bessie

Homewood, IL

#5551 Dec 30, 2010
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. I thought I was in the Steger forum. In reality its the sex forum starring "bessie" and "join us." The Human energizer bunny vs. electrical innovation. How will all this play out? Watch for future rheotoric and dialog from two egotistical individuals that need not type their garbage on this site. Why don't you two meet and be real!!!
FYI i did not start this topic join us did all i said was merry christmas to everyone and some one judged it nuts and i said i was no longer going to post anymore until join us started with his crap
greenacres64

Northbrook, IL

#5552 Dec 30, 2010
papaadoc wrote:
For those interested, here is the web site to one of the parties running for 3 Steger trustee seats in April.
http://www.stegercommunityparty.org/
Thanks Papaadoc!
bessie

Homewood, IL

#5554 Dec 30, 2010
join me wrote:
You know you like it, and can't stop thinking of me.<quoted text>
Get over yourself little boy
papaadoc

Homewood, IL

#5556 Dec 31, 2010
NEVER argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
papaadoc

Homewood, IL

#5557 Dec 31, 2010
greenacres64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Papaadoc!
You're welcome.

I haven't seen anything from the other party but I hear it is Ken Peterson, Mark Kozy and Tim Perchinski (SP)
Very Upset Resident

Homewood, IL

#5559 Dec 31, 2010
And I don't live in Homewood, just have Comcast. On 35th St. in Steger ;(

Since: Jan 08

Steger, IL

#5560 Dec 31, 2010
Something I'd like to see from BOTH parties is SPECIFICS. I know their site is new, so I don't expect details yet - it's early. But what I'd like to see are SPECIFIC answers, not the standard "work towards....".

Exactly HOW will crime be reduced?
Exactly WHAT spending will be curbed?
Exactly HOW will new revenue come into town?
Exactly WHAT will be done to improve Steger's image?
and so forth.

I don't want to see EITHER side giving the "we'll work towards" or "we'll work with" or "we won't know until we get in" answers that so many politicians in this country give. Give EXACT plans - plans that we (the voters) can hold you accountable for after the election. PROSteger, in my humble opinion, did a great job being specific when they ran - and it upset lots of people because some answers weren't what they wanted to hear. But, to BOTH parties running - let's see SPECIFIC PLANS. No more generic answers - from EITHER side.

Again, I don't expect that today, it's not even 2011 - but by election time I certainly do expect it - or I'm going to do like in Brewster's Millions and vote "None Of The Above".

Now, having said that - I want to say - and I mean this - sincere thanks to all candidates running. There are nearly 10,000 people in this town, but every election only less than 10 people ever run for office (less than 16 if you count library and school). So, kudos to those running, and I mean that to BOTH parties. It's a lot of work (and money) to run a campaign, so you all have my respect. Now you just have to win my vote.

Good luck to all candidates and please be honest and be specific!
papaadoc

Homewood, IL

#5561 Dec 31, 2010
PSC announces Firefighter II and EMT graduates

Graduates of the EMT program from Steger are:
Evan Dinterman, Steger & Vittoria R. Gazzillo, Steger
for steger

Homewood, IL

#5562 Dec 31, 2010
Route66fan) very will put i don't beleive none of them they say what they think you want to here and f...the people,
cindy-steger

AOL

#5563 Dec 31, 2010
on dec. 23rd my son was jumped by kings coming home from band practice. 1 hour later my garage was broken into. we made someones christmas happy, and the police said they were understaffed and cant be everywhere at once. so i just want to say.. if we find whoever did either of these things, I WILL PRESS CHARGES!
FYI

Chicago Heights, IL

#5565 Jan 1, 2011
Me too

Matteson, IL

#5566 Jan 1, 2011
I also carry. Better to be tried by 12, than buried by 6.
FYI

Chicago Heights, IL

#5567 Jan 1, 2011
IGOLD : IL Gun Lobby Day: "48 Others States Can't be Wrong"

http://community.icontact.com/p/illinoiscarry...
antibadguy

Homewood, IL

#5568 Jan 1, 2011
Me too wrote:
FYI
I heard Friday morning that the state of Illinois very quietly passed a new law that goes into affect 1-1-11, that any one caught carrying a concealed firearm will be automatically sentenced to one year in jail. Mark another one up for the bad guys. Now they KNOW the honest citizen won't be carrying a gun. Please contact your state officials. I already have.
Boo

Oak Forest, IL

#5569 Jan 2, 2011
bessie wrote:
<quoted text>FYI i did not start this topic join us did all i said was merry christmas to everyone and some one judged it nuts and i said i was no longer going to post anymore until join us started with his crap
Okay, this is a new year and lets be beneficial in exchanging information or prevalent news to each other on this site. We should all show some respect to each other. Even if we agree to disagree. I agree that you should not steep to that level. And a Happy New Year to all.:)
Boo

Oak Forest, IL

#5570 Jan 2, 2011
Me too wrote:
12 and a half is the number... 1 Judge, 12 Jurors, and half the time. Look at the guy in University Park who got probation for protecting his own life. A concealed 45 cal. was pulled, but he could have been 6' under also.
papaadoc

Homewood, IL

#5573 Jan 2, 2011
The death notice above is for Pignotti, Armond age 85.

Sorry I missed the name
watcher

Homewood, IL

#5574 Jan 2, 2011
antibadguy wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI
I heard Friday morning that the state of Illinois very quietly passed a new law that goes into affect 1-1-11, that any one caught carrying a concealed firearm will be automatically sentenced to one year in jail. Mark another one up for the bad guys. Now they KNOW the honest citizen won't be carrying a gun. Please contact your state officials. I already have.
The new law Quinn signed makes it a non-probational offense if someone is caught with a loaded weapon and they don't have a valid state firearm card.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5575 Jan 2, 2011
It was reported in the news back in July. I still don't understand why Illinois doesn't allow CCW permits. It's not like Illinois' crime rate is lower than all of the states that allow them.

Governor Pat Quinn Signs New Gun Legislation

Updated: Monday, 19 Jul 2010, 4:13 PM CDT
Published : Monday, 19 Jul 2010, 4:12 PM CDT

Associated Press

Chicago - Gov. Pat Quinn signed new gun legislation a day after the fatal shooting of a Chicago police officer.

Quinn signed the law that increases penalties for unlawful firearm possession on Monday at a South Side park. He was joined by Chicago Mayor Richard Daley and relatives of other slain police officers.

The event was a somber one because on Sunday an off-duty Chicago police officer was gunned down outside his home. Michael Bailey was cleaning a new car he'd bought to celebrate his upcoming retirement.

The new law Quinn signed makes it a non-probational offense if someone is caught with a loaded weapon and they don't have a valid state firearm card.
papaadoc

Homewood, IL

#5576 Jan 2, 2011
Steger Village Board meeting 1-3-10 7:00 PM

Every time I get to the agenda in PDF my page freezes, so here is the link to click,
http://www.villageofsteger.com/village_hall/1...

then click Jan 3rd.

If anyone else has a problem with the page please post here, because that means the problem is with their site. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min KiMare 49,859
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Correct 4,032
So when is Chicago Heights going to can mike S... 9 hr digger_70 4
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 10 hr kankakee en 155
New Lenox fire district tabs Engledow as chief 11 hr ken 1
Kadner: Company seeks to open marijuana store i... 13 hr Ex Smart Guy 5
Peotone Park Board Makes Sweeping Changes 13 hr Barb is a con artist 3
•••
•••
•••

Steger Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Steger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE