noneya

Bernie, MO

#51 Mar 14, 2008
how old are you? that makes absolutely no sense at all.
Just another guest

Conway, AR

#53 Mar 19, 2008
So who is the owner of the Lion's Den and how can I contact this person?
just me wrote:
It's pretty bad when the manager of the lions den has to go into another business and ask the assistant manager of another business if they know of any one that would be interested in working for the lions den. Pat is just a nasty old lady that just sexually harasses everyone incdluding the customers and the employees. She is too damn blind to see that her and her little assistant manager Korin, who evidently isn't making enough money since she has to sell drugs out of the store is what is wrong with the lions den. If the main office would get rid of them two nasy ho's then that store wouldn't be a problem. They also need to get rid of the little young bitches that work out there that don't know how to keep their stuff in their pants. What middle aged couple is going to feel comfortable going into a sex store talking to a little teenager about sexual products, hell they may as well go home and talk to their children about their sex lives. But when you have sick people like the manager and the assistant, then that is what kind of people you have to deal with. If they get them two out of there, that store would be so much better.
Just another guest

Conway, AR

#54 Mar 19, 2008
So who is the owner of the Lion's Den and how may I contact this person, in reference to something totally unrelated to this conversation?
Just another guest

Conway, AR

#56 Mar 19, 2008
Are you talking to "Just another guest"?
noneya wrote:
how old are you? that makes absolutely no sense at all.
steele girl

Wardell, MO

#58 Mar 19, 2008
I think they were talking to hungryman
Jean Ann

Bernie, MO

#59 Mar 29, 2008
All you haters need to get a life and for everyone else sex on!!!!!!
Just wanted to know

Shreveport, LA

#60 Apr 1, 2008
I think all should get together at the Lion's Den and exchange ideas. You never know just what you may learn. I'm sure the people that work there have some good ideas. Every town needs a Lion's Den and a little less jealousy (spell) and hate.
xLions Den Freakx

Saint Louis, MO

#62 Apr 1, 2008
I love the Lions Den. All you other people talking about the Lions Den need to shut the hell up! Im thinking about going out there and getting me a job there..Actually i know 3 of the workers there so it wont be hard and they are really nice. The sex store isnt just for middle aged people us young kids like to have fun to! LIONS DEN KICKS A$$!
to bad so sad

Kennett, MO

#63 Apr 1, 2008
xLions Den Freakx wrote:
I love the Lions Den. All you other people talking about the Lions Den need to shut the hell up! Im thinking about going out there and getting me a job there..Actually i know 3 of the workers there so it wont be hard and they are really nice. The sex store isnt just for middle aged people us young kids like to have fun to! LIONS DEN KICKS A$$!
just what our kids here need, a sex store. who ever is responsible for this will have to pay for this someday. we all have to answer to the man upstairs!!!

Wardell, MO

#64 Apr 2, 2008
to bad so sad wrote:
<quoted text>just what our kids here need, a sex store. who ever is responsible for this will have to pay for this someday. we all have to answer to the man upstairs!!!
I would rather see one of mine get something plastic or rubber that can be washed than a nasty a@@ with aids that can't be washed off.And btw nothing in the Bible about sex toys it is not cheeting and beside there would be less kids on welfare and abused if momma had a rubber toy.

Bernie, MO

#65 Apr 2, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I would rather see one of mine get something plastic or rubber that can be washed than a nasty a@@ with aids that can't be washed off.And btw nothing in the Bible about sex toys it is not cheeting and beside there would be less kids on welfare and abused if momma had a rubber toy.
AMEN!!!!!!

Blytheville, AR

#67 Apr 3, 2008
MISS KNOW IT ALL wrote:
<quoted text> OH YEAH I BELIEVE RICK TAKES CARE OF IT LIKE ITS NEVER BEEN TOOK CARE OF IN CASE YOU HAVE TO KNOW.
I heard that if she had as many di*ks sticking out of her as she had stuck in her she would look like a thorn bush
richard

Poplar Bluff, MO

#68 Apr 7, 2008
i'm parshel to the red but plug that looks like a construction cone.

oh and what i call the praying hands
Amber

Wardell, MO

#69 Apr 29, 2008
steelecitizen wrote:
who is the new young girl that works in there, she can't be 20 yet.
That would be either me or one other girl. Not going to say her name b/c she no longer works there. I'm 20. She isn't. MO state law requires that you be only 18, though.
huh

Wardell, MO

#71 Apr 30, 2008
megan who?, amber who?
hexability

Saint Louis, MO

#72 May 27, 2008
people nned to quit hating and mind their own sex lives . that store gives people the opportunity to have some safe sex instead of going somewhere and getting something you dont want. besides if people opened up their mind and used their imagination and a little help if you know what i mean. there may not be as much cheating on their partner if they,d just explore new avenues with them. im 40 a young 40 at that and am just now being introduced to new things and if it had been a little earlier i may have sstayed in aome of my relationships a little longer . because my mate may not have felt the need to cheat if i had.
hexability

Saint Louis, MO

#73 May 27, 2008
sorry for the typos i was in a hurry.
Yes

Saint Louis, MO

#74 May 28, 2008
AMEN!!!! Just remember to buy rechargeable battaries. It is sooo much cheaper that way..lol ;)
smoke

United States

#75 May 28, 2008
i love the lions den thats my place im a freak me and my girls store we r always coustomers of the month
Hey

Cape Girardeau, MO

#76 Apr 8, 2010
Are there any services offered there? Can you go there and get some names of some hook ups?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who the snitches be 22 hr April B 26
Eatons upholestry Sun My seats tore 3
Delete Topix (Oct '11) Sat Satans Evil Son 52
Retards 2 Sat guest 4
Retards Mar 28 sharquanda jenkins 4
Roxanne House Mar 28 guest 1
1980s unsolved mysteries tv show filming in steele Mar 27 jjones13 4

Flood Warning for Pemiscot County was issued at March 30 at 9:42PM CDT

Steele Dating
Find my Match