Prince Hall Freemasons

Prince Hall Freemasons

Posted in the Stem Forum

Lightone

Long Island City, NY

#1 Mar 17, 2017
Was Prince Hall created by the Irish & British military to control Africans?

Is there any proof of Prince Hall ever existing? Prince Hall was from Barbados but there is no proof.
Prince Hall place of birth and parents are also unclear.

Look, you have history of a great man that created the oldest African fraternity in the world with lodges around the world. You have so called historic legal paperwork exchanging between Prince Hall & the England Grand lodges in order to gain a permit to start a charter in America.

You have a so called man by the name of Prince Hall petitioning the President of the United States of America General George Washington.

You have a so called man named Prince Hall doing all these great things...but you have no record of his birth. If I told you I was born between 1735 and 1738 what would you think. You would think people would love to speak with a great man like Prince Hall & hear about his life & there would be records of those conversations.

There is no record of military history, no record of family, no photo's of this great man.

One minute Prince Hall was a street peddler, caterer & leather worker & the next minute Prince Hall is a leather shop owner & serving in the American colonial military, a abolitionist & creator of the largest African fraternity in the world. It is amazing how hundred of thousands of many men pay due money & follow a man they know nothing about.

Prince Hall must have had a great social life than surely he spoke to many people...but there is no record of conversations or any record of speeches by Prince Hall. Now here is a great man that did all these great things & there is no record of any of his speeches or any of his petitions.

Google Prince Hall...all you will find is a artistic illustration drawing of Prince Hall & all of them look different from one another. I seen this before...but it was about a man named Jesus Christ. Now over the years Prince Hall had more followers than 12 men but there is more evidence...more documentation that Jesus Christ existed than Prince Hall.

Do you know where your due money is going?

We are not speaking about the money for cabaret parties, bingo nights or whatever members selling to other members.

Do you know where your money is going every time you donate to a Freemason charity? Sure they have the Shriner Hospital...but do you know where 'YOUR' due money is going? Why are you charged every time you move up in degrees. Basically you are paying to join the Freemasons over & over again.

DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE MAKING RICH & WEALTHY?

Prince Hall founder of Masonry among men of Color.

Minister Farrakhan on the Illuminati, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews, & U.S. History
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oliver slager is a rapist and his family are li... Sep '18 yurt 1
News NC man assaulted handicapped person at developm... (Mar '18) Mar '18 Steve 1
anyone out there (Jan '18) Jan '18 tbone 1
Review: Soap N Suds Dog Grooming & Boarding (Jul '13) Aug '17 Sandra orsini 2
News Check your Powerball tickets; therea s a $1M wi... (Aug '17) Aug '17 unlucky1 1
News Teaming up for STEM education (Jul '16) Jul '16 TSF 3
They mayor. (May '16) May '16 Lousy Mayor 1

Stem Jobs

Personal Finance

Stem Mortgages