lol

Waterloo, IA

#22 Dec 1, 2009
lmao
Lancaster

Wardell, MO

#23 Dec 2, 2009
Well once again for you topix warriors COME ON WITH IT...WE'LL SEE WHO RUNS TO THE DOOR OR TO THE POLICE. Only time will tell whose baby it really is though right? Bradley is my babys father...GET OVER IT...find something new to talk about...Better yet..keep talking I love it. Susan Warren will find out where all these posts are coming from...and Im going to get you for slander. REMEMBER THATS A CRIME. HAHA...anyways keep the page going will be doing checks to see what is thought about me next...by the way be brave put your name...we dont like to play hide and seek! Also keep my mother and my children out of it they have NOTHING to do with what my actions are. You are a low life to talk about a child..who does that? Maybe it could be someone that doesn't have their own children...anyways have more respect for children please for the sake of god grow up. God bless and have a nice day...you are in my prayers.
AHEM

Wardell, MO

#24 Dec 3, 2009
Hello slut. Glad to here you and your breed babies are okay. Take another hit bitc1, and maybe wait on the pig parking lot. Ooops sorry you couldnt stay long up there without doing drugs or having sex several times slut.
jcsmith

United States

#25 Dec 4, 2009
hey stupid its called freedom dumd ass they and i cans say what we want freedom of the press.i hope brad takes the baby if its he's and u never see it agin mary will take care of that baby world will take care of u.and baby james can suck d brads will beat him down when he gets home ho!!
lol

Waterloo, IA

#26 Dec 4, 2009
lmao
oh hhhh

United States

#27 Dec 6, 2009
lol
OMG

Paragould, AR

#28 Dec 9, 2009
LIZ YOUR GOING THAT WAY SAY BYE BYE TO YOUR BABYS!!
VET

Wardell, MO

#29 Dec 10, 2009
Have a nice vacation Liz. You slut.

Waterloo, IA

#30 Dec 10, 2009
VET wrote:
Have a nice vacation Liz. You slut.
vacation??? lol

Blytheville, AR

#31 Dec 10, 2009
what are ya'll talking about, what has she done?
nosey

Waterloo, IA

#32 Dec 10, 2009
yea where she at now??? lol
huh

Chesterfield, MO

#33 Dec 10, 2009
what did they put her in jail for?
omg

Paragould, AR

#34 Dec 11, 2009
cooking meth n her mama house in it caught on fire.
wtf

Paragould, AR

#35 Dec 11, 2009
omg wrote:
cooking meth n her mama house in it caught on fire.
what? i think that's a lie. she is a bitch but still, i dont think this is true.
yeah

Paragould, AR

#36 Dec 15, 2009
no its true becuz tammy barber was there. tammy is a scared bitch she let liz take the wrap for that as soon as that lab went up tammy made a call for sum one to come pick her up and then made a call to a close friend to everyone in steele askin him how to get the smell of meth out of her skin and hair and clothes. i know this for a fact becuz i was sittin rite next to the person and i hear everything. i hope liz sticks it too her and takes that nasty bit&h with her when she goes down. i think they both need help.
Steele Res

Wardell, MO

#37 Dec 17, 2009
Well looks like Liz is going on vacation, to the big house. Have a wonderful time Liz. We will all be missing your sorry a!!. Bye bye

Chesterfield, MO

#38 Dec 17, 2009
the paper said there was no fire so did tammy barber call and snitch before she left?
THE ONE

Wardell, MO

#39 Dec 18, 2009
Get used to women and mop handles Liz. You deserve it.
haha

Waterloo, IA

#40 Dec 18, 2009
THE ONE wrote:
Get used to women and mop handles Liz. You deserve it.
lmao
LUV IT

Wardell, MO

#41 Dec 20, 2009
Why dont you answer Liz. Dont have a a way to in jail. I am sure your dopehead mother will later. Maybe she will get caught and can share thr same cell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 14 min Mugsy 2,795
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 33 min Mugsy 488
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 40 min Justice 96,981
Littrell Thread Gone 54 min guest 6
free kittens! 6 hr Guest 1
any one know where rhonda whitehead is 7 hr Guest 5
House to rent 20 hr sweetnsassy 21
•••
•••
•••

Steele Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Steele People Search