A Steele Missouri woman has confessed to her involvement in her boyfriend's death.

Apr 11, 2008 Full story: www.960kzim.com 80

The autopsy results are in for a Steele man that was found dead Tuesday Morning.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Menasha, WI

#1 Apr 11, 2008
I hope she rots in he**, BIOTCH. Why is it people think they are never gonna get caught but always do?
So sad

United States

#2 Apr 11, 2008
channel 12 website said they cut his throat then threw him in the water. what is this world coming too?
whatever

Wardell, MO

#3 Apr 11, 2008
She aint confessed.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 Apr 11, 2008
According to this she did.
A Steele Missouri woman has confessed to her involvement in her boyfriend’s death.

The autopsy results are in for a Steele man that was found dead Tuesday Morning. Thirty-five year old Dary McIntire suffered from a large cut on his neck, blunt trauma to his head and several superficial wounds on his face and neck. He’d been missing since Sunday when a vehicle he was purchasing was found in flood waters near Caruthersville. During a criminal investigation evidence pointed to a few suspects, including McIntire’s long-time girlfriend 28 year old Tina Amerson also of Steele. The Pemiscot County Sheriff’s Department says she confessed to her involvement and has been charged with first degree assault, armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence. Police haven’t released any information about murder charges. Amerson will appear before Judge Byron Luber Monday.

Wardell, MO

#5 Apr 12, 2008
she should be charged with murder.
truth is

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 12, 2008
she needs to be charged with first degree murder just like the other two. and i think they all should be charged with premeditated murder and not first degree. they had it planned.
tiff25

Wardell, MO

#7 Apr 12, 2008
guest wrote:
she should be charged with murder.
I agree with you. She must have tured i stat evidence! A plee bargien. she will wrote in hell!
truth is

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Apr 12, 2008
tiff25 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you. She must have tured i stat evidence! A plee bargien. she will wrote in hell!
what are you trying to say?
heyhey

Kennett, MO

#9 Apr 12, 2008
tiff25, I hope you are not really 25 years old and spelling all bad like that.
preacher

AOL

#10 Apr 12, 2008
maybe you should find all of the facts before giving your opinion

Bernie, MO

#11 Apr 12, 2008
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you trying to say?
She must have turned in states evidence. A plea bargin.I hope she rots in.... that is what she is saying I can decipher that. Anyway I think she is right she's turned on her brothers.

Wardell, MO

#12 Apr 12, 2008
Guest wrote:
I hope she rots in he**, BIOTCH. Why is it people think they are never gonna get caught but always do?
if you don't know what your talking about you should shut up

Wardell, MO

#13 Apr 12, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text> She must have turned in states evidence. A plea bargin.I hope she rots in.... that is what she is saying I can decipher that. Anyway I think she is right she's turned on her brothers.
no she didn't. she doesn't need a plea bargain. she is innocent
tiff25

Wardell, MO

#14 Apr 12, 2008
I am sorry for my spelling, my computer keyboard is fried! im typing with my mouse! but yall got what i was saying.
Really tired of BS

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Apr 12, 2008
Innocent my foot........She does deserve the murder charges for sure. Bottom line, plenty of evidence and plenty of mistakes made by all 3 of them.
Proper English Please

United States

#16 Apr 12, 2008
tiff25 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you. She must have tured i stat evidence! A plee bargien. she will wrote in hell!
Oh, now this is really rich. I am quite sure we can all reap enlightenment from the intellectual scribing of this entry.

"tured" -- Misspelling of a portion size amount of feces?

"i" -- Inferiority complex

"stat" -- Must be a hospital employee

"plee" and "bargien" -- Yeah, not even a clue as to what those words are.

"wrote" -- What she should not have done until she was completely clean from the crack.

Wardell, MO

#17 Apr 12, 2008
Proper English Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now this is really rich. I am quite sure we can all reap enlightenment from the intellectual scribing of this entry.
"tured" -- Misspelling of a portion size amount of feces?
"i" -- Inferiority complex
"stat" -- Must be a hospital employee
"plee" and "bargien" -- Yeah, not even a clue as to what those words are.
"wrote" -- What she should not have done until she was completely clean from the crack.
it wasn't well written but i got the message. if you didn't, you must be the one on crack!
dont Fwit me

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Apr 12, 2008
its some dumb MF in the world! point blank
TAKING AN EYE FOR AN EYE

United States

#19 Apr 12, 2008
EVEN IF SHE DID YURN STATES EVIDENCE AND TURNED ON THE OTHER 2 , SHE HAS IMPLICATED HER-SELF TO A DEGREE TO WHERE IT TAKES A FOOL TO NOT SEE THAT SHE IS STILL ALL THE MORE GUILTY , BECAUSE SHE STATED THAT "SHE WAS THE 1 RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SLASH AROUND HIS NECK / THROAT!NOW YOU TELL ME GUEST , DOES THIS STILL CLASSIFY HER AS innocent.
TAKING AN EYE FOR AN EYE

United States

#20 Apr 12, 2008
I know her personally, and probably you too. But at any rate I believe that deep in your heart , you know they all are as guilty as sin itself
You seem to be defending her to a hilt. Are you involved in this dilema here , and in the case of you not being sure of this issue , maybe it's you who should shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Lanier 6 hr just sayin 7
Golden 10 hr Guest 2
James Wilson Tue guest 2
garage Tue guest 13
Regulators Dec 22 Regulator 23
another lawsuit Dec 21 guest 52
Amanda an Little Duck Dec 21 its true 3
Steele Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web