hill

Lincoln, NE

#1 Aug 22, 2013
what happened to the officer who past away??
Jimmy

Gardner, KS

#2 Aug 22, 2013
hill wrote:
what happened to the officer who past away??
Tired of living. What a shame and waste. God bless his family. Sometimes the pain is to great to continue living.
dummy

Brock, NE

#3 Aug 28, 2013
He was an unstable person, just think that the state let him have a gun all these years, if they did a background check they would have seen all the red flags. to bad it had to come to this. suicide is not the answer.may he rest in peace, and may his family also have peace. And that's all I have to say about that.
tja1948

Falls City, NE

#4 Aug 29, 2013
Why is all this a secret in Falls City, the same thing when a person was killed south of town, so all the officers have an out with the laws they are supposed to uphold
wow

Lincoln, NE

#5 Aug 29, 2013
tja1948 wrote:
Why is all this a secret in Falls City, the same thing when a person was killed south of town, so all the officers have an out with the laws they are supposed to uphold
Because of noisy gossips like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman for Sheriff Mon Dru Chigote 13
School Nurse Apr 22 Dr Romanov 3
Courthouse Apr 21 Dos Equis 10
Rist Losing custody? Apr 18 Humboldt resident 5
thoughts on opening adult video store? Apr 16 animal lover 2
Ro.xy30,blues, black t.ar,subs,H etc Apr 9 Polinante 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Jan '18 Osteo 55

Stella Jobs

Personal Finance

Stella Mortgages