class mates...may you all rest in pea...
Guest123

Katy, TX

#43 Aug 27, 2008
RedRobin wrote:
<quoted text>you need to get the facts before you say something like that,he had a big family and lots of friends!
I agree. If you don't know the facts I think it's best not to comment. It only make things harder on the ones who really understand.
yo too

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Aug 27, 2008
Yo Yo Ma wrote:
Sorry, I read what happened to Amy..Greg was on drugs so bad in HS that doesn't surprise me.
You wouldn't say things like that if Greg was your family. Hope no one in your family gets "on drugs so bad". Of course, it wouldn't suprise you if they did commit suicide. Greg has a lot of family who loves him dearly. Always has and always will. He's gone and can't defend himself now. Let him rest in peace without being sarcastic about him.
CLASS OF 1987

Chesterfield, MO

#45 Aug 27, 2008
THIS WAS NOT EVEN WHY I DID THIS...GO BACK AND READ THE START OF THIS THREAD.. IT WAS TO REMEMBER ALL OF THOSE WE HAVE LOST IN A GOOD WAY OR BAD. GREG WAS MY FAMILY AND MY FRIEND AND WE ALL MISS HIM..

“Dont just be it,own it!”

Since: Apr 08

STEELE

#46 Aug 27, 2008
CLASS OF 1987 wrote:
THIS WAS NOT EVEN WHY I DID THIS...GO BACK AND READ THE START OF THIS THREAD.. IT WAS TO REMEMBER ALL OF THOSE WE HAVE LOST IN A GOOD WAY OR BAD. GREG WAS MY FAMILY AND MY FRIEND AND WE ALL MISS HIM..
thank you!
Lisa Thurber Martin

Sugar Land, TX

#47 Sep 11, 2008
I was blessed and privileged to have both Lance and Casey in my agri classes and in FFA while I taught at Blytheville. They were both outstanding young men and I KNOW they are missed by all who knew and loved them. I will always carry fond memories of my time teaching at that school and Lance and Casey were always among my favorites.

Bernie, MO

#48 Sep 11, 2008
chevy 77 wrote:
what happened to tommy woody
heart failure I think.
Friend

Poplar Bluff, MO

#49 Sep 11, 2008
Sara Hilburn

Bernie, MO

#50 Sep 11, 2008
guest wrote:
Billy Ward, 1998
What happened to Billy Ward?

Bernie, MO

#51 Sep 11, 2008
jimmy walker class of 1963

Since: Aug 08

Kennett, MO

#52 Sep 12, 2008
Rod Lynn,Adam Copeland,Andres Gonzalez
(Cooter high school),I graduated with Rod Lynn.I knew Adam Copeland and Andres Gonzalez.My sister graduated with Andres Gonzalez,in 2006.Rest in Peace,Rod,Adam,and Andres.

Brantly Fairey(Caruthersville High School),I knew Brantley Fairey personally.He and his family are good family friends of ours.I have known Brantley Fairey ,since he was a baby,and I went to school with his sister Kimberly Fairey.Rest in Peace Brantley.
caring person

Wardell, MO

#53 Sep 12, 2008
Class of 1968

Margaret Strawn
Class of 1976

Wardell, MO

#54 Sep 12, 2008
Class of 1976

Shelia Rush
Michael Cross
Dog fan

Wardell, MO

#55 Sep 12, 2008
Sandra Jenkins, Michal Holder , Willie Whitehead, Jackey Marbry.Class of1978.
hmmm

United States

#56 Sep 14, 2008
info wrote:
Amy was in a car accident...jason hung himself (doubtfully) in county jail...and greg shot himself (doubtfully to)
Yeah i heard they paid someone to hang jason..because he was about to give names. anyone else ever heard that?
Dog fan

Wardell, MO

#57 Sep 15, 2008
Sandra Jennings, Michael Razor,Verna Dixon,Tommy Harris

United States

#58 Sep 15, 2008
Michael Razor -- was he nmarried to Ryllis at on time?
Class of 2001

Branson, MO

#59 Sep 18, 2008
Aaron Little RIP Skittles We love you!!!
Class of 2001

Branson, MO

#60 Sep 18, 2008
Britt Grice Class of "75" RIP Lil bro and me miss you and love you!
Ellen - 1979

Rison, AR

#61 Sep 21, 2008
Kathy Gray, class of '79. Found her obit. on the internet while doing a search for her. She was a great friend to me for many years. I had actually been searching for her for awhile. My heart was broken. Love you Kathy and may GOD Bless your family.

Chesterfield, MO

#62 Sep 22, 2008
guest wrote:
Michael Razor -- was he nmarried to Ryllis at on time?
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lions Den (Feb '08) Thu Dennis 369
Looking for adopted son of Joe Reeves Thu Smith8790 1
Ladonna Ray and Paul Crocker Thu guest 4
Fallin for you Wed guest 3
plumbing Jul 1 bill 1
Jerry Eaton Jun 30 guest 1
To high bills in steele mo Jun 28 guest 11
More from around the web

Steele People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE