A Man Will Come From The East

A Man Will Come From The East

Posted in the Steele Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a believer

AOL

#1 Aug 27, 2008
MAY WE ALL PRAY FOR WISDOM AND DISCERNMENT AND PRAY FOR EACH OTHER
AS WE MAKE THIS DECISION OF A LIFETIME! OUR LIVES, CHILDREN AND
GRANDCHILDREN'S LIVES WILL BE CHANGED FOREVER BECAUSE OF OUR CHOICE THIS
ELECTION. MAY GOD BE WITH US ALL!

God help us if this man is elected!! But it is all stated
in the Bible and it will happen sooner or later.

This is from Darlene Millican, wife of the pastor
of Trinity Bapt. Church here in Sun City .

I have felt for sometime now that Obama is the
o ne person that 'Frightens Me'. I believe the Bible has
warned us that 'A man will come from the East that will be
charismatic in nature and have proposed solutions for all our
problems and his rhetoric will attract many supporters!'

When will our pathetic Nation quit turning their back on God and understand that
this man is 'A Muslim'....First, Last and always....and we are AT WAR with
the Muslim Nation, whether our bleeding-heart, secular,
Liberal friends believe it or not. Thi s man fits every description from the Bible
of the 'Anti-Christ'!

I'm just glad to know that there are others that are frightened by this man!

Who is Barack Obama?

Very interesting and something that should be
considered in your choice.

If you do not ever forward anything else, please
forward this to all your contacts...this is very scary to
think of wh at lies ahead of us here in our own United
States...better heed this and pray about it and share it.

snopes.com
http://snopes.com ' confirms this
is factual. Check for yourself.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack
Hussein Obam a was born in Honolulu ,
Hawaii , to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM
from Nyangoma-Kogel , Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from
Wichita , Kansas

Obama's parents met at the
University of Hawaii
When Obama was two years old, his parents
divorced. His father returned to
Kenya .. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL
Muslim from Indonesia . When Obama was 6 years
old, the family relocate
to Indonesia .. Obama attended
& nbsp;a MUSLIM school in Jakarta . He also spent two
years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to concea l the fact that
he is a Muslim . He is quick to point out that,'He was once
a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'

Obama's political handlers are attempting to
make it ap pear that that he is not a radical.

Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was
temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to
Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his
son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his
stepson to Islam. Obama
was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta .

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists
who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically
expedie nt to be a CHRIS TIAN when seeking major
public office in the United States , Barack Hussein Obama has
joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay
his Muslim background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was
sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.
Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any
reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama
turns his back to the flag and slouches. Do you want someone like this as your PRESIDENT?

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what
better way to start than at the highest level - through the
President of the United States , one of their own! The
Bible says 'He will come from among you!'
Hmmm

Castle Rock, CO

#2 Aug 27, 2008
So lame..........

East of what?

It's a pretty relative position, considering the planet is spherical (or at least an oblate spheroid).

“Bow Wow Wow Yipee Yo Yipee Yay”

Since: Mar 08

Van Buren, AR

#3 Aug 27, 2008
Closet racist. No links to a bookstore selling The Turner Diaries?
Guest

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2008
Just plain old DUMB ASS --- "a believer
AOL"
Guest

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2008
" http://snopes.com confirms this is factual."

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ BS IN ONE PLACE, AND THEN VERIFY THAT THE SAME BS IS REPORTED SOMEWHERE ELSE, ALL THAT ACTUALLY VERIFIES AS "FACT" --- IS THAT BS IS BEING REPORTED IN MORE THAN ONE PLACE!
hmmm

Castle Rock, CO

#6 Aug 27, 2008
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/obama.as...
Snopes does not verify, but pretty much denies all these spammer rumors.......
What the heck

Bragg City, MO

#7 Aug 27, 2008
This message is for the pastors wife.If you are saying that Obama could possibly be the antichrist,then a lot of people have missed the boat.And why would he frighten you?You say you are a pastors wife,Well then you should know that you have nothing to fear when the end of the world as we know it happens.When the antichrist is revealed the Christians will probably have been taken in the rapture.There is not one person that can stop the Antichrist from comeing on the sean when it is time.So if you are afraid,then i wouldn't want to be associated with your church.
a believer

AOL

#8 Aug 27, 2008
I posted this. I did 'not' write it. If you read the post, it was from a pastor's wife.

I posted it in hopes of other's opinions on it. Thanks.:)
a believer

AOL

#9 Aug 27, 2008
Guest wrote:
Just plain old DUMB ASS --- "a believer
AOL"
"a believer" my username, means-A believer in/of GOD. Not that Obama is the Anti-christ.

Thanks:)
Beryl Driskill

Lonoke, AR

#10 Aug 28, 2008
If obama is elected {I don't he will be} i will fly my flag upside down while he is President. I have served this flag and country also lost two Brothers in the war. So don't say i don't have the right.!!!!!!!!!
The Facts

United States

#11 Aug 28, 2008
I am not defending Obama in any way but he is not the anti-Christ. If the "so called believer" and the pastor they are speaking of knew the Bible they would know that the Anti-Christ is going to come like a thief in the night, meaning "unexpected." Exactly how is Obama acting like a thief in the night? He is about as widely known as Britney Spears. That certainly isn't like a thief in the night.
me know

Chagrin Falls, OH

#12 Aug 28, 2008
Nostradamus Prophecy!On NOV.5 2007 In a newstand paper,there was a write up on a prophecy that in 1536 Nostradomus had a vision from a angel that "the Son of Man will return in glory on December 11 2008??
I think thats interestring in that this President election is a month before Dec 11.and a little over a month that ours new President take over-come in power.Bible said belivers will be gone before the anti Christ takes power??
Nostradamus also prophecies in the waning months of 2008 would see hurricanes,earthquakes,floods, forest fires of destructive power..
Beryl Driskill

Lonoke, AR

#13 Aug 28, 2008
Interesting but the Bible says NO MAN KNOWS THE TIME OR DAY
a believer

AOL

#14 Aug 28, 2008
The Facts wrote:
I am not defending Obama in any way but he is not the anti-Christ. If the "so called believer" and the pastor they are speaking of knew the Bible they would know that the Anti-Christ is going to come like a thief in the night, meaning "unexpected." Exactly how is Obama acting like a thief in the night? He is about as widely known as Britney Spears. That certainly isn't like a thief in the night.
Read my posts. I am not a so-called believer. I believe in GOD not that Obama is the anti-christ.

I simply posted it. I didn't write it. I wanted others opinions as to "what they thought" about it? Maybe for a "discussion" on a "forum."

Why such animosity? It's someone's opinion. Nothing more. You either agree or you do not agree. I am not forcing anyone to believe what this lady has come to believe.

I was not trying to 'widespread' that Obama is the anti-christ. I received this in an email and thought it would be of great and deep discussion. This is a forum?

It was simply for discussion from others point of view. My deepest apologies for all the drama it has produced.
Believer also

Kennett, MO

#15 Aug 28, 2008
Hmmm wrote:
So lame..........
East of what?
It's a pretty relative position, considering the planet is spherical (or at least an oblate spheroid).
Middle East. Read your Bible
a believer

AOL

#16 Aug 28, 2008
The Facts wrote:
I am not defending Obama in any way but he is not the anti-Christ. If the "so called believer" and the pastor they are speaking of knew the Bible they would know that the Anti-Christ is going to come like a thief in the night, meaning "unexpected." Exactly how is Obama acting like a thief in the night? He is about as widely known as Britney Spears. That certainly isn't like a thief in the night.
Jesus will come as a thief in the night-Bible Facts.

GOD has given us enough scriptures that the Antichrist will be a mystery-yes, but HE also gives us scriptures that many will identify him in the last days, by his behaviors, very specific acts he will perform, and by certain things he will impose on the world-such as world peace, the taking of the mark of the beast, persecution of the christians, etc...
a believer

AOL

#17 Aug 28, 2008
000000000zzz

Kennett, MO

#18 Oct 19, 2008
I don't believe Obama is the AntiChrist---I do believe however he is one of the Devil's tools in which slowly but surely he (the Devil) tries to overpower or rule the world first as a friend then ---whatever--it's GOD'S WILL
guest

Alamo, TN

#19 Oct 19, 2008
Beryl Driskill wrote:
Interesting but the Bible says NO MAN KNOWS THE TIME OR DAY
The Bible says you will know by the signs of the times that the coming of Christ is near.
guest

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Oct 20, 2008
000000000zzz wrote:
I don't believe Obama is the AntiChrist---I do believe however he is one of the Devil's tools in which slowly but surely he (the Devil) tries to overpower or rule the world first as a friend then ---whatever--it's GOD'S WILL
People that don't know, won't listen. I don't know what Obama is,the Bible talks about this Anti-Christ coming from the east or middle east, an unknown to the world, gaining great power in his time, known and heard in all the world, all the world will be taken with him because he will promote world peace. Sounds familiar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Pem Cheerleaders 16 min guest 25
Wife wins 5 hr Bingo 1
Hook up 20 hr Wondering 5
Bottom for top (Jun '16) Fri Lonely house wife 95
Wal Mart's in Kennett Return Policy for Items b... (Feb '14) Fri guest 40
Who got busted at greenes pharmacy with portabl... (May '11) Fri guest 15
Liquor Store Fri guest 15

Steele Jobs

Personal Finance

Steele Mortgages