Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,680)

Showing posts 33,581 - 33,600 of47,070
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39129
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
So,you're saying the world was created only 6,000 years ago,I know nut job lets ask the dinosaurs or some million year old fossils then shall we? Well then,I have to thank you for showing me there is no need for any sane person to take you seriously on any subject! How can any educated,logical,critically thinking human being believe such complete B.S.! Now you've went from plain old garden variety bat shyte crazy fundie to a person who is in dire need of a good shrink and some very heavy meds! Sorry moron,but the world is a lot older than 6,000 years and this is a given for any sane person on this planet! You are now dismissed! 6,000 years? Brahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
There is nothing on this earth that is over 6000 yrs old, that is when GOD created it. There is no one that can prove other wise. All that scientific billion yr old stuff that you are always hearing about is bunk. It is just part of the liberal agenda of trying to disprove GOD and his WORD.

“"Deemed Unconstitutional "”

Since: Jun 09

San Jose Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39130
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing on this earth that is over 6000 yrs old, that is when GOD created it. There is no one that can prove other wise. All that scientific billion yr old stuff that you are always hearing about is bunk. It is just part of the liberal agenda of trying to disprove GOD and his WORD.
Seek professional help! Nothing in your statement is true,nothing! You need a good psychiatrist not a phony god! Every one of your babbling,unintelligent posts proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt to every sane person on this earth! So what drove you to this? Drugs? A women? A man? Utter bull shyte! 6,000 years? Palease! LOL

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39131
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one true GOD and one True BIBLE. GOD is the creator of everything even the Constition so actually GODS WORD is what trumps everything!
If that were true, you could very easily prove that all of the thousands of other gods ever worshipped by man don't really exist - and yet, you haven't.

You could also very easily prove that your god does exist - and yet, you haven't.

PS - "look out your window" is not proof that god exists. It does prove, however, that I have a window.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39132
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing on this earth that is over 6000 yrs old, that is when GOD created it. There is no one that can prove other wise. All that scientific billion yr old stuff that you are always hearing about is bunk. It is just part of the liberal agenda of trying to disprove GOD and his WORD.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man...where do you people come from?

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39133
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing on this earth that is over 6000 yrs old, that is when GOD created it. There is no one that can prove other wise. All that scientific billion yr old stuff that you are always hearing about is bunk. It is just part of the liberal agenda of trying to disprove GOD and his WORD.
Seriously? KiKare is at least 7000 years old, so clearly you're wrong.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39134
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

I agree. The SSM issue should have nothing to do religion.
Well, maybe the Church of Satan.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39135
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

AGENDAITIS - A painful condition caused by having the agenda repeated to us.
Over and Over and Over and Over.......
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39136
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true, you could very easily prove that all of the thousands of other gods ever worshipped by man don't really exist - and yet, you haven't.
You could also very easily prove that your god does exist - and yet, you haven't.
PS - "look out your window" is not proof that god exists. It does prove, however, that I have a window.
There is only one TRUE GOD, The CREATOR of of all things.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39137
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one TRUE GOD, The CREATOR of of all things.
If that were true, you would be able to prove that all of the thousands of other gods ever worshipped were, in fact, imaginary.

And yet, you can't seem to do so.

Must be sad for you...knowing that your god is no different from all the other imaginary gods.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39138
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

AGENDAJUNK - the empty feeling the agendian gets while throwing other peoples beliefs in the trash can.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39139
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true, you would be able to prove that all of the thousands of other gods ever worshipped were, in fact, imaginary.
And yet, you can't seem to do so.
Must be sad for you...knowing that your god is no different from all the other imaginary gods.
The proof is in the BIBLE. Plain and simple. You should read it.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39140
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose god? Which one? I kinda like Zeus myself! I'm betting my god can kick your gods azz! Poor,poor little brainwashed from youth sheeple,Can we hear you Baa.....bah......ba...ba...baa aaaa? Now please take your bible into the church,lock the doors and preach to the choir! We live in a Secular nation where our Constitution trumps your bible every time! And I thank all the gods for that! Keep your religion to yourself there are many of us who believe differently than you and that is our right as Americans! Besides your jesus was bi-sexual anyway!
Bi-sexual Jesus
www.alternet.org/belief/155118/was_jesus_gay_...
There is a difference between loving someone and wanting to have sex with them.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39141
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Aurora Borealis wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek professional help! Nothing in your statement is true,nothing! You need a good psychiatrist not a phony god! Every one of your babbling,unintelligent posts proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt to every sane person on this earth! So what drove you to this? Drugs? A women? A man? Utter bull shyte! 6,000 years? Palease! LOL
Read the BIBLE! It's all in there.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39143
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is in the BIBLE. Plain and simple. You should read it.
So that means if I read the stories of the Norse gods, then they are real too...right?

Surely you're not saying that only the story of your god is true while the stories of the thousands of other gods aren't true.

I mean...if that were the case you would be able to prove that all of those other gods are imaginary.

And still we wait...
andy

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39144
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
some day you will understand why its wrong, before the flood came people thought the same as your thinking.

the bible does not teach hate
CDC

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39145
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

You are crazy making that comparison.
I've had 3 years of philosophy and 3 years formal advanced logic.
How would you logically make the comparison?
Please educate me.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So that means if I read the stories of the Norse gods, then they are real too...right?
Surely you're not saying that only the story of your god is true while the stories of the thousands of other gods aren't true.
I mean...if that were the case you would be able to prove that all of those other gods are imaginary.
And still we wait...
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39146
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So that means if I read the stories of the Norse gods, then they are real too...right?
Surely you're not saying that only the story of your god is true while the stories of the thousands of other gods aren't true.
I mean...if that were the case you would be able to prove that all of those other gods are imaginary.
And still we wait...
There is only one true GOD..... He is the CREATOR of all things. Those other gods that you speak of are false and the Relgions are false.
Rainbow Boy

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39147
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Same Sex bill fails in the Illinois legislature today. Ironically on the same day that a conceal carry law is passed. What a great day it was today.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39148
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

SS Marriage didn't pass, Praise GOD.....
This And That

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39149
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Scott wrote:
SS Marriage didn't pass, Praise GOD.....
But it will pass in the next session! Just putting off the inevitable! Equality for all Americans is coming and by god Zeus says it is so! Now did you put that bible where I told you to? ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,581 - 33,600 of47,070
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Steeleville Discussions

Search the Steeleville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 min It is Time 3,781
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 14 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 20 hr Be kuel 505
Thomas Tindall Sat hlgsrvv 9
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Apr 15 Rediculous 253
•••
•••
•••
•••

Steeleville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Steeleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••