Jury hears closing arguments in murde...

Jury hears closing arguments in murder trial

There are 3 comments on the Lincoln Journal Star story from Apr 21, 2007, titled Jury hears closing arguments in murder trial. In it, Lincoln Journal Star reports that:

Dennis L. Lockard either murdered a man last summer in Stella or he saved his own life. via Lincoln Journal Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Journal Star.

priss

Kearney, NE

#1 Apr 30, 2007
being someone that is from that area, i really feel that he needs to sit in jail for a while. it doesn't seem that he is figuring out right from wrong and now he has taken a life (moved on from taking pictures to taking someone's life). i feel for his family and all the grievances he has caused but he has done wrong for the second time and needs to suffer the consequences.
wondering

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2007
I just wish I could figure out what happened in that court room that made the jury decide this way. I do not know this guy, and what he has done in the past has nothing to do with this shooting of course, but how in the world can he get away with these things that everyone is posting? Is it all about the money and attornies? I was so shocked at the verdict, but, it's not the first case I have been suprised at the outcome here.
concerned citizen

Lincoln, NE

#3 May 4, 2007
they definately had a jury that didnt know him for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canman Sun hotdogflavored water 2
Mr Charles D. Hahn Sat Wanda Sander 4
Go Fund Me May 27 lost 13
F u c k  T e e n a  B r a n d o n!! May 26 Anonymous 2
Search warrants (Nov '11) May 26 Anonymous 35
Beware (Aug '15) May 26 Anonymous 14
Remember Dairy King May 26 Anonymous 1

Stella Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance