternity insurance....just in case he knocks up an uninsured woman......hmm....sounds like you're reaching.....the gay guys must love the maternity thing..LMAO!
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#44057 Nov 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and agreed. When Ben talked of going back 100 years I'm not sure he knew at that moment what he was getting into. Even though it is now dear to his heart. Sure it is he didn't have to fight it. But then again maybe in his mind he is a reincarnated World War 1 soldier, you know with the way he shouts, run, run, run. Even though this war took place 50 or so years before my time I can only imagine what words might have been shouted from those trenches. I also wonder just how many times the word God may have been uttered. Some times we fail to call upon him until we are in true dire need. I pray for this world, our nation and all it's leaders every day because I am afraid not to.
You didn't fight either pal but my family sure as hell did so save that crap. I have letters from them that tell that bloody story. Blood on envelopes from Pearl. An uncle that left his left leg in Italy. Run.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#44058 Nov 3, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco think women are the only ones involved in pregancy, and when aborted, men carry no responsibility. It's just the woman's fault and her burden to bear.
I don't believe in butchering babies you idiot. That's your thing, democrat.Any man that agrees with a womans decision to abort, if the baby is his, he's just as culpable. I've noticed something about you.You're an uncaring P.O.S., you just want to be"right".Typical lowlife democrat.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#44059 Nov 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So....a man has to have maternity insurance....just in case he knocks up an uninsured woman......hmm....sounds like you're reaching.....the gay guys must love the maternity thing..LMAO!
Gays have too many other concerns with you blocking their civil rights by you blocking their right to marriage than for them to be concerned with insurance matters.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#44060 Nov 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe in butchering babies you idiot. That's your thing, democrat.Any man that agrees with a womans decision to abort, if the baby is his, he's just as culpable. I've noticed something about you.You're an uncaring P.O.S., you just want to be"right".Typical lowlife democrat.
So, rather than the mother and father involved knowing their own personal reasons to abort, you want the government to make their most personal decision for them?
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#44061 Nov 3, 2013
5 hours ago
Tom Sanford
I am self employed and have an individual policy that costs me $195.72 / month with a $2,000 deductible plus an additional $1,000 out of pocket on a 20%- 80% split, which means that the most I can pay annually would be $5,349.00.

I'm 57 years old and in ridiculously good health. To be sure, some of my good fortune can be attributed to genetics and, of course, luck always plays a part in life. BUT, I work very hard at staying fit, eat right, plenty of exercise etc... This means that I do NOT have a medicine cabinet full of prescription pills for obesity, heart disease, hypertension - high blood pressure, diabetes and all of the other too common ailments plaguing our society today. I do not frequent the doctor for medical procedures or need to be seen for an onslaught of illnesses. At my annual physical my doctor has told me that I am the "best looking physical specimen for my age group that he has seen in months......"

So.... supporters of Obamacare will call my insurance a "catastrophic" plan that only covers me if something really bad happens....that it doesn't have all the bells and whistles needed to be a "real" health care plan..... As a two-time Obama supporter I must side with those on the right they say that this is government over-reach. The right will say that the government doesn't think that I am smart enough to make my own insurance choices, that the government knows what I need better than I do.... I have to say that my friends on the right are absolutely correct in this case..... My plan is absolutely PERFECT for my needs.

I received a cancellation letter from my insurance provider... and under the new ACA guidelines, the closest my insurer can come to my current policy in price is $537.00 / month with a $2,000 deductible plus another $4,200 out of pocket on a 30%- 70% split. So my annual max out of pocket is now a whopping $12,644.or $136% increase. In my case, there is nothing affordable about the Affordable Care Act.

Sadly, Obamacare does nothing to address costs, which is the real problem. The way to fix this is for members from both parties to agree to sit down and hammer out policy that will actually reduce health care costs without jeopardizing the health care industry. Easier said then done obviously, but it can happen if enough concerned Americans make their voices heard. Without pressure from the American people, congress will continue to look out for their own interests instead of ours, to continue to accept money from the lobbyists and corporate interests and just continue with the status quo.

Let's all remember that you don't get the government you want, you get the government you deserve....

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/obama-sell...
Now, THIS guy has guts. His guys plan sux and he admits it.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#44062 Nov 3, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't fight either pal but my family sure as hell did so save that crap. I have letters from them that tell that bloody story. Blood on envelopes from Pearl. An uncle that left his left leg in Italy. Run.
Although I appreciate your relatives service, you must think that only your relatives served in the wars. BS. My great uncle was killed in Normandy. Don't ever think you are the only family with war victims. Why did you fail to mention Iraq and Afghanastan is your previous loving tribute to the military? Did you just forget those conficts? Or, is it because both of those conflicts are on Herbert Hoover Bush's watch? Afghanatan, I can somewhat understand connected to 911 But Iraq? Tell me how it was worth all those young lives and trillions of dollars.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#44063 Nov 3, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays have too many other concerns with you blocking their civil rights by you blocking their right to marriage than for them to be concerned with insurance matters.
Now that is funny. Nice of you to make the decision on how they spend their money.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#44064 Nov 3, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
So, rather than the mother and father involved knowing their own personal reasons to abort, you want the government to make their most personal decision for them?
Why not, it's making every other decision for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
job corp (Apr '08) Nov 6 tinktink 144
south african indian girls (Jun '11) Oct 30 vanfanton 12
Do you approve of Kyle W. Puryear as Commissioner? Oct '14 Sandy Pleasant 2
Do you approve of Ray Jeffers as Commissioner? Oct '14 Sandy Pleasant 2
Anton Oct '14 vanfanton 1
Arrests, citations in Henderson, Vance County Oct '14 abc 1
questions about Jobcorps in Kittrell NC (Jul '11) Sep '14 Talleylove 2
Stem Dating
Find my Match

Stem People Search