How do you feel about Gay-Bi-Trans-Etc

Posted in the Steele Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
easy

Bragg City, MO

#1 Jun 21, 2009
I think all of above should be eliminated from the earth.
jill

Farmington, MO

#2 Jun 21, 2009
easy wrote:
I think all of above should be eliminated from the earth.
Well of course you do you stupid jerk. Would love to check out the skelton's in your closet.
easy

Bragg City, MO

#3 Jun 21, 2009
jill wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course you do you stupid jerk. Would love to check out the skelton's in your closet.
One thing for sure my skeletons won't sicken you.Get back in your closet so the children won't have to be exposed to such sick behavior.
person

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2009
We should ship all the gay people to an island in the atlantic and let them live there. They would eventually all die out because they do not pro-create. I guess if the guys and girls all started having sex - they would not be gay any more and have to be shipped back. HEHE.
jill

Farmington, MO

#5 Jun 21, 2009
jill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not gay or bi you dumb biggott, I just don't judge everyone who is different. You perfect people make me want to puke. Get a life and stop trying to judge others let God take care of that, it's his job not yours. Idiot!! Bite Me.
easy

Bragg City, MO

#6 Jun 21, 2009
jill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not gay or bi you dumb biggott, I just don't judge everyone who is different. You perfect people make me want to puke. Get a life and stop trying to judge others let God take care of that, it's his job not yours. Idiot!! Bite Me.
You don't judge,sure you do.You are judging the people that don't like sickos.People on topix love to use that word Judge.Sometimes a person's opinion is just what it says and sicko queers like you can't stand the truth of the matter.In a perfect world you might be right,flush out your head gear this is the real world.You can't hardly go in a public bathroom without some perverted sickass queer hanging around.I would do some damage if I ever catch one coming on to my kid.That makes me want to puke.I wouldn't bite you for fear of what I might catch.You say you aren't any of the above but that sounds like bullshit because you have shown your true colors on this issue.
jill

Farmington, MO

#7 Jun 21, 2009
easy wrote:
<quoted text>You don't judge,sure you do.You are judging the people that don't like sickos.People on topix love to use that word Judge.Sometimes a person's opinion is just what it says and sicko queers like you can't stand the truth of the matter.In a perfect world you might be right,flush out your head gear this is the real world.You can't hardly go in a public bathroom without some perverted sickass queer hanging around.I would do some damage if I ever catch one coming on to my kid.That makes me want to puke.I wouldn't bite you for fear of what I might catch.You say you aren't any of the above but that sounds like bullshit because you have shown your true colors on this issue.
Your the sicko you scumbag. Why do you think gays are pedophiles? My sick frickin uncle that molested me when I was 6 yrs old wasn't gay just a perverted MAN. Being gay does not mean pedophile you stupid jerk. Think what you want, I am a married woman with a child, never been with a woman, not my cup of tea, but if I were gay, it would not be any of your damn business. Better be careful, never know if one of your precious children might grow up to be gay. IDIOT!!!
easy

Bragg City, MO

#8 Jun 21, 2009
jill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the sicko you scumbag. Why do you think gays are pedophiles? My sick frickin uncle that molested me when I was 6 yrs old wasn't gay just a perverted MAN. Being gay does not mean pedophile you stupid jerk. Think what you want, I am a married woman with a child, never been with a woman, not my cup of tea, but if I were gay, it would not be any of your damn business. Better be careful, never know if one of your precious children might grow up to be gay. IDIOT!!!
Pedophiles,queers,lesbians,mol esters and so on and so forth stem from the same sickass type of perverted mind.Stand them on their head and they are all the same equally worthless pieces of sicko garbage not fit to be called a human.

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jun 21, 2009
easy wrote:
<quoted text>You don't judge,sure you do.You are judging the people that don't like sickos.People on topix love to use that word Judge.Sometimes a person's opinion is just what it says and sicko queers like you can't stand the truth of the matter.In a perfect world you might be right,flush out your head gear this is the real world.You can't hardly go in a public bathroom without some perverted sickass queer hanging around.I would do some damage if I ever catch one coming on to my kid.That makes me want to puke.I wouldn't bite you for fear of what I might catch.You say you aren't any of the above but that sounds like bullshit because you have shown your true colors on this issue.
Yeah I have to agree with you, she just judged you and labeled you a biggot. I get so tired of people in this country thinking everyone should think the same or hold the same opinion. You know what Jill, if their lifestyle does not bother you and you see nothing wrong with it, that is your opinion. Easy doesn't like them at all and that is his opinion, its different from yours and he has just as much right to it.
easy

Bragg City, MO

#10 Jun 21, 2009
jill wrote:
<quoted text>
Before this goes any further let me say one thing Jill I am truly sorry about what happen to you with your uncle.I don't know how in the world I would handle that if it were me.I am not insensitive to your situation and I really do mean that.Believe me on this I swear if I could change that for you I would,again I am sorry for that part of your young life.
jill

Farmington, MO

#11 Jun 21, 2009
easy wrote:
<quoted text>Before this goes any further let me say one thing Jill I am truly sorry about what happen to you with your uncle.I don't know how in the world I would handle that if it were me.I am not insensitive to your situation and I really do mean that.Believe me on this I swear if I could change that for you I would,again I am sorry for that part of your young life.
Thank you for that. Just let me say that it is something that you just never get over. It leaves a scar that just won't go away and maybe one of the reasons I feel like I do is because he was so cruel and he would just rant and rave about gays and blacks, like he was so much better, I had to be around him till I was grown but now I sure don't ever have to look at him again.
sweetnsassy
#12 Jun 21, 2009
easy wrote:
<quoted text>Pedophiles,queers,lesb ians,molesters and so on and so forth stem from the same sickass type of perverted mind.Stand them on their head and they are all the same equally worthless pieces of sicko garbage not fit to be called a human.
I agree with you about the pedophiles and molesters. But how can you relate them to, as you say "queers and lesbians"? That is ridiculous! If anyone is not fit to be called a human I would say it is you. I say to each their own. It is their life (not yours) to do as they please with.
easy

Bragg City, MO

#13 Jun 21, 2009
jill wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that. Just let me say that it is something that you just never get over. It leaves a scar that just won't go away and maybe one of the reasons I feel like I do is because he was so cruel and he would just rant and rave about gays and blacks, like he was so much better, I had to be around him till I was grown but now I sure don't ever have to look at him again.
I understand that aspect but and you know there is always a But,as far as my feelings go on everything else,I stand the same and as far as I can see they will never change.They are not of us!!
jill

Farmington, MO

#14 Jun 21, 2009
No easy, they are not us, they are them, I just want to live and let live, so I will just agree to disagree on the matter, I should not have gotten so hateful about, you are intitled to your opinion too. Anyway, may God bless you.
easy

Bragg City, MO

#15 Jun 21, 2009
jill wrote:
No easy, they are not us, they are them, I just want to live and let live, so I will just agree to disagree on the matter, I should not have gotten so hateful about, you are intitled to your opinion too. Anyway, may God bless you.
Same to you Jill
easy

Bragg City, MO

#16 Jun 21, 2009
sweetnsassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about the pedophiles and molesters. But how can you relate them to, as you say "queers and lesbians"? That is ridiculous! If anyone is not fit to be called a human I would say it is you. I say to each their own. It is their life (not yours) to do as they please with.
Like I said they all stem from the same sickass type of perverted mind that's how.
leroy

Little Rock, AR

#17 Jun 22, 2009
I was on a bus going to Chicago and sat beside this real pretty woman{transvestite} which I did not suspect.Anyway, I got to messing around and ran my hand up her dress. Not knowing exactly what to say, I said this makes me feel silly. To which she/he replied,"feel a little higher and you will feel nuts"
easy

Bragg City, MO

#18 Jun 22, 2009
Three gays were walking down the street,one was a midget being carried on one guys shoulder,he ask does anyone want a hit off this before I throw it away?
Superman

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Jun 22, 2009
easy wrote:
Three gays were walking down the street,one was a midget being carried on one guys shoulder,he ask does anyone want a hit off this before I throw it away?
WTF?
absolutely

Bragg City, MO

#20 Jun 22, 2009
Since the beginning of time, It has been a man and a woman. The culture knew that the perversion of anything else led to mayhem in the society. But now that we are "enlightened", we can do whatever we want. Have you noticed how screwed up our society has become? Johnny has two dadies or two momies. Most don't know who their daddy is, and some don't know who their mother is. Are we really as smart as we think we are. All the people for thousands of years before couldn't have been that dumb.
what is seen as perverted now a days. It seems everything is accepted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Above the Law 3 hr Guest 7
Marshall Mayberry 6 hr Family 2
Fire Department 8 hr Roger 2
Flower shop 18 hr Friend 2
Trevor Tue Walt P 23
Crystal Mohr Tue Copd 3
Country Mon Whoaa 17

Steele Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance