Piggott, AR

#1 Feb 4, 2013
When is it gonna open back up ?
going saturday at 11pm

Farmington, MO

#2 Feb 5, 2013
three o two wrote:
When is it gonna open back up ?
i do not care i have more fun at the owls club just south of steele.

Piggott, AR

#3 Feb 5, 2013
wheres the owls club ?
see u fri and sat night

Farmington, MO

#4 Feb 5, 2013
guest wrote:
wheres the owls club ?
just south of town it the night owls motor cycle club,away a fun time no fights just a good time.

Piggott, AR

#5 Feb 17, 2013
I heard that old Walt Brackin is gonna open the bar back up.
fun girl

Farmington, MO

#6 Feb 18, 2013
GUEST wrote:
yes he is but it want last long.

Piggott, AR

#7 Feb 18, 2013
That's what Steele needs is for that bar to open up again. Can't we get anything descent here?

Piggott, AR

#8 Feb 18, 2013
guest wrote:
That's what Steele needs is for that bar to open up again. Can't we get anything descent here?
That bar will always open and close, just like the big church uptown will change preachers every once in a while. Ones just about as bad as the other, its the american way.
bummer

Steele, MO

#9 Feb 19, 2013
that old dreamers is a trashy joke

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2013
any big name bands coming soon?
traveler

Jonesboro, GA

#11 Feb 25, 2013
GUEST wrote:
he was at hayti when i passed thru at plum crazy what happened
i know

Piggott, AR

#12 Feb 27, 2013
carol ganus ain't gonna lease that bar to walt brackin.walt has tried before and carol refused to lease it to him.that bar will be closed for a while.

Piggott, AR

#13 Feb 27, 2013
i know wrote:
carol ganus ain't gonna lease that bar to walt brackin.walt has tried before and carol refused to lease it to him.that bar will be closed for a while.
You dont know sh.t, From what I understand money has done changed hands. Just waiting on the license .
i know

Piggott, AR

#14 Feb 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You dont know sh.t, From what I understand money has done changed hands. Just waiting on the license .
all i can say is,"we'll see what happens."It doesn't take two months to get your license if you don't have any problems.walt has had violations with the liquor board and the city would not grant him a license the last time he tried to get one for the location across from Harvey's station.So it's not a "done deal"by any means.

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2013
carol ain't exactly clean. Two big time pieces of shit trying to be top crook.

Piggott, AR

#16 Mar 1, 2013
The local drinkers need that bar to open back up, cause their still drinking and now their haven to drive a little further.
traveler

Jonesboro, GA

#17 Mar 2, 2013
I heard he owes a lot of money to the owner for rent and damages to the plum crazy while he was renting the place and it was extensive plus rent
The truth

Steele, MO

#18 Mar 11, 2013
First of all, yes Walt and Diane have already leased the bar. Done deal. They haven't been trying for 2 months to get lisence. They just missed the city council meeting to which they have already been approved for. Second, Carol and Walt are friends. Have always been. Both were always business men and doing what they had to do to survive and both are too old to be doing crazy wrecked sh!t to land them in jail so don't worry about them, ok???. Third, the bar will be opening this coming weekend woot woot!!!. Fourth, The lisence are in Diane's name only and she will be hiring great people to help her and Walt. Facts people? If you don't have FACTS, STFU!!! Btw, a lease is a lease and carol has nothing to do with the business itself or what goes on other than collecting the rent. &#128540;
I Know

Piggott, AR

#19 Mar 11, 2013
The truth wrote:
First of all, yes Walt and Diane have already leased the bar. Done deal. They haven't been trying for 2 months to get lisence. They just missed the city council meeting to which they have already been approved for. Second, Carol and Walt are friends. Have always been. Both were always business men and doing what they had to do to survive and both are too old to be doing crazy wrecked sh!t to land them in jail so don't worry about them, ok???. Third, the bar will be opening this coming weekend woot woot!!!. Fourth, The lisence are in Diane's name only and she will be hiring great people to help her and Walt. Facts people? If you don't have FACTS, STFU!!! Btw, a lease is a lease and carol has nothing to do with the business itself or what goes on other than collecting the rent. &#128540;
I did have some of the facts right.Walt can't get the license in his name.I WONDER WHY.I don't know if Carol and Walt have "always been friends" either.When Carol was running the bar and Walt was across the tracks he used to get mad if someone left his bar to go to Walt's.He'd say,"I hate that SOB."God's honest truth.
The truth

Steele, MO

#20 Mar 11, 2013
I know, I was there. Always might be a strong word but they ARE friends and carol will tell you that it was always business and not anything personal. But Walt has leased it and carol and Walt are doing just fine. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina Redden 7 hr He deserves better 1
simmons 12 hr Guest 1
Poll Do women like to be tied up (Nov '07) 12 hr Jayla 66
Christy hore Wed Arkansas boy 17
Gambling rejects pan handling at the laundry Oct 16 Just my opinion 2
News A Steele Missouri woman has confessed to her in... (Apr '08) Oct 16 Concerned 82
Mayor's road Oct 14 Sara 20

Steele Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Steele Mortgages