flatlander

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

anonamous caller says jessie munoz michael swims gosnel ark. andkenny crenshaw blytheville ark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

flatlander wrote:
anonamous caller says jessie munoz michael swims gosnel ark. andkenny crenshaw blytheville ark
Say anything about if it was a random place they hit or did they have them in mind when they set out to rob someone?
flatlander

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

not random they busted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

flatlander wrote:
not random they busted
So glad they're busted! You mean charged and arrested ? I hope so! Such a sorry thing they did! You said it wasn't random; is why they were so covered up because they had met them before?
flatlander

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

one of them had. he is on the run...
Curious minds

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Michael Aaron swims is from wardell mo. His life pattern consists of stealing, lying and manipulating. He's a sociopath and its long overdue someone doing something to stop him.
Curious minds

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

flatlander wrote:
one of them had. he is on the run...
who Michael?

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Is there 2 different Michael Swims?
flatlander

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

dont know but one of them is worthless piece of trash.needs to be found.
Curious minds

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

The Michael swims that I know is a theif and a liar. He has a Fb page. Go look and see if that's the same guy. If so there's plenty of info I'm willing to share.

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

guest wrote:
Unless things have changed a whole whole lot...the dads live-in girlfriend is so totally jealous of his two kids (Dylan and his daughter)..only wants her children there..she is so hateful toward his...and she and her whole family are crazy drunks! In her mind, I'm sure sge believes Dylan owes her 500 dollars!
Well l think my hunch, that the robbers or one of them were somehow connected to Dylan's dads girlfriend, was somewhat accurate. She's crazy and thinks his kids owe her something. I would not doubt she knew who was involved the whole time. I don't believe for one second Dylan's dad would ever wish bad on his kids' grandparents. But her and her whole family is nothing but trouble!
Confused

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

So was or wasn't michael involved? His name is listed three times by flatlander. Where was this guy from? Size? I just don't see there being two Michael swims around the same 50 to 75 mile radius. I know this man so flatlander find out your sources and some details maybe we can come together and I can help you guys out.
shareitall

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Confused wrote:
So was or wasn't michael involved? His name is listed three times by flatlander. Where was this guy from? Size? I just don't see there being two Michael swims around the same 50 to 75 mile radius. I know this man so flatlander find out your sources and some details maybe we can come together and I can help you guys out.
If you have any question if you know him why not go to the authorities and find out! These people need justice now! Don't let another day go by holding onto your info, you could be the one who find him and gets justice for this family! If its not the one you think then you will have cleared an innocent person and give him justice!
Confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I don't have info on this exact crime but info on where he is and orginally from. Contacts to reach him etc.
shareitall

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Confused wrote:
I don't have info on this exact crime but info on where he is and orginally from. Contacts to reach him etc.
That info could be used to find him, there for solving the case, and or clear him! Just call the authorities they will tell you if it's the same person or not!
Confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Ok where did this take place?
flatlander

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

jessie munoz goes to court in feb on this. he is in jail now. need the other two.
Cowgirl up

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Confused wrote:
Michael swim he's young got brown hair a goaty and it leads into a mustache he is usually with lacy he has a white Nissan Altima and a white ext can truck
Cowgirl up

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

flatlander wrote:
jessie munoz goes to court in feb on this. he is in jail now. need the other two.
I think the other one was Michael swim

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Steele Forum right now

Search the Steele Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,067
Compound Bow 21 hr Guest 2
Obama's Most Damaging Issue Fri citizen 4
Water bill? Fri guest2 4
Dogs (Jan '14) Fri to funny 51
gov is sending buses to blytheville airforce base Fri guest 4
Jason Burton Fri guest 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Steele Jobs

•••