Aye!! She is single!!!

Aye!! She is single!!!

Posted in the Steele Forum

Lookout

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 10, 2018
Bout time ole ganus, the pain in the anus, finds his place ! Hell whatís her name Lacie?? Man Iíve had my eye on her since little hooper, and I donít see a ring on it! 9 years and now Iím free yes man Iím coming for you. Iíll be your all you need

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 10, 2018
Lookout wrote:
Bout time ole ganus, the pain in the anus, finds his place ! Hell whatís her name Lacie?? Man Iíve had my eye on her since little hooper, and I donít see a ring on it! 9 years and now Iím free yes man Iím coming for you. Iíll be your all you need
Please do!!! Put a ring on it!! If you will let her sponge off you i guarentee she will be yours.but just know you will have to share her and you will have to deal with all the crazy that comea along with her.

United States

#3 Mar 13, 2018
Who in the hell are you even talking about?

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 13, 2018
Guest wrote:
Who in the hell are you even talking about?
"Look out" is talking about Laci Lunsford.

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2018
What Ganus guy
Jonathan Ganus

United States

#6 Mar 14, 2018
This Ganus boy!!! Check this out Mr. Lookout you need glasses apparently, last Time I looked she had a ring on it!! Sounds to me like all this post was to you was wishful thinking.. Can't nobody touch where I've been even come close so as flattered as I am that my ole lady is the woman of your dreams...... I'll knock some manners into your ass if you put a real name disrespectful ass kid...

Dallas, TX

#7 Mar 15, 2018
Jonathan Ganus wrote:
This Ganus boy!!! Check this out Mr. Lookout you need glasses apparently, last Time I looked she had a ring on it!! Sounds to me like all this post was to you was wishful thinking.. Can't nobody touch where I've been even come close so as flattered as I am that my ole lady is the woman of your dreams...... I'll knock some manners into your ass if you put a real name disrespectful ass kid...
Laci get a life!!!! Everyone knows this is you! Heck you are more than likely the one that started this.lol
just me

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Mar 16, 2018
Hep C!!!!!!! Go on and get some of that lol. Everyone else has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vulgar comments on Lions Den discussion topix 3 hr Donna 16
Lions Den 3 hr Donna 5
Pay for play Thu Sweets 13
Pay for play Thu Too much 21
Picking on poor people that has to walk our rid... Oct 15 Facts 3
Mobile Home floor repair Oct 15 guest 3
Carla Kinnison (Jul '16) Oct 15 Lol 11

Steele Jobs

Personal Finance

Steele Mortgages