fallscity public school
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DIHKAL

York, NE

#72 Jan 21, 2008
Well I am a product of the FC Public school system off and on my entire school career and the FC Public school system is a joke if I wouldn't have attended part of my earlier years and my freshmen year in kansas school systems I would have been F***ed. FCHS did nothing to prepare me for college on any level. Not only academically but also just for the preparation part. If I wouldn't have done what I took upon myself to do as far as how to of going to college and applying for financial aid and grants I wouldn't have recieved a college education at all. The guidance councelor is a joke. There were actually people in my SR. class from FCHS that don't know what a predicate is?

I also went to school with special needs children and they were picked on by other students while the school officals turned thier heads and not only verbally but also physically. I believe that a lawsuit was brought against the school system when I was attending school by a special needs parent for the school officals letting the abuse occurr and the suit was settled in favor of the school wouldn't you know.

It may not be happening now in younger years but only because younger children are more accepting but as soon as middle school and high school roll around that will change.
this

United States

#73 Jan 21, 2008
I will tell you what Falls City Public sucks ass there teaching staff is a joke and there princeaples suck and they think they are teaching our kids shit lmao to all falls city Public teachers go back to collage and learn something your self
students

United States

#74 Jan 21, 2008
this wrote:
I will tell you what Falls City Public sucks ass there teaching staff is a joke and there princeaples suck and they think they are teaching our kids shit lmao to all falls city Public teachers go back to collage and learn something your self
I guess that if you are a product of any school, they have certainly failed. Go back to school and learn sentence structure, spelling, punctuation, etc, and then come back on and construct a sentence (or several with capitals, periods, commas, etc) that makes sense! Most people learned these fundamentals in the 3rd grade!
moved away from fc

Kansas City, MO

#75 Jan 21, 2008
principals not princeaples and college not collage. see you know EXACTLY where these people are coming from you are living proof that the FC school system as slacking unless you are "One of them" and you all know who you are.
moved away from fc

Kansas City, MO

#76 Jan 21, 2008
is not as ---ooops my own correction.
students

United States

#77 Jan 21, 2008
moved away from fc wrote:
principals not princeaples and college not collage. see you know EXACTLY where these people are coming from you are living proof that the FC school system as slacking unless you are "One of them" and you all know who you are.
I don't understand your post? Do you agree or disagree with my assessment about the poorly written post about "how terrible the FC teachers were, and how they need to get re-educated", while showing how incredibly uneducated that writer actually was in reality.
Yes

York, NE

#79 Jan 21, 2008
really wrote:
CH dances on bars, and falls off and breaks ribs.
So this must have some meaning to you, because I believe this is very old news happened a couple of years ago. Maybe if someone comments on it you can quit posting this on all of the fourms
Yes

York, NE

#80 Jan 21, 2008
DIHKAL wrote:
Well I am a product of the FC Public school system off and on my entire school career and the FC Public school system is a joke if I wouldn't have attended part of my earlier years and my freshmen year in kansas school systems I would have been F***ed. FCHS did nothing to prepare me for college on any level. Not only academically but also just for the preparation part. If I wouldn't have done what I took upon myself to do as far as how to of going to college and applying for financial aid and grants I wouldn't have recieved a college education at all. The guidance councelor is a joke. There were actually people in my SR. class from FCHS that don't know what a predicate is?
I also went to school with special needs children and they were picked on by other students while the school officals turned thier heads and not only verbally but also physically. I believe that a lawsuit was brought against the school system when I was attending school by a special needs parent for the school officals letting the abuse occurr and the suit was settled in favor of the school wouldn't you know.
It may not be happening now in younger years but only because younger children are more accepting but as soon as middle school and high school roll around that will change.
You don't suppose that just maybe you got out of school just exactly what you put into it. There have been many graduates from FCHS that have gone on to college and have done quite well for themselves. So they must have had decent teachers at some point before they reached the college level.
really

Lincoln, NE

#81 Jan 21, 2008
yes whats your point? are you trying to put others down to escape your own problems? get a life
SHudd

Columbus, NE

#82 Jan 21, 2008
UGH wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it is fair that kids get to go to the preschool for free because of their income. That is what headstart is for. Plus why should half the parents have to pay if the other half isn't.
Just to try and clear things up. The kids in the pre-school that aren't paying are those who are sponsored by the Head Start program, they are actually enrolled in Head start its like a co-op so that more kids can get in.
Tell Me More

York, NE

#84 Jan 22, 2008
Are there preschoolers who actually go to preschool for free because the only way that is possible is if (title 20?) pays for it. I'm not sure what they are calling the program these days but you can get in for free or close to free if you qualify for an assistance program, but, the school system is still getting paid just by the state.
To Ugh~ Why isn't fair that a 3,4 or 5 year old can't go to preschool for free? Can you honestly hold it against a child if the parents can't afford it? Don't get me wrong I am not for the majority of the welfare programs out there but it isn't the childs fault. I personally think that any assistance programs should be aimed at children only. It is one thing if you can't take care of your children but no one else should have to care of another adult (financially).
Wow

York, NE

#85 Feb 6, 2008
Now this is a sentence full of error! I really hope you're not a parent, and thank Goodness you're not a teacher.
this wrote:
Shizuru

Columbia, MO

#86 Feb 11, 2008
There are lots of problems with any educational programs. I just hope the good outweighs the bad.
Ignorant People

Adams, NE

#87 Feb 19, 2008
Franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
This could be an endless debate. However, I must reply to your comment of "GREAT education."
1. To your idea of 1 teacher for the entire class. Does it make sense to have 3 or 4 separate teachers for 15 students? I didn't think so.
2. "alot" is spelled "a lot." (A product of that great education)
3. Confession does not count as "one-on-one" time.
4. It would be a great study to see the percentage of college graduates SH produces.(excluding Southeast Community College - Milford)
You're an idiot. I happen to be a graduate of Sacred Heart as well as a College Graduate with a Bachelor's Degree. All of my family went to Sacret Heart and I am one in a long line of college graduates from my family. It seems like you have a little grudge with SH. Get over it!!! SH is not going anywhere and if I still lived in FC that is where my children would go. You are close minded and ignorant. Move on with your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs in Auburn (Aug '13) 10 hr G1rlVeteran 34
troops (Aug '07) 10 hr G1rlVeteran 6
women warriors (Oct '07) 10 hr G1rlVeteran 11
Dairy Sweat (Aug '08) 10 hr G1rlVeteran 32
Shaley Stephenson (Dec '15) 12 hr ThisG1rl 8
Who is Pharmacy Boss on here? 16 hr ThisG1rl 1
Combining City and County (Dec '15) Sat Jailbird 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stella Mortgages