First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lack of enforcement

Falls City, NE

#1 Aug 25, 2013
Why is it that law enforcement is not doing anything about the known drug dealers in Auburn. As long as they are allowed to continue their dangerous behaviors wee are all at risk. For instance one know individual gets loads of pain medication from his doctor and then turns around and sells it to a also well know pill addict and her husband is naive enough not to know this. Law enforcement have to be aware of this so why is nothing being done. Does something terrible have to happen first.
Pancake

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2013
Lack of enforcement wrote:
Why is it that law enforcement is not doing anything about the known drug dealers in Auburn. As long as they are allowed to continue their dangerous behaviors wee are all at risk. For instance one know individual gets loads of pain medication from his doctor and then turns around and sells it to a also well know pill addict and her husband is naive enough not to know this. Law enforcement have to be aware of this so why is nothing being done. Does something terrible have to happen first.
Your a sad sad person
Spell Check

Lincoln, NE

#3 Sep 7, 2013
Pancake wrote:
<quoted text> Your a sad sad person
Yeah but you're a bad speller. I guess it's your entry.
So what

Lincoln, NE

#4 Sep 12, 2013
Just go to the doctor and you can get all the pills you want.
The one who is many

Lincoln, NE

#5 Sep 24, 2013
You mean to tell me there is a drug problem in auburn Nebraska!?Get the hell out of here I cant even fathom such a far fetched idea.
On L Street

Farragut, IA

#6 Mar 8, 2014
Lack of enforcement wrote:
Not sure why the Law doesn't do more than they do. But things just took a turn for the worse on L Street The couple that just moved in are bad news. Left Watson Missouri because the law was getting close to busting them .So they crossed the river. Sad time in Auburn With all the drugs and what it does to the families.
Know It All

Rock Port, MO

#7 Mar 14, 2014
On L Street wrote:
<quoted text> Not sure why the Law doesn't do more than they do. But things just took a turn for the worse on L Street The couple that just moved in are bad news. Left Watson Missouri because the law was getting close to busting them .So they crossed the river. Sad time in Auburn With all the drugs and what it does to the families.
The couple your talking abiut is bad news. They are both married to other people .The man Greene last name left his wife and 5 young boys.To run with that girl who is married to some other guy .Moving across the missouri river does not wash away your sins.
Mara Manzer

Lincoln, NE

#8 Mar 16, 2014
The one who is many wrote:
You mean to tell me there is a drug problem in auburn Nebraska!?Get the hell out of here I cant even fathom such a far fetched idea.
. Say it ain't so!
Russell Feathers

Lincoln, NE

#9 Jun 9, 2014
I have heard that the fat,stinky,mean lady that runs the sports shop is heading up the whole thing. Townies must just the blind eye turned towards them.
Russell Feathers

Lincoln, NE

#10 Jun 9, 2014
I have heard that the fat,stinky,mean lady that runs the sports shop is heading up the whole thing. Townies must just get the blind eye turned towards them.
Mr Obvious

Lincoln, NE

#12 Aug 5, 2014
Fat stinky lady .... that runs the sports shop .... well that narrows it down.
cocaine in my big vein

Lincoln, NE

#13 Nov 30, 2014
Auburn has such great drugs people from all over southeast nebraska must get their stuff from there. I bet could get s killer belushi bag there, some people dont know how to mix proper amount of heroin with cocaine inside the balloons. Climbing walls while sittin down. Hows the open air market? I am going to have to check it out.
concerned

Omaha, NE

#14 Jan 16, 2015
Heard Brian and Shauna Betts finally got arrested in Lincoln with a lot of Meth on them and they had their kids with them and the drugs in the diaper bag. Glad Lincoln can do something since APD wouldn't.
wrestling mom

Hickman, NE

#15 Jan 19, 2015
What all charges did Brian and Shauna get against them? Thank goodness they don't have their kids anymore.

“Meh”

Since: Mar 14

Auburn

#16 Feb 18, 2015
cocaine in my big vein wrote:
Auburn has such great drugs people from all over southeast nebraska must get their stuff from there. I bet could get s killer belushi bag there, some people dont know how to mix proper amount of heroin with cocaine inside the balloons. Climbing walls while sittin down. Hows the open air market? I am going to have to check it out.
Yeah, Auburn is brimming over with poorly mixed street drugs of one type or another. It's a veritable cornucopia of the finest illicit drugs to be had anywhere. Very estute of you.
Haha

Lincoln, NE

#17 Nov 30, 2015
Dina liesveild and matt breazile are torn the fuckup.
Honest

Lincoln, NE

#18 Dec 10, 2015
Haha wrote:
Dina liesveild and matt breazile are torn the fuckup.
Yes and they stay in his parents garage. And dope is going in and out. And people are going in and out all hours of the night.. Police where are you???
Observe

Lincoln, NE

#19 Dec 10, 2015
Shaley and Cody. Missi Muse, Jen Parsons, Stacey Huey, Meagan Westling. Dina and Matt. Are the ones that come to my mind.

“Meh”

Since: Mar 14

Auburn

#20 Dec 10, 2015
Holy crap! I am not from here originally so I don't know (at least I don't think I know) any of those people. We keep to ourselves and the only time I meet anyone, really, it from my son's school. It sounds like that is the way I want to keep it. I've had enough insanity to last 10 lifetimes and am grateful to be left alone. I think the last time I was on this site was, like, a year ago or so. I can't sleep and was bored so I logged on and holy shit! To look at it, Auburn is a quiet and safe place to raise your family but to read this page I feel like I need to be locked and loaded each night before my head hits the pillow. Damn!
JFK

Nebraska City, NE

#21 Dec 11, 2015
G1rlVeteran wrote:
Holy crap! I am not from here originally so I don't know (at least I don't think I know)
You think you don't know? What does that even mean baby killer and father of a coward!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blame 6 hr The new Mrs 1
i heard about a drug dealer in stella (Sep '08) Sat WithAcapitolC 6
derek (Dec '11) Sat WithAcapitolC 7
Laura Morris / Animal Abuser Fri Animalluver 1
John Reger (Jul '12) Fri alsocurious 4
Matthew Armstrong Nov 17 Smileplease 1
House raided in Salem ? Nov 13 Yepnope 1

Stella Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance