Loud Booms Last Night

Loud Booms Last Night

Posted in the Steele Forum

The Missouri Guy

Bragg City, MO

#1 Nov 23, 2008
Did anyone else hear all those loud booms last night? Sounded like friggin cannons or something, maybe something blowing up. There was about 5 or 6 of them over 3 hours or so. I heard the last one at about 1 or 1:30 am. Anyone else??
OUT SIDE OF TOWN

Bragg City, MO

#2 Nov 23, 2008
The Missouri Guy wrote:
Did anyone else hear all those loud booms last night? Sounded like friggin cannons or something, maybe something blowing up. There was about 5 or 6 of them over 3 hours or so. I heard the last one at about 1 or 1:30 am. Anyone else??
YES WE DID AND WE CALLED THE POLICE AND THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THAT WE WERE THE ON;Y ONES TO CALL ABOUT IT...IT SHOOK OUR WINDOWS ABOUT 1200 TO 130 LAST NIGHT....BUT YES SO GLAD TO HEAR SOMEONE ELSE HEARD IT TOO
yes

Malden, MO

#3 Nov 23, 2008
I also heard the loud booms last night around the same time. I heard it two times.

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Nov 23, 2008
i did not hear one last night but i heard one friday morning at about 6:15am. it sounded like a very loud shot gun blast to me or like you said, something blowing up. one blast, very very loud.

Bragg City, MO

#5 Nov 23, 2008
We heard it also around 10-10:30. We thought something had exploded. We live near the park.
me too

Bragg City, MO

#6 Nov 23, 2008
me and my husband heard 2 loud booms yesterday afternoon,sounded like something had blown up.
hmmmmm

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Nov 23, 2008
they say that earth quakes or after shocks sound like sonic booms.

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Nov 23, 2008
I heard one about 10:30 and it did sound like a shotgun. I live near the park area. I wonder if it was heard all over town? It didn't shake the windows. Sometimes there is a boom with earthquakes but I don't think it would be 3 or 4 of them. I know at the steel mill they have booms. Maybe that is what it was and the clouds caused it to carry.
lol

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2008
Prob. some of those meth labs blowing up...I dont think some folks will ever learn..
lmao

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Nov 23, 2008
my guess would be the 100 block of mccollum.
out side of town

Bragg City, MO

#12 Nov 23, 2008
what ever it was..it was for real!!! sounded like a bomb went off

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Nov 23, 2008
I only heard the one around 1:30am. I was out walking my dog at the time. Only thing I could tell was that it was north of Cooter.
DRAGON 1

Malden, MO

#14 Nov 24, 2008
i heard some young guys came across one of those bird cannons
DIZZLE

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Nov 24, 2008
sounds like lmao is da police!!!!!!!!!
DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG

Malden, MO

#16 Nov 25, 2008
Nope, I know the police and they wouldn't just pinpoint one street. lol
Explosive Turkey

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Nov 26, 2008
Yea, sorry about that ya'll. Ray Brown sold me some bad ass bottle rockets. These things are crazy. They look like they are gonna make it to the moon when you shoot em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Always love 48 min who 7
Ryan Willard Has Herpies 51 min lmao 5
That girl Shannon that works at Food Giant 17 hr Citizen 9
Dumpster Diver Chick Fri usm 22
Kayla at food giant Fri kayla fam 2
My cousin Kathy Grice Jul 28 Concern 1
Charlotte (Nov '15) Jul 27 Nasty 8

Steele Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance