Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
38,581 - 38,600 of 49,265 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
jesse

Sugar Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

What does Saluki Rod think of all this hate comments he stared?
Scott

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry…you were complaining about bashing and hate talk?
Tell me where the hate is in that. There is nothing but truth in those lines.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that you say? Bashing and hate talk is bad?
Show me the hate talk in here also
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you're still posting your sexually graphic thoughts of gay men having sex….and nary a mention of lesbians.
Says a lot about you….
Have nothing yet!!!!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Your particular imaginary god is irrelevant.
There is nothing imaginary about GOD and his word.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

HI FIVE!!!
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
The reply of a typical Agendist.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the hate talk in here also
We've already been through this Moron and I stomped you cold. Want me to start posting negative stories about faith healing and how it doesn't cure Chlamydia? Then start asking YOU how is it hate to post these things when it's only the 'truth'. Fking POS bigot is all you are, hiding behind Christianity.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
HI FIVE!!!
<quoted text>
Where did they all go, emergency meeting with their leader SATAN....

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't answer my question! Don't care what you say about faith healing I know it's hogwash. You keep telling me I'm hating and I keep asking you to show me but you can't. You are the one always resorting to hate and name calling not I.
You're delusional - but, then, this was already known.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me where the hate is in that. There is nothing but truth in those lines.
Actually there isn't anything resembling truth in there.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you get for having
A penis up your a$$
Not one person has gotten AIDS as a direct result of having a penis up their a$$. Not one.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have used a condom
Everyone that isn't monogamous should use a condom.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load
Actually Scott, swallowing is very safe. The stomach acid and enzymes in the esophagus kill the virus that can cause AIDS.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
A lubricated condom
Not sure why this was thrown in. It's not a complete thought or sentence so it doesn't have any meaning. It's representative of the majority of your posts.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you find love in another man's hairy a$&
One doesn't find love inside another man's hairy a$$ anymore than one finds love inside a woman's fishy smelling vagina. Sex and love are two different things Scotty. Most adults are aware of this.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have used a condom
I'm married and in a monogamous relationship and am not HIV positive so I don't need condoms, but thank you for your unsolicited recommendation.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels

Actually the legend is gerbils, not hamsters, and it just that...legend. A lie perpetuated by people like you that don't have and actual shred of insight about the subject they have thrust themselves into.

"Contrary to widespread public belief, "gerbil-stuffing" is unknown as an actual sexual practice, nor are we aware of a verified medical case of a gerbil having been extracted from a patients' rectum. despite the assiduousness with which doctors record unusual items removed from patients' rectums in order to write them up as illustrative cases, we haven't yet found a medical journal article involving a gerbil removal"
http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.a...
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the Hershey Highway
Um, Scott dear, both gay and straight people that engage in anal sex typically clean before having sex. You Hershey isn't there dear.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence
Actually AIDS stands for Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. And it is hardly a death sentence anymore. This isn't 1980.

As previously noted, there isn't much truth in your little cut and paste diatribe. But being the sheep shill you are, truth won't matter much to you, and you will repetitiously continue trotting your nonsense post out over and over, proving to everyone but yourself, that you are a moron. And that is HYSTERICAL that you do continue reposting lies, since you are the one always accusing others of having an agenda!!!

Carry on twerp.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing imaginary about GOD and his word.
Prove it or shut up. Prove your god exists and that that contradictory mess of a book known as the Christian bible is actually his word. Quite frankly, I can't believe that any omniscient entity would lay claim to that ridiculous book of nonsense. Especially when the book itself paints the omniscient being as a maniacal bully, rapist, misogynist murderer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't answer my question! Don't care what you say about faith healing I know it's hogwash. You keep telling me I'm hating and I keep asking you to show me but you can't. You are the one always resorting to hate and name calling not I.
Repeatedly and intentionally posting lies about a specific sect of society is both bigoted and hateful.

Repeatedly posting lies for the intended purpose of denigrating and stirring conflict is hateful behavior. It's also behavior your god supposedly hates.

Is there anything else we can clear up for you sheep?
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Yum yum ,tonight my brown eye will be getting some licking and some deep penetrating from my man and his Johnson bar. yum yum.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, you are filled with hate..otherwise you wouldn't be on here with your little poem, posting it over and over again..For the record, I don't hate you, I hate what you do and the ignorance behind it.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

lickmytool wrote:
Yum yum ,tonight my brown eye will be getting some licking and some deep penetrating from my man and his Johnson bar. yum yum.
I don't doubt that you will be princess, Hopefully you'll at least ask his name..and play safe.
Wow

West Bend, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

lickmytool wrote:
That is about the nastiest thing I have ever read in my life. Keep your personal life to yourself and hope you enjoy being with someone with a $hit d*ck and also having one yourself. Nasty as Hell.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect!
That's you're opinion. Jesus tells me otherwise. I give him more credibility.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No screaming required. The reality is that AIDS is not a disease you stupid cur! The reality is that AIDS is not now, nor will it ever be, classified as a plague! And none of your ridiculous posts on your fundie crusade will alter that FACT!!!
But do keep pretending you know better!!! Watching you flounder in your arrogance is hilarious!!
AIDS is a plague that ravaged gays in America. It was brought on by extensive anal abuse promiscuity.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS is a plague that ravaged gays in America. It was brought on by extensive anal abuse promiscuity.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Your opinion of anal sex has nothing to do with SSM. SSM exists, in the real world, in spite of your opinions.

Heterosexual couples who engage in anal sex are no less married than those couples who shun anal sex.

Your argument, Pastor Greg Kirschmann, is moot.
Friedkin Blatty

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

On the nightly news before political correctness, medical doctors told ABC, CBS, and NBC that homosexuals are "the perfect vehicle for a plague."

And that crazy little vehicle does indeed travel the Hershey Highway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Steeleville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Steeleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Steeleville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Steeleville