tiffany arnold

Ozark, AL

#1 Apr 23, 2009
does anyone know tiffany arnold and what do u think of her
why

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Apr 24, 2009
i know her she is my family why are u asking about her?
I know too

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Apr 27, 2009
She is a ho her momma is a ho. The girl don't even really know who her baby belongs to
why

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Apr 27, 2009
that's such a load of crap her baby belongs to tiny they had a dna test that's y he's in prison [email protected] as for her momma i'm not going to deny that.
unknown

Caruthersville, MO

#5 Apr 27, 2009
who is her momma.

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2009
is this sissy murphys daughter
hey

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Apr 28, 2009
guest wrote:
is this sissy murphys daughter
yes but thet are nice people. why do people have to talk about people they dont know.

United States

#8 Apr 28, 2009
i know people just got to allways be in somebodys koolaid sissy is ok i new her from back in the day

Ozark, AL

#9 Apr 29, 2009
tiffany does know who her baby daddy is plus on top that you all need 2 be lookin at the one who sleeps around with 10 differnt guys a week
unknown

Caruthersville, MO

#10 Apr 30, 2009
i know sissy and i dont think she is a ho.
hey

Chesterfield, MO

#11 May 1, 2009
guest wrote:
tiffany does know who her baby daddy is plus on top that you all need 2 be lookin at the one who sleeps around with 10 differnt guys a week
there is no doubt tiffany knows who the babys daddy is after all he looks just like him.
spongebobstankyp ants

United States

#12 May 12, 2009
any kin to daisy arnold?
ppplease

Saint Louis, MO

#13 May 12, 2009
hey wrote:
<quoted text>there is no doubt tiffany knows who the babys daddy is after all he looks just like him.
That's what they all say...
brit

Columbia, MO

#14 Jul 28, 2010
and who wonts to know about daisy arnol any and wish daisy are you talking about john mom or sisster dont be talking crap about john and his mom and sis they are good pep and john is a good man and good looking to now sissy is trash a hoe that dose drugs a home wreker
question

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Jul 29, 2010
how long did tiny get i hope life because he is trash.
mindy

United States

#16 Aug 8, 2010
brit wrote:
and who wonts to know about daisy arnol any and wish daisy are you talking about john mom or sisster dont be talking crap about john and his mom and sis they are good pep and john is a good man and good looking to now sissy is trash a hoe that dose drugs a home wreker
u have alot of room to be calling someone a trashy hoe have u took alook in the mirror there aint a thing in the world wrong with sissy or tiffany so shut the h*ll up i would rather know them any day then ur nasty a**.at least she does take care of her kids and not leave them with someone so she can go find her next high u nasty tramp
mindy

United States

#17 Aug 8, 2010
brit u have a lot of room calling someone atrashy hoe have u looked in the mirror lately i like sissy and tiffany at least they take care of their kids and dont leave them with someone to go find thier next high so u need to shut up didnt noone ask for ur opinion. ur the trashy homewrecker

Since: Dec 10

United States

#19 Dec 28, 2010
Tiffany is my aunt so everyone tht has a problem with her needs to get over it and stop tlking crap bout her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tk extreme 2 hr Diane 19
Regulators MC 3 hr Guest 5
Melissa Partain Fri Sos 3
Stand Your Ground/Castle Law Thu Guest 8
Gang bang Thu Guest 7
Shardae Clay Jun 21 Citizen 2
Lions Den (Feb '08) Jun 21 Traveler 377

Steele Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance