Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

TSF wrote:
My guess is that the republican attempted suppression of the black, Hispanic, young, college student, seniors, and working people vote will backfire also in the next elections. I pledge to do my part reminding every one affected to make sure they are registered , have proper ID and to make sure they vote. I think this is the kind of thing it takes to get apathetic voters off their patootie. It actually paints the republikans as commies , reveals their motivations and they did it to themselves.
<quoted text>
TSF, I think that's a very good idea even though I'm not Arnold. Republicans aren't commies, we just learned from our Communist-in-chief.

As a matter of fact instead of reminding everyone, you ought to get you a big bus, give out free cigarettes, free crack, food stamps and tickets for a night out at "the club" and you'll push your candidate right over the top.:)

Oops, don't forget to bring a few Black Panther members in to intimidate white voters. Dang, you might even get a no bid contract from the government.!!! Apparently, it doesn't matter what you know but who you know.

State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, give up the Fox News and Karl Rove mantra. I've told you numerous times in the past, I don't watch Fox news or hardly any news outlets on tv. Remember, I prefer to read. I can give you first hand reporting. The poedunk down of about 12000 I live in had lines. Of course I was able to drive dad to the voting for disabled people and just imagine this, there were people of all races and gender waiting in line and I'll bet they were from all political parties too. Didn't see one news truck reporting on this scandal.
Did anyone in Podunk have to wait 7 or 8 hours to vote like they did in Ohio and Florida? I didn't think so. I don't think a 15 to 30 minute wait to vote merits news trucks? Do you? Stop trying to defend an obvious Republican policy
to suppress the Demcratic vote. It seems your perspective of the nation and the world is limited to what you observe in Podunk. Get out a little more often.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>

As a matter of fact instead of reminding everyone, you ought to get you a big bus, give out free cigarettes, free crack, food stamps and tickets for a night out at "the club" and you'll push your candidate right over the top.:)
That is the kind of statement that is putting the Republican party on the verge of extinction. Keep on talking. You are only serving to gather more votes for the Democratice Party the more you stereotype minorities and the poor. I guess you are just not smart enough to figure that out. You are providing an invaluable service for us. Thanks. Any more gems we can get from you?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone in Podunk have to wait 7 or 8 hours to vote like they did in Ohio and Florida? I didn't think so. I don't think a 15 to 30 minute wait to vote merits news trucks? Do you? Stop trying to defend an obvious Republican policy
to suppress the Demcratic vote. It seems your perspective of the nation and the world is limited to what you observe in Podunk. Get out a little more often.
Arnold, you know I only reside in Poedunk part-time and the rest of the time I live in the Carribean. You need to get away from those grandkids you're raising and see a little of the world. You're not getting any younger old man.

Have you ever been out of the U.S.? I think not and this is why. You probably think it's suppression of people's right to travel to another country because they have to get a passport and show proper documentation and actually have a photo ID. Unlike the U.S., walking across the river from Mexico, dropping a baby on U.S. soil and gaining citizenship and all benefits this country offers it's legal citizens isn't the way other countries roll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the kind of statement that is putting the Republican party on the verge of extinction. Keep on talking. You are only serving to gather more votes for the Democratice Party the more you stereotype minorities and the poor. I guess you are just not smart enough to figure that out. You are providing an invaluable service for us. Thanks. Any more gems we can get from you?
No, this kind of statement is the truth and the next one from me you'll read. I really don't think people in the BVI are reading any of our posts and I know they could care less about our elections. Unless everyone in the U.S. is reading Topix, you ain't getting a whole lot of votes from my posts.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Michelle Obama's College Classmate's Firm Built Obamacare Website Disaster. Michelle Obama's Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that was given the contract to build the failed Obamacare website without an open bid. Now you know how billons of your hard earn income gets pushed out the back door. To the government we are just a cash cow. We are their property to use as slave for them and their insiders too profit.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this kind of statement is the truth and the next one from me you'll read. I really don't think people in the BVI are reading any of our posts and I know they could care less about our elections. Unless everyone in the U.S. is reading Topix, you ain't getting a whole lot of votes from my posts.
That's really stupid. I know no one reads Topix and this does not influence votes, but what you convey on here is what a majority of Republicans express in their daily lives. The Republican mouth piece, Fox News, expresses it everyday. You are typical Republican. You think you can continue to put people of different races and lower socio-economic status down by your 'uppity and better than thou attitudes' and still get them to support your party in elections. Is your party really that stupid?
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, you know I only reside in Poedunk part-time and the rest of the time I live in the Carribean. You need to get away from those grandkids you're raising and see a little of the world. You're not getting any younger old man.
Have you ever been out of the U.S.? I think not and this is why. You probably think it's suppression of people's right to travel to another country because they have to get a passport and show proper documentation and actually have a photo ID. Unlike the U.S., walking across the river from Mexico, dropping a baby on U.S. soil and gaining citizenship and all benefits this country offers it's legal citizens isn't the way other countries roll.
Yes. Been to Europe, Northern Africa, Mexico and Brazil in South America. I have a proper passport. People are free to travel whereever they choose. Why should I oppose to that? What are you trying to prove? I have no grandkids. If that is the way "other countries roll", then you are oppossed to the US Constitution and should be a citizen of one of those countries. What other parts of the Constitution do you oppose?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

H.U.D. says......housing unit in Arizona built with private donations, for the hearing impaired.....Has too many deaf people!OMG! The Obama-ites strike again!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really stupid. I know no one reads Topix and this does not influence votes, but what you convey on here is what a majority of Republicans express in their daily lives. The Republican mouth piece, Fox News, expresses it everyday. You are typical Republican. You think you can continue to put people of different races and lower socio-economic status down by your 'uppity and better than thou attitudes' and still get them to support your party in elections. Is your party really that stupid?
yaaaawn.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

In six weeks, the Obama tax penalties begin...better man those phones, folks! If you don't sign up to toss your money away on Obamacare, the Tax Man Cometh! That"no bid"contract that was awarded to the Canadian company (owned by a classmate and crony of Michelle Obama) has not worked out so well! They call it GRAFT!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that the Republican party isn't selling out and pandering to get votes, like the democrats? The democrats promising healthcare, phones, cars, next thing they'll promise is free put&&y!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Yes folks, soon Obama Pu&&y will be the next great giveaway, paid for by any decent person with a job! It's only fair, that people with money pay for the unfortunates who aren't wealthy enough to buy their own pu&&y!
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
In six weeks, the Obama tax penalties begin...better man those phones, folks! If you don't sign up to toss your money away on Obamacare, the Tax Man Cometh! That"no bid"contract that was awarded to the Canadian company (owned by a classmate and crony of Michelle Obama) has not worked out so well! They call it GRAFT!
So, what was VP Dick Cheney's Halliburton no bid contract in Iraq? Can we call the GRAFT, too?
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So you admit that the Republican party isn't selling out and pandering to get votes, like the democrats? The democrats promising healthcare, phones, cars, next thing they'll promise is free put&&y!
Would you say the Republican Tea Party attempt to defund Obamacare 42 times in the House was pandering to a certain voting demographic or not? Would you say that enormous tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans was pandering to a certain voting demographic or not? Don't be stupid.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Yes folks, soon Obama Pu&&y will be the next great giveaway, paid for by any decent person with a job! It's only fair, that people with money pay for the unfortunates who aren't wealthy enough to buy their own pu&&y!
I don't have to buy it. Do you? Maybe you can sign up. I am sure that Bacon agrees with you being so uncouth and disrespectful of womanhood. At least she will say she does.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Taxpayer wrote:
Michelle Obama's College Classmate's Firm Built Obamacare Website Disaster. Michelle Obama's Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that was given the contract to build the failed Obamacare website without an open bid. Now you know how billons of your hard earn income gets pushed out the back door. To the government we are just a cash cow. We are their property to use as slave for them and their insiders too profit.
How soon we forget Dick Cheney and Halliburton! Is that a selective memory you have, Taxpayer, or can we simply place this in the stupid file?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to buy it. Do you? Maybe you can sign up. I am sure that Bacon agrees with you being so uncouth and disrespectful of womanhood. At least she will say she does.
What I will agree with is that Waco is free, white and 21 and can say what he wants whether I agree or not. Arnold, this has always been your M.O. trying pit people against each other. Well, instead of you being a wimp, why don't you call Waco out on being disrespectful and uncouth? If you're really a gentleman and worry so much about protected classes being treated improperly and I am a protected class as a woman, you call him out. If you don't, you're exactly the word he used.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA, you are HILARIOUS! Loosen up dude! Shake it off!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Democrats control the executive branch, and the senate! But they're so tight you couldn't get a feather up their a$$!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stem Discussions

Search the Stem Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
job corp (Apr '08) Jun '14 wayne33 121
south african indian girls (Jun '11) May '14 Nitasha 6
American spy's release would be high-stakes gamble Apr '14 Gray 37
5 charged in kidnapping of NC prosecutor's father Apr '14 Guest 2
Do you approve of Renee Ellmers as Representative? (Feb '12) Apr '14 Terry 3
Source: U.S. talks with Israel on spy release Apr '14 Eleanor 5
Boston Chamber helps launch biz coalition for i... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Exactly 3
•••
•••