Steger news by residents
ram bo

Mooseheart, IL

#5529 Dec 23, 2010
arm yourself
papaadoc

Chicago Heights, IL

#5533 Dec 24, 2010
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all who read and share news of Steger on Topix. I hope you'll all continue to read and post in 2011
bessie

Herriman, UT

#5534 Dec 24, 2010
papaadoc wrote:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all who read and share news of Steger on Topix. I hope you'll all continue to read and post in 2011
MERRY CHRISTMAS papaadoc and to every one else have a merry christmas also
papaadoc

Chicago Heights, IL

#5535 Dec 27, 2010
If you have more Christmas cookies or other goodies than you need, you may be able to find a welcome home for them at the Steger Fire or police stations. I'm sure those who serve and protect and come when you call would enjoy them. It's also a good way to show them that we appreciate them. Just a suggestion.
No handouts

Chicago, IL

#5536 Dec 27, 2010
Dunkin Donuts takes care of them, and they get free coffee at 7-11
papaadoc

Chicago Heights, IL

#5537 Dec 28, 2010
Marian Catholic High School recently had 117 students named AP Scholars by the College Board in recognition of exceptional achievement on the college-level Advanced Placement Exams, according to a school news release.

Only 18 percent of nearly 1.7 million students worldwide who took AP Exams performed at a level high enough to merit AP Scholar recognition, the school said.

60 Marian students earned the AP Scholar Award by completing three or more exams with grades of three or higher
Two from Steger are Ashley Buttron, of Steger, and Jonathan Williamsen, of Steger.

Congrats to both of them
papaadoc

Chicago Heights, IL

#5538 Dec 28, 2010
Marian Catholic High School has announced its honor roll for the first quarter of the 2010-2011 school year.

Those from Steger are, Stephanie Alcott, Alexandra Armellino, Johnathon Brodeur, Alexis Brown, Jessica Cavinder, Kelly Crescenzo, Karina Hernandez, Miloni Hernandez, William Hodson, Kurt Jones, Samantha Lucente, Araceli Marez, Alexandra Nickel, Andrea Nickel, Marcella Nunez, Jessica Olsen, Tyler Olsen, Rachel Piacentini, Brittany Presley, Anthony Radtke, Vincent Recupito, Taylor Ann Smith, Breanna Tilley, Aerial Williams.
bessie

Herriman, UT

#5539 Dec 28, 2010
bessie wrote:
<quoted text>MERRY CHRISTMAS papaadoc and to every one else have a merry christmas also
someone actually judged this comment nuts you people are too funny this is my last post on this forum
join us

Chicago, IL

#5540 Dec 28, 2010
Bessie join us in the sex forum
bessie

Herriman, UT

#5541 Dec 28, 2010
join us wrote:
Bessie join us in the sex forum
yeah right you would not know what to do with it if you had it and besides i do not have a magnifiying glass or twezzers lmao
Concerned in Steger

Chicago, IL

#5542 Dec 28, 2010
Police report for 12/28 from the ST Star;

SUSPENDED LICENSE: Jemi L. Torres, 23, 106 E. 34th St., Apt. 2F, Steger, was charged with driving on a suspended license, no insurance and running a stop sign after a Dec. 22 stop at Kings Road and Maple Lane, police said.

THEFT: A snowblower was stolen Dec. 23 in the first block of West 34th Street.

NO LICENSE: John Thomas Jr., 69, 55 Bearina Court, Lynwood, was charged with driving on a revoked license, no insurance and driving without headlights after a Dec. 23 stop at 31st Street and Chicago Road, police said.

HOME BURGLARY: Two Xbox consoles and cash were stolen Dec. 23 or 24 from an apartment in the 3400 block of Kings Road. A door was forced open to gain entry.

HOME BURGLARY: A television, jewelry, wine, toolbox, air compressor, all-terrain vehicle and pet turtle were stolen Dec. 24 or 25 from a house and garage in the 23300 block of Wentworth Avenue. A sliding door was forced open to get inside.
join us

Chicago, IL

#5543 Dec 29, 2010
You would be amazed by what I have and what it would do for you!
bessie wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right you would not know what to do with it if you had it and besides i do not have a magnifiying glass or twezzers lmao
bessie

Herriman, UT

#5544 Dec 29, 2010
join us wrote:
You would be amazed by what I have and what it would do for you!<quoted text>
thanks but no thanks i will stick with bob he is safer and more reliable lmao
join us

Chicago, IL

#5545 Dec 29, 2010
Ok cool, no problem, nice to see some women name their toys. Have fun with Bob!
bessie wrote:
<quoted text>thanks but no thanks i will stick with bob he is safer and more reliable lmao
bessie

Herriman, UT

#5546 Dec 29, 2010
join us wrote:
Ok cool, no problem, nice to see some women name their toys. Have fun with Bob!<quoted text>
you are too funny lol
Steger is dead

Quincy, IL

#5547 Dec 29, 2010
BOB = battery operated boyfriend.
Boo

Chicago, IL

#5549 Dec 30, 2010
join us wrote:
When Bob runs out and is no longer useful, you can use me and there is no batteries required and I can keep going and going and going..........
OMG. I thought I was in the Steger forum. In reality its the sex forum starring "bessie" and "join us." The Human energizer bunny vs. electrical innovation. How will all this play out? Watch for future rheotoric and dialog from two egotistical individuals that need not type their garbage on this site. Why don't you two meet and be real!!!
papaadoc

Chicago Heights, IL

#5550 Dec 30, 2010
For those interested, here is the web site to one of the parties running for 3 Steger trustee seats in April.

http://www.stegercommunityparty.org/
bessie

Herriman, UT

#5551 Dec 30, 2010
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. I thought I was in the Steger forum. In reality its the sex forum starring "bessie" and "join us." The Human energizer bunny vs. electrical innovation. How will all this play out? Watch for future rheotoric and dialog from two egotistical individuals that need not type their garbage on this site. Why don't you two meet and be real!!!
FYI i did not start this topic join us did all i said was merry christmas to everyone and some one judged it nuts and i said i was no longer going to post anymore until join us started with his crap
greenacres64

Chicago, IL

#5552 Dec 30, 2010
papaadoc wrote:
For those interested, here is the web site to one of the parties running for 3 Steger trustee seats in April.
http://www.stegercommunityparty.org/
Thanks Papaadoc!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs in harvey (Apr '06) 4 hr Doug 104
Review: Public Moving and Storage 18 hr irene 220
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) Wed Rhino Illinois Gov 7,582
Dave Holston for Mayor in 17. (May '15) Jan 18 Predictor 10
District 142 Board Member out of control (Apr '16) Jan 18 D142Mom 177
Get ready ! Jan 17 Art 1
me Art, You jane! Jan 17 Art 1

Steger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Steger Mortgages