Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

People in the community do know. Everyone is just afraid of standing up to him. He likes to take authoritive positions and likes to be in control so that he can do whatever he wants illegally. He's not a good person. As my son said, "you can see the devil in his eyes".
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Is this the same David Rednour from Valmeyer/Waterloo?
Hell ya

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Dave is a good man with good intentions. Not his fault the majority of people there are happy to live in a town where the only business that can bring people in is the Hide-a Way. Who needs progress?
Smitty

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Not a good guy. I don't like to say negative things about people, but he is a liar. A flat out liar.
wcr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Percy is the most depressing town in Illinois, I can't believe anyone would even want to discuss that craphole town..
Dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Most of you must not know Dave Rednour very well. I have known him for over 25 years and he is a great man. He has been in law enforcement for the past 17 years and has received numerous awards from the government. Including some for having disregard for his life to save others. I know this because I worked with him. And as for seeing the devil in his eyes, if your a criminal I would be scared of him to because he's one of the best at his job.
Joy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I have lived in Percy my whole life and I will tell you for a fact that Rednour has done more as a part time police officer in one year then all the police officers we have ever had. Us good citizens wish he would come back.
Wane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Joy, I could not agree with you more. I also live in Percy, we wish he would come back also, so do several others.
Tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Several of us have tried to get him to run for Sheriff for several years but he won't. I wish we could get him to Police in my city (Sparta) he would clean a lot of this up over here.
Ronnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

You ones that have talked bad about Mr Rednour must be on the criminal side of the law. Because he is a good cop and a good man. I have not only known him my whole life, he has personally helped my family more then him are anyone will ever know.
Sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Rednour ran all the meth cookers out of town. Now that he's gone I bet they come back. I wish he would come back.
Doug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I know Dave and I am sure that he would call his friends from the Feds if they came back.
Nutjob

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

__glorious__ wrote:
People in the community do know. Everyone is just afraid of standing up to him. He likes to take authoritive positions and likes to be in control so that he can do whatever he wants illegally. He's not a good person. As my son said, "you can see the devil in his eyes".
Uh uh, are you talking about you and your son, or Mr. Rednour here? You need to put the meth down and realize that just because you are a junkie, dont give you permission to trash talk anyone. Clean up your act.
Rednour Supporter

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

It doesnt take a genius to see your location, that you are the same person using different aliases. You should be charged with slander and harassment, and probably a slew of drug charges. Thats all I got to say about this whole discussion.
jess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Not sure who he is but If ur on the criminal side of the law than the yeah ur never gonna see the good in any law enforcement officer

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Steeleville Discussions

Search the Steeleville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Reagan was a MENACE 6,539
old antique store Mon Leasa 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Mon Chicagobunny 3,787
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Apr 19 Be kuel 505
Thomas Tindall Apr 19 hlgsrvv 9
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
•••
•••
•••
•••

Steeleville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Steeleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE