Lousy Mayor

United States

#1 May 4, 2016
Why is Renee Green, the Mayor Of Stem. About ... unethical as they come, I am thinking of why I voted for her, she told me ... she would protect us citizens from the Law Suit with the former Mayor Nancy B. Alford. I have set in the board room meetings and listened to her preach about how she won the lawsuit.... But haven't heard of how or when Nancy B. Alford, is going to pay these fees back to the town. I am a tax paying woman in this city and I demand to know why my tax dollars were ever paying for a woman who clearly can't even represent a town without her and that son of hers assaulting an old lady out front of town hall.... Forshame.... a whole crowd of people told me and the board that she would of sued this town if they didn't pay for her lawsuit... I'm not saying Nancy B. Alford is any better but at least she brought us the dollar general.... As a African American woman living in Stem I feel judged constantly... Maybe next time I'll run for mayor.
_SS_

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina prison inmate dies after setting... Jun 30 Marsha 1
News Alexis Ramirez in a photo from the North Caroli... Jun '18 Bob 1
News NC man assaulted handicapped person at developm... Mar '18 Steve 1
anyone out there (Jan '18) Jan '18 tbone 1
Review: Soap N Suds Dog Grooming & Boarding (Jul '13) Aug '17 Sandra orsini 2
News Check your Powerball tickets; therea s a $1M wi... (Aug '17) Aug '17 unlucky1 1
Collins family history (Aug '17) Aug '17 Gcollins 1

Stem Jobs

Personal Finance

Stem Mortgages